Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ In the bandit's stronghold ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Okay, this is for the people who have been sending in original characters. I will say this once, so read carefully. This is NOT I repeat NOT an interactive fic. This is a CROSSOVER, so please do not send in any made up characters. The review board is for reviewing my story, not for sending in characters. I will write this fic how I want it. So no sending in original characters, okay? On with the fic!

In the bandit's stronghold.

---*---

"Hey Kenji, it looks like this Satoshi character has the hots for your sister!" Yamaji grinned.

Kenji bonked him on the head, "Shut up! I'm trying to read!"

"Well, it's no use sitting here all day! Maybe we should do a little research on these animes." Yamaji suggested.

"How is that going to help us?" Kenji asked.

"Simple, we'll look up all the animes that were mentioned in this book, and learn anything about the characters, the storyline, who the author is, and everything."

"That could work, should we check the library?"

"The library? This is the 21st century, we don't need books, we need..."

Yamaji showed Kenji his laptop, "TA-DA! Our good friend the internet!"

"That's a great idea, but first I'm going to see how Aya is doing while you do the research." Kenji continued to read the comic.

"Yes sir, first I'll look up Fushigi Yuugi." Yamaji typed away on his laptop.

---*---

In the anime world...

A week has gone by and the training with Ranma was over. The four continued their journey, but decided to take a little ice cream break first.

"Mm, it's been a while since I last ate ice cream." Li Xiang happily ate her sundae.

"We deserve a break from all that training." Aya indicated and happily ate her strawberry ice cream.

"I know, ice cream is the best!" Satoshi was gobbling down his sundae and slurping up his ice cream cone at the same time. Everyone looked at Satoshi with sweatdrops hanging above their heads.

"Hey Satoshi, don't eat so fast or you'll get a stomachache." said Aya.

"I can't help it, master Tamahome, the Suzaku Seishis, and I always go out for ice cream on Friday." Satoshi eyes suddenly sadden. "You know, sitting here eating ice cream kind of makes me homesick."

"Now that you mention it, I wonder how my family is doing." Aya wondered sadly.

"I hope my village it going all right without me." Haruki said depressingly.

Li Xiang looked at the three fighters in sympathy, although it saddens her the most, because she had no family to go home to.

Li Xiang smiled, "Cheer up, let's enjoy our ice cream and maybe order some more."

"Sounds good to me!" grinned Satoshi.

"That's right, let's not mope around all day and enjoy our little break!" cheered Aya.

"That's the spirit!" cheered Li Xiang.

"Let's order up another round of ice cream then!" Aya turned around to get her bag, which contained all their money, but found that it was gone.

"What the-?! My money is gone and so is my sword!" shrieked Aya.

"What, my bag and my staff is gone too!" yelled Satoshi.

"My weapons are gone!" gasped Haruki.

"Mine too!" shrieked Li Xiang.

"But who could have taken them?" questioned Aya. While the four were wondering where their belongings were, they failed to notice their ice cream cones being taken away while their backs are still turned.

Aya turned around and found all their ice cream was gone, "Ah! All our ice cream is gone too!"

Satoshi's eyes watered, "I never got to taste the chocolate!" He whined.

Aya bonked him on the head, "Satoshi, we can get more ice cream later!"

"Can we get rocky road?" Satoshi asked hopefully.

"Whoever the thief was, he didn't do a very good job hiding his tracks." Haruki pointed on the ground, to reveal a trail of melted ice cream. They followed the trail of ice cream until they notice two young men...carrying all of their stuff.

"Hey, you crooks! Stop right there!" ordered Aya. The thieves yelped and ran off.

"COME BACK HERE!" yelled Aya and the others. The thieves then ran into the woods, and Aya and the others went after them. The thieves were out of sight, but Aya and the others still kept running. The four fighters suddenly stopped when they found that the path they were taking had two ways.

"It's this way!" The girls pointed to the right and the boys pointed to the left.

"Okay, how about this? Haruki and I will take the left path, and you girls take the right." said Satoshi.

"Okay, then we'll meet back here." said Aya.

"OKAY!" Everyone said in agreement and went to their separate paths.

---*---

Meanwhile with the boys...

"Well, we found nothing yet." Satoshi said tiredly.

"You know we really shouldn't be in here." Haruki warned.

"Why's that?" Satoshi asked.

"Some people say a large group of bandits conceal themselves in these woods. They attack and rob strangers, then leave them out here to die." explained Haruki.

"They don't sound so tough. We can take care of them with no trouble." Satoshi said confidently. Unfortunately, Satoshi wasn't watching where he was going and tripped over a string that was on the ground.

"OW! What the hell was that?" Satoshi got his answer when a large net fell on top of him.

"Satoshi!" Haruki cried. Before the archer could come to his aid, he felt something strike the back of his neck. Haruki grunted in pain, and blacked out.

---*---

Meanwhile with the girls...

"Did you see those guys anywhere?" Aya asked Li Xiang.

Li Xiang jumped off a tree branch, "Nothing."

"Well, I'm not going to just stand here all day. Wait till I got my hands on those thieves." Aya muttered.

Aya and Li Xiang continued to walk down the path, but a dozen rough looking men blocked their way.

"Well, well, well, look what we got here." One of the men grinned.

"Who are these guys?" Aya asked.

"They're Mt. Reikaku bandits. Those two boys must have belonged to their group." Li Xiang explained.

'Mt. Reikaku bandits? Where have I heard that before?' Aya thought.

"I get first dibs on the pink haired one." One young bandit chortled. The bandits began to surround the two girls.

Aya rolled her eyes, "This is so stupid. Li Xiang, how about you fight half a dozen of these guys, and I'll take care of the rest."

Li Xiang smiled, "Sounds good to me."

The two girls stood back to back. One of bandits tried to grab them, but Li Xiang dodged aside and elbowed him on the back of his head. She then sent a vicious roundhouse kick to another one, and right hooked another.

Two bandits charged Aya from both sides. Aya jumped and did an air split, causing her feet to connect with the two bandits skulls. She punched another bandit, and roundhouse kicked him in the gut. The bandit was thrown back and crashed into two other bandits.

It looked like Aya and Li Xiang had the upper hand in this fight. Another bandit though, was sneaking around behind the trees. He held a small dart between his fingers and aimed it Aya. Li Xiang turned around and noticed the other bandit aiming the dart at her comrade.

"Aya, look out!" Li Xiang shoved Aya aside, and the dart punctured in her arm. Li Xiang felt the poison take affect, and lost consciousness.

"LI XIANG!" Aya cried. Aya rushed towards Li Xiang, but a hard object struck the back of her neck. Aya collapsed to the ground, and blacked out.

---*---

Aya stirred and opened her eyes. She tried to rub the back of her head, but strangely found her hands bound together. When her vision was clear, she found herself inside an unknown building. She found her other friends, lying unconscious, with their arms tied together.

"Guys, wake up! Satoshi, Haruki, Li Xiang, wake up!" Aya exclaimed. She inched closer to them and shook them gently to wake them up.

Satoshi's eyes fluttered open, "Ow, what happened. I feel like a ton of heavy bricks rain down on me."

Haruki also regained conscious, "It appears we are in the bandit's hideout."

"What do you think they'll do to us?" Li Xiang asked worryingly.

"Kill us, beat us up, maybe even worse." replied Haruki.

"Geez, thanks for making us feel better Haruki." Aya said sarcastically.

"So you strangers are awake." The bandits appeared before them.

"My boys found some good loot that you guys were carrying. It'll all come in a good price when we sell it." sneered the bandit.

"I think I recognize this place. This is the hideout of the Suzaku seishi, Tasuki. I haven't been here since I was eight, so no one really recognizes me." exclaimed Satoshi.

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Satoshi, how about you show these bandits that phoenix badge, and they'll know we're friends." said Aya.

"Okay!" Satoshi tried to reach into his pocket, and whip out the badge, but found it broken into pieces.

"Oh no, the badge is broken!" cried Satoshi.

"How did that happen?!" shrieked Aya.

"I must of broken it when we got jumped by those bandits." wailed Satoshi.

Aya lunged at Satoshi, but Li Xiang held her back, with her unbound legs, "SATOSHI, YOU IDIOT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!

"H-Hey, calm down Aya!" pleaded Li Xiang.

"Hey fellas, it seems we got a feisty little wench here." Another bandit grabbed Aya by the arm. Aya twitched, "W-Wench?"

"Now you be a good little girl and we won't hurt ya." sneered the bandit.

"That's funny," Aya kicked the bandit in the gut, "Because I'm the one who's doing the hurting!"

The bandit clutched his stomach in pain, "Y-You little..."

"You'll pay for that!" The bandits surrounded the reincarnated priestess.

"Bring it on! I'll fight you all with my hands tied!" yelled Aya. The bandits all lunged at her, but Aya would use her unbound legs to kick them.

"Even with her hands tied she can still fight." Haruki said in amazement.

"I'm impressed." commented Satoshi.

"Anybody else wants some?!" Aya shouted at the fallen bandits.

"Uuuuuggghhh..." The bandits groaned in response.

"Good." Aya smiled to show she was satisfied. Like always, Aya was too busy gloating over her victory that she didn't notice someone coming up from behind her and knocking her out cold.

"What the hell is wrong with all of you?! Can't any of you handle one little girl?!" scolded a blue haired bandit with a scar on his cheek.

"W-We're really sorry Kouji!" The bandits said sympathetically.

"Man, you just can't find good recruits these days," Kouji then held Aya up and studied her face, "She's a little young, but pretty good. I'll take this girl to Genrou. The rest of you look after her little friends."

"Yes, Kouji sir!" The bandits replied.

---*---

Kouji walked down the hall, carrying Aya with him, and stopped in front of a large door.

He knocked on the door, "Knock, knock! Who's there? Why it's Kouji bringing in one of the prisoners!"

A voice from behind the door cut him off, "Yeah, yeah, Kouji! Just bring the hostage in here!"

Kouji pouted, "All right, I'm coming in. Man, you never let me finish my knock knock jokes anymore."

Kouji opened the large door, while dragging Aya with him, to reveal a large bedchamber, and sitting in the middle was none other than Tasuki, the Suzaku seishi from the previous chapters.

"Eh? Wait a minute, I know this girl." Tasuki grabbed Aya by the collar of her shirt and studied her face.

"You know her? She was causing a lot a trouble for us bandits." said Kouji.

Tasuki lightly patted Aya's face, "Hey kid, wake up."

Aya stirred and opened her eyes. When her vision cleared her eyes locked with Tasuki's.

"T-Tasuki?!" Aya stuttered.

"So you still remember me. What was your name again? Aya, right?" Tasuki untied her arms.

"Yeah, that's my name." Aya responded.

"Since you're here that must mean that Rokuro is here with you!" Tasuki said happily. (a/n Please know that I rewritten some of the chapters.)

"Rokuro? Oh, you mean Satoshi." Then Aya suddenly realized something.

"Oh no, I forgot about Satoshi and the others!"

---*---

Meanwhile...

"Do you think Aya is okay?" asked Li Xiang.

"Well, since Kouji went to go take her to Tasuki, she might be able to get us out of this." replied Satoshi.

"It's not fair! How come Genrou gets to have that feisty girl?" complained a bandit.

"Relax guys, we still got that other girl." indicated another bandit, while eyeing Li Xiang.

"Yeah, so let's have some fun with her." Another bandit said slyly. The bandits then approached Satoshi, Haruki, and Li Xiang.

The bandits grabbed hold of Li Xiang, "Come with us, cutie."

"What?!" Li Xiang gasped.

"Li Xiang!" cried Haruki.

"Let go of her!" Satoshi ordered.

"Shut up!" Two other bandits kicked Haruki in the gut, and another one punched Satoshi in the jaw.

More bandits pinned Li Xiang down, "Hold her down tightly!"

"Y-You disgusting slime! Let go of me! Satoshi, Haruki, help!" cried the struggling Li Xiang.

'My weapons are all the way across from the room. If I can reach them, I can save Li Xiang!' Haruki thought in frustration.

'Damnit, if only I weren't tied up. I just need my legs unbound, so I can fight off these guys.' thought Satoshi. Satoshi glanced around and noticed a bundle of sharp spears stacked up against the wall.

'Wait, I can use those!' Satoshi crawled over to the stack of weapons. He kicked the spears with his bound feet, causing the spears to fall. Satoshi stuck out his legs, and let the blade of the spear fall on the ropes tied around his feet. The bindings were cut, and Satoshi hopped back onto his feet.

"Yes, my legs are free!" Satoshi cheered triumphantly. The disciple rushed over to Li Xiang's aid by kicking the bandits off her.

"Get off her, you scum!" Satoshi kicked another bandit.

"You little bastard! Take this!" One of the bandits slashed at Satoshi with a sword, but Satoshi stepped back and held up his bounded hands. The sword hacked off Satoshi's binding, setting his hands free.

"Thanks for the help!" Satoshi grinned, and zipped past him. The disciple rushed to the corner where the bandits held all their stuff.

"You're not going to get by us!" Two other bandits blocked Satoshi's way, but the pupil flipped over their heads, and landed perfectly behind them. Satoshi grabbed his staff, and Haruki and Li Xiang's weapons. Satoshi rushed towards his friends, but a bandit blocked his path. The disciple used the end of his staff to slam the bandit in the gut. Satoshi used Li Xiang's metal fans to cut the two fighter's bindings.

"Thanks a lot Satoshi!" Li Xiang said gratefully, and hopped back onto her feet. The three fighters stood defensively, as the bandits cornered them.

"Now, tell us where Aya is and maybe we'll let you live." Satoshi said threateningly to the bandits.

"I'm right here."

"Huh?" The three fighters turned around, and saw Aya with Tasuki, and Kouji.

"Fallback men, these guys are friends of mine!" Tasuki ordered.

"Tasuki!" Satoshi smiled at the red haired Suzaku Seishi.

"Satoshi! Long time no see, kid!" Tasuki grinned and shook Satoshi's hand, "Man, it's been ages since I last saw ya. The Suzaku Seishis and me missed ya a lot, kid."

"Really, and what about Master Tamahome?" Satoshi asked.

"Tamahome has been acting a little weird, but I guess it's because he misses ya too. Other than that, he's just fine." explained Tasuki.

"He is? That's good to hear." Satoshi eyes brightened.

"By the way," Tasuki turned to Aya, Haruki, and Li Xiang, "You three must be Satoshi's friends. I already met Aya, but who are you two?"

"I'm Haruki, an archer, and a close friend of Aya and Satoshi." Haruki replied.

"And I'm Li Xiang Shu, another close friend." replied Li Xiang.

"My name is Tasuki, one of the rulers of the Suzaku Seishi kingdom, and the leader of the Mt. Reikaku bandits." Tasuki then pointed to the blue hair bandit with a scar on his cheek.

"This guy here is Kouji, he's second in command." said Tasuki.

"Hey." Kouji greeted.

"We're really sorry boss, we had no idea they were your friends." The bandits said sincerely.

"Forget about it. If there is anyone you want to apologize to, it ought to be these four." Tasuki pointed to the four fighters.

"He's got a point. We're really sorry, you guys" The bandits bowed respectfully.

"Oh no, it's really all right," Aya protested, "I guess we're sorry also for fighting you guys."

"All right, now since that's all behind us. How about we celebrate? Sake for everyone!" Tasuki declared.

"YEAH!" The bandits cheered.

---*---

Aya, Satoshi, Haruki, Li Xiang, and everyone else all sat around a large table. Tasuki 'politely' asked Aya to do the cooking, and Li Xiang served the bandits drinks.

"What is with these guys? Do we look servant girls to them? Li Xiang whispered to Aya.

"Hey, little girl! Get over here, and serve us a drink." One bandit said to Aya.

Aya twitched, rolled up her sleeves, and marched menacingly at the bandit, "Why I ought to..."

Li Xiang held her back, "Hey, hey, chill out Aya."

"Hey pink hair, get your sweet buns over here and give us another round of sake!" Another bandit called after Li Xiang.

Li Xiang twitch, "That does it. We are not your servants!"

"Hey, women were brought to this earth to serve men. We're men, the greater sex!" commented one bandit.

"Satoshi, Haruki, are you guys just gonna sit there and let them talk like that to us?!" Aya asked impatiently, looking at the two boys.

"Uh..." Satoshi and Haruki looked at the bandits, then at the two angry girls. The two boys only sank down into their seats, and sipped some tea.

"COWARDS!" The two girls yelled.

"Now guys, show them some respect. Even though women aren't as strong as men-" Tasuki was cut off when the girls gave him evil looks.

"What did you say?" Li Xiang demanded angrily.

"Yeah, we can do anything just as good as you boys." said Aya.

"Is that so?" Kouji hid an evil smile and winked at Tasuki.

Tasuki understood what he way implying, "Okay, if you girls say you can, how about we give ya a little test. If you pass, then we both agree that men and women are equal."

"Okay!" The two girls agreed.

---*---

"Now the first test is a drinking contest," said Tasuki, "Two competitors will each drink a shot of sake, then another, and another, and so on. The first to pass out is the loser."

Li Xiang sat down at a small table and across from her sat a bandit, with blue hair, and brown eyes.

"There's no way that girl can win. She's up against Ren, and he can beat anyone in a drinking contest." said one bandit, gesturing to the blue haired man.

Two small empty glass cups were placed in front of Li Xiang and Ren. Tasuki then filled their cups with sake.

"Ready? Go!" Kouji started the match. Ren already drank his shot in one gulp. Li Xiang drank her shot slowly and properly.

"You can do it, Li Xiang!" Aya cheered.

"Do you think Li Xiang can handle it?" Satoshi whispered to Haruki.

"I'm not quite sure." replied Haruki.

A couple minutes later...

Ren took a drink of his sake. His face was red from drinking, and he was absolutely drunk. Li Xiang, however, looked unfazed. Everyone looked at her in shock, as she kept drinking. Ren then passed out, and slammed his head against the table. Li Xiang drank her sake slowly.

"May I have another refill?" Li Xiang asked. Everyone fell over anime style.

---*---

Tasuki, Aya, and everyone else were now outside of the stronghold. Aya and a large, muscular man were standing next to each other. In front of them were two large boulders.

"Next, will be a test of strength. Whoever can throw their boulder the farthest, wins this match." Tasuki instructed.

"There's no way they can win this time." said a bandit.

"Yeah, Taro is the strongest, and biggest bandit there is." commented another bandit.

"This could be a problem for Aya. That boulder must weigh twice as much as her." said Satoshi.

"Come on Aya, you can do it!" encouraged Li Xiang.

"Taro will go first." Tasuki said to the large bandit. The large heavy bandit lifted the giant boulder with ease. He flung it with all of his strength, and the large boulder landed about thirty feet away. The bandits cheered for Taro.

"All right, now it's Aya's turn." Tasuki said to Aya.

"Okay!" Aya said with a determined look on her face. Aya marched up to the boulder, and lifted it with all her might, but it would not budge. She pulled and pushed the boulder, but it remained where it was. Aya let go and breathed heavily as the bandits roared with laughter.

"Well, so much for that." Li Xiang said disappointedly.

Haruki was silent, and held his chin in thought, 'Hmmmm... Didn't the Wiseman tell me something about the priestess Kaguya's special abilities?'

Haruki marched up to Taro, "Excuse me, but how much do you weigh?"

"368 pounds." The large bandit replied.

"And how much does that boulder weigh?" Haruki asked.

"About 320 pounds."

Haruki then took out a piece of paper and pencil, and began to scribble something down. Haruki then walked up to Aya.

"Forgive me for asking, but how much do you weigh?" Haruki asked a little nervously.

Aya bonked him on the head, "Never ask a lady her weight!"

"No, I'm serious!" said Haruki after he recovered from the pain. Aya blushed a little, and secretly whispered her weight in his ear. Haruki nodded, and scribbled something down on his paper.

Haruki then walked up to Taro, and gave him piece of paper with writing on it, "Read this out loud."

"Eh? Aya, you are...a stupid little birdie?" Taro read the paper, and scratched his head in confusion.

Aya twitched, numerous vein pops appeared around her head, and demonic look covered her face.

"What...WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?!" Aya roared in a dangerous voice. Everyone looked at her fearfully and stood back.

With a mighty roar, Aya lifted Taro high above her head, and tossed him about a mile away. Taro screamed in terror as he went flying. Everyone looked at her in utter shock.

"According to my calculations, Aya's strength only increases greatly when angered." Haruki said matter-of-factly.

Aya blinked, "Wow, I had no idea I could do that."

"Man, that girl tossed Taro like a feather just by calling her LITTLE BIRDIE." One bandit said in awe.

"What's the big deal about this LITTLE BIRDIE, anyway." asked another bandit.

"I guess LITTLE BIRDIE is a name she really hates." answered another bandit.

A fiery red aura surrounded Aya, as she towered over the three bandits.

"No one calls me little birdie," Aya chased after the fleeing bandits, while knocking down a few trees in the process, "AND GETS AWAY WITH IT!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! HELP US!!!!" screamed the bandits. Everyone's eyes widen in shock, as Aya began to throw the trees she knocked over at the fleeing bandits.

---*---

Somewhere outside...

Aya and the others were now outside in a large open field. Tasuki and Li Xiang were standing beside each other, ready for the next challenge

"Okay, you girls passed the first two test, but let's see how good ya do when ya face me!" Tasuki said.

"Genrou happens to be the fastest bandit here. Nobody can outmatch his speed." Kouji said proudly.

"Be careful Li Xiang, Tasuki is a tough opponent." warned Satoshi.

"Now, you two will race each other. Whoever can make it to that big rock at that end wins." explained Kouji. Tasuki and Li Xiang got into their positions.

"Ready? GO!" Kouji declared. In a flash, Tasuki and Li Xiang bolted off.

"Heh, there's no way in hell that chick can beat me!" Tasuki said confidently.

"Excuse me, may I pass through?" "WHAT?" Tasuki yelled, when he found Li Xiang running right beside him.

"I get it, because of Li Xiang's special ninja training she's as fast as lightning." said Satoshi.

"Go Li Xiang, you can beat 'em!" Aya cheered.

'Damn, this girl is almost faster then me!' Tasuki thought as he kept running. Li Xiang then ran ahead of Tasuki, and in a few seconds, made it to the finish line.

"Whoa, that girl beat the boss!" gasped the bandits.

"Th-There's just no way!" cried Tasuki.

"It looks like we won." Aya smirked.

Tasuki growled, "Not yet, ya still got one more test to go!"

"He sure doesn't give up that easily." Aya whispered to Satoshi.

"He's always been like that, even when I sometimes beat him in a practice fight." Satoshi said coolly.

---*---

"For the next test, we'll see if you can fight like a true warrior." said Tasuki. Aya and Kouji stood inside a large ring, with bandits cheering on Kouji from aside.

"Kouji happens to be our best fist fighter. Ya beat him, and you win." said Tasuki.

"Okay!" Aya said confidently, and wrapped a strip of cloth around her fist, to protect them.

"I don't like to fight girls, but for you I won't go easy." Kouji taunted.

"I'm ready when you are." Aya smiled coolly.

"Ready? GO!" Tasuki declared the fight. Kouji charged Aya with a punch, but Aya merely stepped aside.

"What the-?" Kouji swung a punch at her again, but Aya dodged and side kicked his back, causing him to fall over. Kouji got back onto his feet and tried to punch the reincarnated priestess, but she would dodge him every time.

"Would you hold still?!" Kouji yelled in frustration.

"You want me to hold still? Okay then!" Aya said calmly, and stayed where she was.

"TAKE THIS!" Kouji charged at Aya, and was about to deliver a right hook punch. Aya merely held out her fist, and Kouji's jaw rammed right into it. Kouji collapsed to the ground, with a dazed look on his face.

"Looks like I win!" Aya cheered. Just when everyone thought the match was over, Kouji got back up.

"Not yet!" Kouji wiped the blood off his mouth and stood in a fighting position.

'What, he's still standing?' Aya thought in disbelief. Kouji let a battle cry, and assaulted with a fury of punches. Aya managed to block most of the punches, but the last one landed a blow. Aya fell back, but still stayed on her feet.

"Ow! Dear god, that hurt!" Aya held her burning cheek and tears began well up in her eyes.

Kouji paled, "Uh, are you okay?"

"No! You big jerk, what kind of a man are you? Attacking a girl like that!" Aya fell on her knees and cried uncontrollably.

Sweat appeared on Kouji's forehead, as he tried to comfort the sobbing Aya, "W-Wait, I'm really sorry! I didn't know-"

"Unguarded!" Aya uppercutted Kouji and he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

Kouji weakly tried to sit up, "What...a...dirty...trick..." He collapsed.

"Hey, that ain't fair! That girl tricked him!" complained a bandit.

"Hey, it's not my fault he let his guard down." Aya said slyly. Li Xiang, and her both gave it each other a high five.

"We should have a rematch!" said a bandit.

"Yeah, a rematch!" agreed the other bandits.

"Fine then, who else wants to fight me?" Aya said angrily at the bandit's disapproval

"Uh..." The bandits stayed back.

"Man, what a bunch of cowards." Aya rolled her eyes.

"How about me?" said a voice.

"What?" Everyone turned to find the dark servant Mako levitating in mid- air.

"Mako!" Aya gasped.

"I know that face from anywhere!" gasped Li Xiang.

Mako scanned the crowd and spotted Li Xiang, "Well, well, well, the acrobat from before."

"Li Xiang, do you know him?" Haruki asked.

"He was the one who slaughtered my whole family." Li Xiang growled.

"Humph, I'm surprised that a weakling like you didn't die." Mako sneered.

"The only day I die..." Li Xiang unsheathed her metal fans and tossed them at Mako like a boomerang, "IS THE DAY I TAKE YOU TO HELL!"

Mako formed a dark shield in front of him, and the metal fan ricocheted right off.

"Is that all you have? I'm not really here for you, I've come back to take revenge on Aya," Mako said coldly, "Now let see how powerful you are when I've got your friends!"

The dark servant conjured up long streams of silken rope. The ropes rapidly began to coil around the bandits like snakes, and bounded their arms and legs tightly. Aya, Satoshi, Li Xiang, Haruki, and Tasuki were quick enough to escape.

"I-I can't move." wheezed one bandit.

"Me neither!" grunted another bandit.

"Now priestess Kaguya, I will free the lord Tasuki's bandits if you allow me to kill you." Mako smiled evilly.

"What? You damn bastard, what a dirty trick!" yelled Tasuki.

'If I don't do something, these bandits will die and it'll be all my fault! I know that they treated us badly, but they don't deserve this!' Aya thought worryingly.

Beads of sweat rolled down Aya's face, but then her face became a look of seriousness.

"Okay then!" Aya began to march up to Mako

Everyone looked at her in disbelief; Tasuki was even equally shock.

"Aya, you can't be serious!" gasped Satoshi and blocked her way.

"Yeah kid, it ain't worth it!" protested Tasuki.

"But if I don't do something all of your men will be killed!" argued Aya.

"Hey Mako, how about you fight all of us instead!" suggested Li Xiang.

"Fight all of you?" echoed Mako.

"That's right, fight all of us!" repeated Li Xiang.

"All right then, I will fight the five of you by myself." Mako sneered.

"Let's go!" The five charged at Mako.

Haruki aimed his arrow at Mako and fired, "Fire arrow!"

The arrow began to shift into an arrow of fire at Haruki's command. Mako swats it away like a mere fly.

Tasuki unsheathed an iron fan strapped behind his back, "REKKA SHINEN!"

At Tasuki's words, streams of hot fire spitted out from the iron fan. Mako jumped out of the way, but the fire singed a part of his black tunic.

"Is that all you got?" Mako smirked.

'He dodged my attack?!' Tasuki thought in shock.

Li Xiang came up from behind the dark servant, while Aya came up from the front. The two girls assaulted Mako with deadly punches and kicks. Mako, however, was able to dodge some their attacks, but only a few blows actually landed. The two girls then whipped out their weapons and brought them down on the dark servant, but Mako parried both their attacks with swords in both of his hands and forced them back.

"HA! Don't tell me that's all you can do?" Mako mocked.

"Did you forget about me?!" Satoshi charged forth, and swung his staff at Mako. The dark servant whipped out small sharp shurikens from his tunic, and tossed them at the disciple. Satoshi twirled his staff between his fingers, and the shurikens were lashed aside.

"Not bad, student of Tamahome, but can you handle this!" Mako brought his two swords down on Satoshi's weapon. In one clean slice, Satoshi's fighting staff was cut in half.

"Oh no!" Satoshi gasped, and looked at his broken weapon.

"Not so strong without your weapon, huh?" Mako laughed coldly.

"What are you laughing about?" Satoshi demanded. "What?" Mako looked at him confusingly.

"Just because my weapon is broken, doesn't mean I'm beaten yet," Satoshi held up what was left of his weapon.

"I can still fight you with this." Satoshi said in a serious tone.

'Heh, what a foolish boy, and those foolish words shall be your last!' Mako thought evilly.

Hey, this is the Suzaku Seishi, Tasuki here. After a tough battle with Mako, the four head off to see Satoshi's old master, Master Roshi, the turtle hermit. Master Roshi sends Satoshi and his friends to the dimension of the legendary deceased Z fighters. Goku, a former ruler, says that Satoshi happens to be one of the very few Saiyans left in the world! But Satoshi ain't just any Saiyin, he's Goku's descendant! Goku trains Satoshi along with Aya and the others, so they could become even stronger! Next episode, 'Meeting the Z warriors. Satoshi, the descendant of Goku'. Only on, 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms'! See ya later! ^_^V

Okay, before you people go and read other stories, please know that NO original characters from the reviewers shall not be placed in this fic. I would also like it if you would tell me, which character is you favorite. In addition, I want you to specifically tell me what you think of them. I'm just doing this for fun to let you guys know. Please always read and review!

Top of Form

Bottom of Form