Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ Meeting the Z warriors. Satoshi, the descendant of Goku. ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Thank you to those who have waited patiently for this story to update. As promise here is the next chapter. On with the fic!

Meeting the Z warriors, Satoshi, the descendant of Goku

---*---

"So, are you going to make your move or not?" Satoshi demanded impatiently as he held his broken weapon in defense.

Mako chuckled, "I don't know if you're incredibly brave or stupid, but I'll make my move.'

The dark servant held up his two swords and charged forth at Satoshi. Mako assaulted with deadly slashes with his swords, while Satoshi blocked with his broken staff. The two fighters collided, both holding their weapons in a X in front of their bodies.

"Heh, you're better than I thought, student of Tamahome," said the amused Mako.

"You're not bad yourself, Mako," said the equally amused Satoshi.

Both fighters slashed out with their weapons at the same time. The two were pushed back. The two halves of Satoshi's weapon were scratched, and marked from the slashes of Mako's swords.

"Heh heh, how long will it be until your weapon wears out?" Mako smirked.

"Satoshi fallback! Let me handle this bastard!" said Tasuki. The red haired seishi held up his iron fan.

"REKKA SHINEN!" The iron fan spitted out hot red flames at Tasuki's command. Mako summoned up a dark shield to prevent the flames from touching him.

"You're in the way." Mako conjured up more silken ropes that held the other bandits captive. However, Tasuki avoided the ropes, using his incredible speed to dodge them.

"Sorry, but I'm too fast for ya!" Tasuki taunted.

"Oh really?" Mako merely smirked and snapped his fingers. At that instant, green vines erupted from the earth beneath Tasuki, and wrapped around his legs. Tasuki fell to the ground and the vines rapidly began to bind him.

"Wh-What the hell is this?!" Tasuki struggled.

"TASUKI!" Satoshi tried to come to Tasuki's aid, but the dark servant stopped him.

"You might want to think twice before you do anything," Mako warned, "I'm the one who controls the vines, one move from you and I'll have those vines crush Tasuki's neck."

Satoshi growled, "You bastard..."

"Satoshi...forget about me...just kill him..." Tasuki wheezed as the vines squeezed him tighter.

'I...I...I can't do anything.' Satoshi thought in frustration.

Suddenly, a spinning disk flew through the air and hacked off the vines that held Tasuki captive.

"I-I'm free!" Tasuki gasped as he hopped back onto his feet.

The disk then flew towards Li Xiang, she caught it and revealed it was one of her metal fans.

"Mako, how dare you put someone's loved one in danger just so you can defeat them." Li Xiang snarled.

"Humph, are you still upset about me killing your entire family? Did it tear your heart apart when I ran my sword through your father? How about when I used my powers to slaughter your siblings and kill your mother right in front of you?" Mako sneered.

A great rage boiled inside Li Xiang as Mako rant on about the murder of her family. She kept seeing images of her family being slaughtered by that monster, enraging her even more.

"You monster!" Li Xiang threw her metal fan at Mako. The dark servant smiled evilly as he caught the fan and threw it back at the acrobat. The sharp fan flew towards Li Xiang, and grazed her arm. Li Xiang gasped in pain as the searing pain shot up her arm and crimson blood dripped to the ground.

Haruki came to Li Xiang's aid and placed his hand over the cut. A warm light emitted from his palm and began to heal Li Xiang's injury.

"Li Xiang, do not let him manipulate you! He wants you to get angry, so he can make his move." Haruki warned.

"Mako, I had just about enough of this. It's time I got rid of you once and for all!" yelled Aya.

"Come at me then, I've been waiting for this moment a long time." Mako said coldly.

"Shut up and fight!" Aya rushed towards Mako and slashed at him with her sword, but he blocked the attack with his own sword. The force of Aya's assault caused Mako's sword to break, leaving him with only one sword to defend himself.

Their swords collided together, both fighters attempted to force the edge of the blades to cut through their opponent's neck. However, both proved to have an equal amount of strength.

"Why do you keep fighting? This place isn't even your world." Mako grunted.

"It doesn't matter if it is or isn't. As long as there are innocent people depending on me, I'll fight to the death for them!" Aya responded.

"You're a fool." Mako said coldly and the two recoiled.

Mako then shimmered out of sight, only to reappear behind Aya. He prepared to stab her from behind, but a spinning object knocked the sword out of his hand. Mako turned around to find whom his attacker was and noticed Satoshi was standing nearby with only one half of his broken staff.

'He must have thrown the other half of his weapon to disarm me.' thought Mako.

"Enough of this, I'll just destroy you all with one blast!" Mako floated up in the air, raised his arms above his head, and a black energy ball appeared in his hands.

"Say goodbye!"

"Energy Arrow!" Reacting quickly, Haruki fired an arrow surrounded by golden energy, to pierce Mako in the leg.

Mako grunted in pain and the black energy disappeared. He pulled the arrow out of his leg, letting the blood flow freely.

"That damn archer, I still got a score to settle with him." Mako grunted, remembering the first encounter with Haruki. Mako teleported out of sight and reappeared in front of Haruki. Haruki gasped and Mako punched him in the jaw, causing him to fall back.

Mako was about to finish him off with a dark energy blast, but he heard a familiar voice chanting. Mako knew it was Aya, preparing to summon up the sword's power. Mako turned a ghostly white and tried to teleport out of the area, but Haruki used his chain whip to bind his arms together, holding him in place.

~

"I call on the powers of the Four Gods.

Oh, great Gods here my call.

Suzaku, Seiryuu, Byakko, and Genbu.

Draw your powers into this sword.

~

A white aura began to form around the swordswoman. She moved the sword with her arm in a circular position, creating a large white ring of light.

"I just had about a enough of this!" Mako closed his eyes and electricity began to course through his body. Since the chain whip is made out of a type of metal, it conducted electricity, shocking Haruki. Haruki yelled in pain as the jolting energy coursed through him. He released the whip and fell unconscious, smoke rises from his body.

Mako was about to escape, however, Li Xiang came up from behind and grabbed tightly around his arms.

"Wh-What are you doing? You'll be killed along with me!" Mako struggled and tried to shock Li Xiang.

"I-I have to avenge my family's death. So if I'm going, I'm taking you with me!" Li Xiang held him tightly, the pain not even bothering her.

"Li Xiang, get out of the way!" Aya aimed the white ring at Mako.

"Forget about me Aya. Do it now!"

"But-"

"Hurry, I don't know how long I can hold him!"

Aya stared at Li Xiang with a bewildered look. She fought back the tears and shot the white ring at Mako.

"With the power of this sword, I vanquish you! Demon be gone!"

'Aya, Satoshi, and Haruki, thank you for everything.' Li Xiang cried silently, waiting for the power to disintegrate her and Mako. Strangely, she was suddenly lifted off her feet, and shielded from the attack.

Mako, however, took the assault full force. He screamed in agony as the light consumed him, and he disintegrated into dust.

Li Xiang opened her eyes and found Tasuki holding her, with an angry look on his face.

"Stupid girl, what gave ya the idea to pull a stunt like that?! Didn't it bother ya on how your buddies feel if ya went and killed yourself?" Tasuki snapped.

"I...I...I..." Li Xiang didn't know what to say.

Satoshi placed a hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry, it's just Tasuki's way to show he was worried about you."

---*---

After the fight with Mako, Tasuki's bandits were freed and praised Aya and Li Xiang on their heroism.

"I guess we were wrong about you gals." said one of the bandits.

"Yeah, you chicks are better than you look." said Kouji.

"Hey, it's all right. I guess you bandits aren't so bad either." smiled Aya.

"I'm just glad we can be friends." smiled Li Xiang.

"So the four of ya are heading off again?" asked Tasuki.

"Yeah, that fight with Mako sort of slowed us down." Aya then glanced at Satoshi, who was holding up his broken staff.

"Oh, Satoshi your staff, it's broken." Aya gasped.

Satoshi stared at what was left of his weapon. His eyes sadden, but he quickly shrugged it off and smiled.

"Ah, it was old anyway," Satoshi smiled, as if it were not a big deal, "We should get going now before it gets dark."

Tasuki didn't look convinced, "That kid, he's always trying to cover things up by smiling."

"Hey Satoshi, I forgot to tell ya something," said Tasuki, "I heard your old master moved his house nearby the Z warrior monument."

"You mean master Roshi? I haven't seen him in a long time!" Satoshi said excitingly.

Aya gasped, "You mean the teacher of the Z warriors?"

Haruki was also shock, "Also known as the 'turtle hermit'?"

Li Xiang gasped, "Satoshi, you know one of the greatest martial artist in the eight anime kingdoms?"

Satoshi nodded, "Yeah, he was the one who taught me the 'Kamehameha wave'. He use to live in my hometown, before I went to train with the Suzaku Seishis."

"You should go pay him a visit, I'm sure he'd be happy to see you again." said Aya.

"Okay, we'll go see him. Thanks Tasuki, tell the other seishis I said hello and I'll see them again someday!" Satoshi and the others waved goodbye to Tasuki and his bandits.

"So long kid and Aya take care of Satoshi for me!" Tasuki waved goodbye.

---*---

Somewhere in a place far away from the city, an old man with a baldhead, white beard, and wore dark sunglasses over his eyes, stood before a large marble monument. It was engraved with names of people who the old man once knew from a long time ago.

The old man sighed, "Goku, things just haven't been the same since you've been gone."

"Master Roshi!"

"Eh?" Master Roshi turned around and noticed four young travelers standing a few feet away from him. One of them was a familiar teenage boy, who was waving at him.

"Master Roshi, it's so good to see you again!" cheered the young boy, who was really Satoshi, and ran up to the old man.

Master Roshi looked confused and fixed his glasses, "Eh, do I know you young fella?

"It's me, Satoshi. I've known you since I was six and you lived in my hometown." Satoshi explained.

Master Roshi looked closely at Satoshi and laughed gleefully, "Hahahaha! So it is! My, you've grown a lot! I hardly recognized you."

Satoshi laughed, "And you still look the same as always!"

The two stopped laughing when they heard someone clearing their throat.

"Um, Satoshi, aren't you going to introduce us?" asked Aya with Haruki and Li Xiang standing next to her.

"Oh yeah, Master Roshi this is-" Before Satoshi could introduce his friends; Master Roshi disappeared before his eyes. He turned around and fell over when he saw Master Roshi buttering up to the girls.

"Well, hello there ladies. I had no idea Satoshi was traveling with two beautiful women like you two!" drooled Master Roshi.

"Uh, thanks." Aya and Li Xiang said nervously.

"As I was saying," Satoshi abruptly came between them, "Master, this is Aya, Haruki, and Li Xiang, they're good friends of mine."

"Hi!" The girls greeted cheerfully.

"Hello." Haruki slightly bowed in respect.

"Master Roshi, I heard you once knew the Z warriors? Does that mean they also lived in this world?" questioned Aya.

"Yes they did, they were the best students I ever had. Sadly, they died a long time." said Master Roshi.

Aya gasped, "Died?"

"Yes, that's why I moved my place to the Z warrior monument, so I could be closer to my students."

"But how did they die? They were the strongest fighters in the universe!" exclaimed Aya.

"The Z warriors died 150 years ago," explained Haruki, "Yorunotobari is responsible for their misfortune."

"Yorunotobari?!" Aya said in disbelief.

'If Yorunotobari was able to destroy the Z warriors, then he must be very powerful. And considering the fact he killed them 150 years ago, he must have been terrorizing this world for ages.' thought Aya.

"Fortunately, the fight weakened Yorunotobari. He's not as strong as he use to be, but he's no easy kill." said Haruki.

Aya whispered in Satoshi's ear, "Hold on, if the Z warriors died 150 years ago, why is Master Roshi still alive?"

"Well, rumor has it that he drank from the fountain of youth." replied Satoshi. (A/N I'm not sure if it's true. My brother said he did.)

Li Xiang stood before the marble monument and studied the writings engraved on it. One name caught her attention.

"Hey Satoshi, this name also has the same last name you have." said Li Xiang.

"Really? Let me see!" Satoshi looked at the name that Li Xiang was pointing at.

Aya looked at the monument, "Son Goku? He was the leader of the Z warriors, right?"

"Yes, he was the greatest fighter in the eight anime kingdoms, and a former ruler." Satoshi said.

He touched the cool stone tablet and ran his fingers over the well chiseled engraved writings. Satoshi gasped in surprise, when the writing began to shine a bright light. The monument began to glow even brighter and Satoshi was being pulled into it.

"AH! I-It's pulling me in!" screamed Satoshi as his hand sank into the light.

"Satoshi!" Aya grabbed a hold of Satoshi's other arm, but Satoshi was still sinking and he was dragging Aya with him.

"Li Xiang, help!" Aya cried.

"Aya, hang on!" Li Xiang grabbed hold of her, but also found herself unable to free them from the light.

"Li Xiang, grab my hand!" Haruki seized hold of the acrobat. The archer struggled to pull the three warriors out of the light, but found he was being dragged along with them.

"Master Roshi, help us out!" cried Satoshi, but Master Roshi calmly stayed where he is.

"Satoshi, it's time for you to find out about your true heritage. You will be sent to another dimension where you will meet the ancestors of your family." Master Roshi said calmly.

"Master Roshi, I don't understand!" Satoshi yelled.

"You'll find out once you get there!" The turtle hermit replied.

Unfortunately, Satoshi could not hear him, because he was sinking further into the light. Soon Satoshi's whole body disappeared into the void, along with Aya, Li Xiang, and Haruki. The four fighters screamed in terror as they plunged into the bright void and everything went black.

---*---

'Satoshi? Hey Satoshi, wake up.'

Satoshi stirred and slowly opened his brown eyes, only to see two black eyes staring back at him. When his vision was clear enough, he was face to face with a man with large spiky black hair.

"Hey there!" The man greeted cheerfully. The only greeting the strange man received was an ear-piercing scream.

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

"Who-Who-Who are you? Where am I?!" Satoshi demanded as he searched his surroundings.

The disciple found himself to what seem to be a large grassy field, when he got a better view of the man before him, he noticed the man was wearing a type of orange jump suit, blue boots with gold trims, and floating above his head was a unusual white halo ring.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy there. I guess I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Son Goku, former ruler of the eight anime kingdoms, and your great- great-great-and so on-grandfather!" The man, known as Goku, said cheerfully.

"WHAAAAAT????!!!" Satoshi yelled again.

"Um, did I say it clear enough?" Goku said confusingly.

"No way, you can't be him! He died a long time ago!" Satoshi screamed.

"Well, only for a 150 years," replied Goku.

'I-I must be dreaming! There's no way one of the former rulers of the eight kingdoms is standing in front of me!' Satoshi thought. He pinched himself to see if he was dreaming, unfortunately he felt a bit of pain.

"It's not a dream!" Satoshi screamed.

"Well, of course it isn't a dream. I'm the real thing and you are in the dimension where all the deceased warriors go to after they die." explained Goku.

"I'm dead?!" Satoshi shrieked in fright.

"No! No! You're alive, but everyone else here is dead." Goku said trying to clam down the pale Satoshi.

"Wait a minute, where are my friends? I remembered they got sucked into the portal with me!" Satoshi recalled what happened earlier.

"We're right here, Satoshi." said a familiar voice. Satoshi blinked and turned around to see his three friends and a couple of other people, who Satoshi never seen before.

"Satoshi, how come you never told us that you're Goku's descendant?!" Aya asked angrily.

"Hey, I never knew myself!" Satoshi said in defense.

Haruki held his chin in thought, "But if you are Goku's descendant, then you must be a..."

"A Saiyin!" piped in one of the Z warriors. The one who talked, was a young man with short black spiky hair, looked similar to Goku, and wore the same orange jumpsuit as Goku was wearing.

"That's right, you're one of the very few Saiyins left in the world." said another Z warrior who also looked like Goku, and wore the same jumpsuit.

"Everyone, I want to introduce to you my two sons, Gohan, and Goten." Goku gestured to the two young men.

"The one in the blue suit is Vegeta and the one with the purple hair is his son Trunks." Goku gestured to the two Z warriors.

"Hi there!" Trunks greeted, however, Vegeta stayed silent with a scowl on his face.

"The one with the scars on his face is Yamcha, the bald one is my friend Krillin, and the guy with green skin and wearing a turban is Piccolo." Goku introduced the other three fighters.

"Hey," Yamcha waved hello.

"Hey, it's great to finally meet you guys." Krillin grinned.

"Wow, it's so great to finally meet my great-great-great-great-grandson." Gohan said happily and shook the stunned Satoshi's hand.

"You know, now that they mention it, Satoshi does look a bit like Gohan." Aya whispered to Li Xiang.

Li Xiang nodded, "Yeah, they both have the same spiky hair."

"Fairly, I'm quite disappointed." sneered Vegeta, who finally spoke.

"I've been watching you for quite sometime, and you hardly even show signs of Saiyin strength. You use cheap tricks like magic spells, and you can't even handle one of Kakarot's attacks." spat the short man.

"Dad, be nice. It's not his fault," said Trunks.

"Yeah, the kid has only a small amount of Saiyin blood in him. You can't blame him if his strength is almost that of a normal person." indicated Yamcha.

"Humph, he's still a disappointment." scoffed Vegeta.

Satoshi looked sadden by this, "He's right, I am a disappointment."

"Hey, that's not true. Don't let what Vegeta say get to you." assured Gohan. Aya saw this, marched up to Vegeta, and yelled in his face.

"Hey, Satoshi is no disappointment!" Aya said angrily to Vegeta.

Li Xiang tried to calm her down, "Hey, Aya you really shouldn't-"

"I don't care if you're a Z warrior or not. I'll have you know Satoshi is one of the greatest fighters there is, if it weren't for him I'd be dead right now!" shouted Aya.

"You little brat! Do you have any idea who you're talking to?" Vegeta shouted back.

"Yeah, the biggest asshole in the universe!" Aya replied angrily.

Vegeta pulled his fist back, "Why you..."

"Hey, Vegeta calm down!" Krillin held Vegeta back.

"Yeah dad, she's the reincarnation of the priestess Kaguya. We need her to help save our world." indicated Trunks.

"Trunks is right, we brought them here for a purpose, remember?" reminded Piccolo.

Vegeta growled and shook the two fighters off him. He crossed his arms and looked away angrily.

"Fine, have it your way!" Vegeta snarled. Aya blew Vegeta a raspberry when he wasn't looking.

"Lord Goku, why exactly did you bring us to this dimension of yours?" questioned Haruki.

"Well, the Z warriors and I have been watching you guys for a while and we thought it's time for you to get some real training. Satoshi needs this training himself." explained Goku.

"But me? A Saiyin? It's kind of hard to believe," Satoshi looked down at his hands, "If I'm part Saiyin, and related to you Goku, does that mean...I also have royal blood in me?"

"Yeah, your master, Tamahome, didn't want to tell you until you were old enough to understand, you're the heir to my throne, and I have to pass down my fighting techniques to you and your friends. This way you can defeat Yorunotobari, since we can't really do anything to help fight him." said Goku.

'Wow, I can't believe this. I'm actually going to train with the Z warriors!' Aya thought happily.

"But training under you would take such a long time," indicated Li Xiang, "It would take about a year or more."

Goku simply smiled, "Don't worry, in this dimension our time is a lot faster. By the time you get back to the other world, only a few minutes have gone by."

Aya grinned, "That's great! Satoshi, you're not going to turn down an opportunity like this, are you?"

Satoshi held his chin in thought, "Well..."

"Are you?" Aya glared at Satoshi with an intimidating look, which could even make Frieza cower in fear.

Satoshi gulped, "I guess I don't have a choice."

---*---

Meanwhile in the real world...

"Hey Yamaji, can you also look up on these 'Z warriors' and this 'Son Goku'?" Kenji asked as he continued to read the comic.

Yamaji typed away on his laptop, not even taking his eyes off the screen, "Z warriors? The cast of 'Dragonball Z' is in there too?"

Kenji blinked, "You watch anime?"

"Well, yeah I have to admit anime isn't that bad. It's actually pretty cool." Yamaji said sheepishly.

Kenji sighed, "Great, just what I need, more anime fanatics."

"Hey, before I met your sister I wasn't really into that stuff, but she showed me some tapes and eventually I got hooked."

"Honestly, I don't know why Aya likes that stuff," scoffed Kenji.

"It really isn't that bad."

"I still wish Aya stopped focusing on those stupid animes and maybe focus more on me." Kenji mumbled quietly.

"What was that Kenji?" asked Yamaji.

"Uh, nothing!"

---*---

Back in the anime world...

Aya and Goku sat cross-legged on a large grassy field. Aya had her hands up with the palms facing each other. She concentrated hard with small beads of sweat running down her face. Goku sat across from her and watched her closely.

"That's it Aya, just keep concentrating." encouraged Goku.

More beads of sweat ran down Aya's face as she focused her energy. Suddenly, she felt something warm between her hands and a bright light formed in her palms.

"I-I did it!" Aya cheered.

"All right you finally got it!" Goku said happily.

"Hey Aya, check this out!" Aya looked up and saw Satoshi flying above her head.

"Wow, that's so cool Satoshi! I guess you don't need a 'levitation' spell to help you fly anymore." Aya said in awe.

"Yeah, and he perfected his flying in only one day." Goten came in flying next to Satoshi.

"That's my great-great-great-great-great-grandson! You'll make a great Saiyin!" Goku said proudly as he watched Satoshi fly around in circles.

Meanwhile, Haruki and Piccolo sat under the shade of an oak tree, meditating. Both of them sat across from each other, legs crossed, and their eyes closed.

"Feel your energy build up inside you, in order to use that energy you must concentrate to release it out of your body." instructed Piccolo.

Haruki stayed silent and concentrated with all his might. Haruki strained, his temple throbbed, and his knuckles were pure white as he clenched his hands into a tight fist. As Haruki continued to concentrate, white wind like energy swirled around the archer, causing his hair to whip around his face, and small bits of rocks raise from the ground.

"Good, now relax." ordered Piccolo. The white energy vanished around Haruki, the small rocks clattered to the ground, Haruki's hair flopped back down over his shoulder, and his face relaxed.

Haruki took a breath of relief and bowed slightly to Piccolo, "Thank you, Master Piccolo. How did I do this time?"

"A lot better than last time. Now, let's continue meditating." instructed Piccolo.

"Yes, Master Piccolo." responded Haruki.

"Okay, Li Xiang let me see how much you improved!" said Krillin as he got into a low fighting stance.

"Yes, Master Krillin!" said Li Xiang as she also got into a fighting stance.

The two of them stayed where they were for about a minute, until they dashed forward and exchanged kicks and punches to each other at incredible speed. Krillin jumped up and sent a roundhouse kick, but Li Xiang quickly ducked down and swept at Krillin's legs. Krillin jumped up, avoiding the assault. Before Krillin could land back onto the ground, Li Xiang laid her back on the ground and sprung her legs up, kicking Krillin in the gut while he was still in the air.

Krillin crashed to the ground, he clutched onto his stomach in pain, sat up, and laughed, "Wow, I can't believe you actually got me!"

"I'm sorry, I got too serious." Li Xiang said sincerely, as she helped Krillin up.

"Nah, I'm just glad all that training helped you get stronger." said Krillin.

On the other side of the training grounds, Trunks and Aya practiced their sword fighting by battling each other. Trunks seem to have the upper hand in the fight, since he had hard training when he was younger, but Aya had greater determination than anyone else he knew, she wasn't giving up that easily.

Goku then interrupted their training, "Hey guys, I think it's time we all had a lunch break. What do you say?"

Aya sighed and grinned, "All right, sounds great."

---*---

Everyone sat in the dining table happily eating their food. However, when the food was placed in front of Goku, Gohan, Goten, Vegeta, Trunks, and Satoshi, they gobbled down their food, eating like pigs. A few minutes later, piles of empty dishes were stacked on the tables and more plates were stacked neatly on the floor. No one could help but stare at them in disgust and awe.

"I swear, you Saiyins are bottomless pits." Krillin said in disgust.

"We can't help it, it's delicious!" Satoshi said between bites.

"You said it!" agreed Gohan.

"Hey, are you gonna eat that?" Goku asked looking at Aya's untouched plate.

"Uh, no go right ahead!" said Aya who was still staring at the Saiyins.

"I guess we know who Satoshi gets his large appetite from." commented Haruki as he continued gawking at them.

---*---

In the dimension of the Z warriors, a whole year has gone by in their time. Aya, Satoshi, Haruki, and Li Xiang have completed their training and were about to head back to the living world.

"Man, I can't believe you have to go already." Krillin said sadly.

"Yeah, we'll miss you guys." said Yamcha.

"We just want to thank you for helping us with our training." Aya said gratefully.

"It was great knowing that I'm related to you Goku." said Satoshi.

"And it was great knowing you, Satoshi. Before you leave though I want to give you something." said Goku.

"What is it?" asked Satoshi.

Goku gestured to Gohan and Gohan step forward with something in his arms. It was long and wrapped in an orange cloth. Goku took it from Gohan and handed it to Satoshi.

"I heard your old staff was broken, so I want you to have this. Go ahead and unravel it."

Satoshi did what Goku instructed, and gasped when he unraveled the cloth to reveal a long red Bo staff.

"Wait, isn't this the..." Satoshi trailed off as he held the weapon in his hand.

Goku nodded, "Yup, that's my old weapon the 'Power Pole'. I had it altered since it was too small for you. It can extend to any length at your command."

Satoshi stared at the weapon in his hand. He fought back the tears of happiness, and bowed deeply to Goku.

"Th-Thank you so much Goku! I'll take care of it, I promise!" Satoshi exclaimed.

"Wow, Satoshi I can't believe you got the power pole! You're so lucky!" Aya snatched the power pole away from Satoshi and gazed at it.

"Hey, give that back!" Satoshi tried to snatch it back.

"Okay you two that's enough." Haruki said sternly and broke the two apart.

Goku then led the four fighters to a large chamber door, he knocked on it three times, suddenly, the door began to open, and a white light emitted from the door.

"This portal will take you back to your world." said Goku.

"Goku, will we ever see you again?" Aya asked.

Goku shook his head, "I'm afraid not, you'll be on your own for the rest of the journey."

"Goodbye Goku, it was great meeting you. Thank you for everything!" Satoshi waved goodbye before he and his friends vanished into the portal.

"I wish you all...good luck." Goku smiled warmly and waved goodbye.

Aya Higurashi here and we're back in our world. Rumor has it that a tribe of fierce amazons has a map piece to the infamous 'Black Devil Sword'. We even reunite with our old friend Shampoo form Ranma's kingdom! The problem is men aren't allowed in Amazon territory, so Li Xiang and me try our best to dress Satoshi and Haruki as woman. However, how long can we keep this up before we're caught? Next episode, "The tribe of the fierce Amazon warriors". Only on 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms.' So long! ^_^V