Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ I think I like you ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hello and welcome back to my fic! I know my story doesn't seem very good and the endings are crappy, but I'll try extra hard for you guys! So here is the new chapter, I don't own anything and please tell your friends about this fic, because I need more reviews! I also want you people to tell me about your opinion on my original characters. I hope nobody thinks they're annoying or hates them; I want everyone to like them. Anyway, on with the fic!

I think I like you

---*---

Meanwhile in the real world...(a/n Kenji: It's about time I get a scene. Me: Shut up!)

'For a about a week, the four warriors trained under the knowledge of Ranma Satome and his generals.' Kenji read the comic.

"Kenji!" called a female voice from downstairs.

'Oh no, mom and dad!' Kenji thought panicky.

"Kenji, Aya has been gone for a while, why isn't she back from her job?" asked his mother.

'Think, Kenji, think, if I tell mom and dad that Aya is stuck in another world, they'll kill me for sure or won't believe me at all!' Kenji thought for a while to think up a good excuse.

"Um, mom? Aya called about an hour ago, and she said she agreed to help the kung-fu instructor to clean the dojo after they close." Kenji said nervously.

His mother sounded convinced, "All right, when she does get home, tell her that your father and I are going on a business trip. We'll be back in a week, and try to get along the both of you."

"Okay!" Kenji replied, "Phew! I hope that's enough time for Aya to get back."

"And by the way Kenji, your friend Yamaji is here for a visit." said his mom.

'What? What's he doing here? Other than that, I can't let him see the comic!' Kenji tried to look for a good place to hide it, but Yamaji already came up to the attic.

"Hey, Kenji where have you been?" Yamaji entered the attic. Yamaji is Kenji's classmate, and they go to school together. Yamaji is a rather attractive boy, with his brown hair, slightly tan skin, and blue eyes.

"You were suppose to come to the arcade today, we waited for three hours." Yamaji noticed the comic in Kenji's hand.

"Hey, what's that you got in your hand?" Yamaji pointed out.

"Uh, nothing!" Kenji hid the comic behind his back.

"What are you hiding, if it's a porno magazine then let me have a peek!" Yamaji tried to take the comic from Kenji.

"Do I look like a pervert to you?!"

"C'mon be a pal!"

"No way!"

"Hey, there's a pretty girl at your front door!"

"Huh? Where?"

Yamaji grabbed the comic while Kenji was distracted, "YOINK!"

'Oh shit!' thought Kenji panicky.

"What the-? What are you doing with a manga? I thought you said you hated that stuff." said Yamaji.

"I do! Look, you might think I'm crazy-"

"Not only that, this character here looks just like your sister, Aya. Hey, she looks pretty hot for an anime character." commented Yamaji, ignoring Kenji.

Kenji grabbed the comic and bonked Yamaji on the head, "Will you listen to me!"

"The reason why that character looks like Aya, because it is Aya and she's trapped in the comic!" Kenji almost screamed.

Yamaji stood there looking confused, then after a few seconds he burst out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're kidding right?" He laughed.

"I'm not, and I'll prove it to you!" Kenji handed the book to Yamaji. Yamaji looked at the part where it was blank, and then to his horror, pictures magically appeared on the page.

Yamaji screamed, drop the comic as if it were a poisonous snake, and jumped into Kenji's arms.

Kenji sweat dropped and dropped Yamaji on the floor, where he fell on his bottom.

---*---

In Ranma's Kingdom...
"EEK! PERVERT!" screamed a servant lady, as she threw a bowl at a tiny old man, who was carrying what seem to be panties and bras in a sack.

"Hohoho...What a collection! These panties sure look expensive, they must belong to Akane! Nothing to start the day then collecting royal underwear!" cackled the old man.

This perverted old man is none other than Happosai, the leech of the Ranma series. For those of you who do not know Happosai, I'll give a small explanation. Happosai is the founder of the Anything-goes-martial-arts school. This small perverted old man collects under garments for a living, and always causes trouble for the Ranma crew.

"I've been hearing rumors about four strangers inside the palace learning some techniques from Ranma. The good thing is, two of them are BEAUTIFUL young women! I got to check them out myself!" Happosai said gleefully and headed towards the training ground.

---*---

"BAKUSAI TENKETSU!" Satoshi hits a rock with his index finger, shattering the hard object.

"That was perfect Satoshi! All that training helped you master the 'Bakusai Tenketsu'." commented Ryoga.

The 'Bakusai Tenketsu' or 'Breaking Point' involves seeing the breaking point of something with your mind, and hitting it with one finger, shattering the object. This only works on objects made of stone and rock, however. The 'Breaking Point' is that in training to do it, the trainee's threshold for pain increases by a large factor. The trainees is able to take a larger amount of damage, as well as keep fighting for extended periods of time without really tiring.

Satoshi cringed when he had flashbacks of all that really tough and painful training. First, Ryoga had Satoshi stand still, and then he swung a rock hanging from a rope at the young disciple, so he could break it when it is coming at him. Unfortunately, Satoshi would miss most of the time and the rock would ram into him. There was this one time when Satoshi was able to hit the rock with his finger, but then it caused his finger to break. However, this training helped Satoshi take a lot of pain and increase his stamina.

"Well, I couldn't have done it without your training." Satoshi chuckled nervously.

"At least your training wasn't as bad as mine." said Haruki as he healed his scratches and cuts.

For Haruki, Ranma has been teaching him the 'Cat Fist' technique. In order to learn the 'Cat Fist' a trainee's fear of cats must reach it's peak. It suppresses the fear of cats by acting like one. In this state, the trainee is near invincible.

Since Haruki has no fear of cats, Ranma used a trick that his father once did when he was learning the 'Cat Fist'. Ranma tied strings of dried fish all over Haruki and pushed him into a pit...full of hungry cats.
"I wonder how the girls are doing?" wondered Satoshi.

"I don't know, but I think the girls are taking it pretty hard like us." replied Haruki.

---*---

"And one, and two, and three..." With the girls, they were simply practicing basic aerobic exercise. The girls were not even breaking a sweat, because they are girls and they have it very easy.

---*---

"Ranma!" Mousse, the co-announcer from before, ran up to Ranma.

"Someone has trespassed into the palace!" exclaimed Mousse.

"Uh Mousse, I'm over here." Ranma sweatdropped, when Mousse was facing Haruki and not Ranma.

"Put your glasses on, stupid!" Ryoga said irritably.

"Eh?" Mousse placed his thick glasses back on and saw Haruki. "Oh, sorry."

"Sorry about Mousse, he's blind as a bat when he's not wearing his glasses." apologized Ryoga.

"So what's the trouble?" asked Ranma.

"It's Happosai, he's been stealing under garments again!" said Mousse.

"The old man? I thought I banned him from my palace." said Ranma.

"Who's Happosai?" asked Satoshi.

"Just a leech that always causes trouble. We better hurry and get to the girls." said Ranma.

---*---

"Hey, Akane!" Ranma called for his wife.

"Oh, hi Ranma!" Akane greeted her husband with a kiss.

"What seems to be the trouble, Ranma-san?" asked Li Xiang.

"A man named Happosai has been sneaking around the palace." explained Haruki.

"We heard he's on his way here so when he comes, we'll get rid of him." explained Ryoga.
Meanwhile with Happosai...

"There they are!" Happosai grinned, while he hid behind a bush. Happosai scanned the area and noticed Aya and Li Xiang.

"Whoa! That must be them! They're more beautiful then I ever imagine!" Happosai started picturing what his life would be like with Aya and Li Xiang.

"I better go introduce myself!" Happosai then hopped out of the bush and ran straight towards Aya and Li Xiang.

"HEY PRETTY GIRLS! YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH ME?!" Hollered Happosai.

"I'm guessing that's Happosai." said Satoshi.

"Yup, that's him," Ranma turned to Aya and Li Xiang. "Okay girls, this is your test. I want you to use some of the techniques we showed you and use them on Happosai."

"With pleasure." Aya and Li Xiang cracked their knuckles.

"SHI SHI HOKOUDAN!" Aya channeled her negative energy in her hands and fired the blast at Happosai.

"MOKO TAKABISHA!" Li Xiang channeled her positive energy in her hands and fired the blast at Happosai.

The two blasts impacted with Happosai, sending him flying out of the training grounds.

"DOES THAT MEAN NOOOOOOOO?!?!?!?!?!?" hollered Happosai as he went flying.

As Happosai went flying through the air, he dropped his sack and all the undergarments he collected fluttered to the ground. A black bra fell onto Satoshi's arm.

"Huh? Who's are these, they're kind of small." Satoshi looked at the bra curiously.

"Satoshi..."

"Eh?" Satoshi turned around to see a very demonic looking Aya glaring at him.

"YOU PERVERT!" Aya drew back her arm, and jetted it forward, slamming it in Satoshi's face.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" screamed the disciple as he went flying into orbit.

---*---

"Stupid violent macho chick..." muttered Satoshi, as he covered the ice pack on his bruised cheek.

"It's amazing you're still alive," Haruki placed his hand over Satoshi's bruise and a warm light emitted from his palm. "I never knew Aya was that strong."

"Woman can be scary sometimes," said Ranma.

"She didn't have to punch me so hard." Satoshi rubbed his now healed cheek.

"It's kind of your fault anyway. You had her bra in your hands." pointed out Ryoga.

"How was I suppose to know they belonged her!" yelled Satoshi.

"But I'm sure she didn't mean it. The best thing to do is apologized to your girlfriend." said Ranma.

"I guess you're...wait a minute, she is not my girlfriend!" protested Satoshi, "She's too violent, anyways."

Ranma slapped Satoshi's back jovially. "Ah, that's no way to talk about woman, Satoshi!"

"I agree, Aya is really a nice girl and don't think I didn't catch you saving her from tumbling out of the dance floor at the competition," reminded Ryoga, "If you didn't care about her, you wouldn't have saved her."

"I only saved her, so we wouldn't lose," said Satoshi, "Besides who would want a violent, stubborn, unfeminine, bratty, short tempered macho chick, for a girlfriend?!"

The young student turn to his fellow male friends for an answer, but all he received were nervous looks.

"What's wrong?" asked Satoshi.

They pointed something behind him. Satoshi turned around to find an angry reincarnated priestess giving him the look of death.

"You jerk! I came here to apologize for punching you earlier, but you can just forget about it!" Aya huffed angrily, turned on her heel, and swiftly left the area.

"Great, I really blew it this time." groaned Satoshi.

---*---

"Oh, I can't believe him!" Aya decided to blow off some steam by kicking a punching bag.

"Satoshi you jerk!" She kicked the bag when she said 'jerk'. "You jerk! JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK! JERK!"

"JEEEEERRRRRRK!" On the last word, she sent a powerful kick, causing the string from the punching bad to snap off. The punching bag went sailing through the air and headed straight...towards Akane.

"Aya are you feeling-" Akane was cut off when the punching bag rammed into her.

"Akane-san!" Aya rushed to her aid and threw the punching bag off Akane.

"I'm really sorry about that." Aya said sincerely.

"Oh, it's really all right," Akane wheezed. "By the way, you seemed quite angry today. You want to tell me what's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing is wrong, except that no good jerk, Satoshi." Aya mumbled.

Akane held her chin in thought, "You know Aya, you remind of myself when I was your age."

"Really?" Aya replied.

"Yeah, I was stubborn, violent, and short tempered. When we were your age, Ranma and I would constantly fight all the time. Then later on we realized all that fighting really meant was, 'I like you'." smiled Akane.

"That's cute and everything, but that's not really how Satoshi and me fight." said Aya.

"Well, think about that for awhile and see what you really feel about each other." Akane said solemnly and left Aya to think.

`I guess I shouldn't be mad at Satoshi. After all, he did save me a lot of times.' Thought Aya.

---*---

"Aya! Aya! Aya, I'm sorry! I didn't mean what I said!" Satoshi jumped from roof to roof to look for Aya. He thought that if he was on higher ground he could find her easier.

Satoshi then spotted Li Xiang, "Li Xiang, have you seen Aya?"

"Aya went to go see Dr. Tofu." Li Xiang replied.

"What happened?"

"She was sparing with Ukyou and twisted her ankle."

"Why can't she fix her ankle herself with a spell?"
"Her condition can't be fixed with a spell."

"Okay, thanks Li Xiang!" Satoshi waved goodbye and continued with his search.

"Aya! I'm sorry for what I said, I take it back!" Satoshi then spotted a girl wearing an outfit exactly like Aya's. He sighed in relief and jumped off the roof, landing right in front of the girl.

"Aya, there you are! I've been looking all over for-" He paused and noticed the girl wasn't her.

"Oh sorry, wrong person." Satoshi started to walk away, but the girl called after him.

"Hey!" exclaimed the girl.

"Huh?" Satoshi faced her again.

"Where exactly are you going?" The girl asked. To Satoshi's surprise, the girl is actually Aya, except this time her hair was down.

"Aya, is that you?" Satoshi asked in bewilderment.

"Well, who were you expecting? The Suzaku no Miko?" Aya rolled her eyes.

"No, it's just that this is the first time I've seen you wear your hair down." Satoshi rubbed his chin in thought and studied Aya up and down.

"In fact, you're a real beauty." He commented.

Aya blushed, "Don't be ridiculous! Anyway, if you were only looking for me just so you can just insult me again, I'm afraid I'm not in the mood."

"No, no, look I'm really sorry about that." apologized Satoshi.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..." Aya said doubtfully.

"No, I mean it. The guys had this stupid idea that you were my girlfriend and I had to convince them you weren't."

"Oh, so I guess calling me a violent, stubborn, unfeminine, bratty, short tempered macho chick will help convince them?!"

"Okay, maybe that was going overboard, but I'm really am sorry."

"Look, I have a twisted ankle right now, and I want to get it fixed ASAP. So leave me alone for a while." Aya continued to limp towards Dr. Tofu's clinic, but suddenly she fell and landed on her butt.

"Are-Are you all right?" Satoshi rushed to her aid, and offered his hand to help her up, but she got up herself.

"I'm fine!" She got up, but fell again.

"Don't be stubborn, you're hurt." The disciple then scooped up the reincarnated priestess in his arms and proceeds to carry her to the clinic.

"Hey, Satoshi put me down this instant!" ordered the flustered Aya.

Satoshi ignored her and continued walking with Aya in his arms.

"I mean it, if you don't put me down I'm going to get really pissed off at you!" She threatened. He still ignored her.

'Stupid jerk...' Aya thought angrily.

"Don't take this the wrong way, I'm only doing this, because you're going to hurt yourself if you keep walking around with your ankle like this." Satoshi explained.

Aya glanced at Satoshi, 'Satoshi maybe a bit of a jerk," Aya thought, 'But he can be nice most of the time.'

Satoshi peered at the girl in his arms, 'You know, I never notice how beautiful Aya was,' thought Satoshi.

'She would have been prettier is she wasn't so violent all the time.'

---*---

At Dr. Tofu's clinic...

Satoshi and Aya arrived in Dr. Tofu's clinic. Dr. Tofu looked like a kindly young man. His brown hair showed he was young, but his small glasses showed that he contained great knowledge. Satoshi left Aya at the clinic, and went outside to wait for her. Aya sat on a chair, while Dr. Tofu checked on her ankle.

"So what seems to be the problem, young lady?" Dr. Tofu asked kindly.

"It's my ankle, I twisted it while sparing with Ukyo." said Aya.

"I see," Dr. Tofu looked at her ankle skeptically. "Don't worry, this is an easy fix for me. I'll have your ankle better in one minute."

Dr. Tofu held her ankle gently and snapped it back into place.

Aya winced from the pain, "Ow...."

"Did that hurt? I'm sorry." Dr. Tofu said sincerely.

"No, it's all right," smiled Aya, "In fact, my ankle feels as good as new."

Dr. Tofu smiled, "Really? I'm glad then."

Aya sighed, held her chin in her palm, and looked at the door...where Satoshi was waiting for her.

"Is something wrong?" Dr. Tofu asked with concern in his voice.

"Well...uh...y-y-you see...Satoshi...um..."

Dr. Tofu held up his hand to silence her, "Say no more, Ranma told me about Satoshi and you."

"So you know about our little fight. Dr. Tofu what do you think I should do?"

"I must say, even after your little fight Satoshi was still able to carry you here. I think Satoshi is quite fond of you."

"Nah, he thinks I'm too violent, and stubborn."

"True, but he still wants to be your friend. Maybe it's time that you forget what happened and forgave him."

Aya's eyes sadden, "Yeah, you're right. I was being really stubborn, and I didn't realize Satoshi never meant any harm."

"Yes, I'm glad you understand. He's waiting for you outside, now is your chance to tell him."

"Sure, I'll do that," Aya hopped off her seat and headed for the door, but before she did she turned to the doctor.

"Dr. Tofu?" Aya turned to the doctor.

"Hm? What is it?" He looked at her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

Dr. Tofu smiled back, "You're welcome."

---*---

Aya exited the clinic, and found Satoshi sitting on the ground, waiting for her.
"Oh, you're all done." Satoshi stood up, and walked her back to the training grounds.

"Yeah." Aya replied.

"I'm still sorry, you know." He said unexpectedly.

After a moment of silence, Aya finally spoke, "Yeah, I'm sorry too."

Satoshi eyes widen in surprise, "You are?"

Aya nodded, "Yeah, I am."

"So we're still friends, right?" Satoshi held out his hand.

"Still friends." Aya replied and shook his hand.

"OHOHOHOHO! How very touching!" A familiar laugh rang the air. To Aya and Satoshi's surprise, Kana and Yamato have returned after Ranma threw them out of the competition with one of his attacks.

"Oh no, not those two again!" Aya groaned.

"I thought Lord Ranma got rid of you guys for good!" yelled Satoshi.

"HA! That martial artist puny little tricks can never stop us!" sneered Yamato.

"You two don't know when to give up, do you?" remarked Aya.

"Of course we don't! We're the Dark Duo and we never give up!" Kana laughed.

"These guys kind of give villains a bad name." Satoshi whispered to Aya, not paying attention to the two dark servants.

"I've seen worse, believe me." Aya whispered back.

"STOP IGNORING US!!!" The Dark Duo shouted.

"We're here to get rid of you guys, and take all the pieces of the map that you have!" Kana declared.

"I like to see you try!" said Aya, as she tied her hair back into it's usual bun.

"All right, you asked for it!" Kana and Yamato formed a black energy ball in their hands and blasted it at the two heroes.

"ACK!" The two heroes quickly dodged out of the way, before the blast crashed into the ground and sent small bits of earth flying everywhere.

"HOHOHOHOHO! Why don't you flap your wings and fly away, little birdie!" Kana taunted.

Aya stopped running, and turned around with fire in her eyes

"Okay, so that's how want it? Then you got it, you little witch!" Aya held her arms above her head and started to chant a spell.

"Darkness beyond twilight, crimson-" Aya was abruptly interrupted, when Satoshi held her back.

"You idiot, don't use the 'Dragon Slave' here!" Satoshi struggled to hold her back.

"Let go of me! I want to kill that witch once and for all!" Aya screamed, as she struggled from Satoshi's grasp.

"Kana, shall we destroy them now?" Yamato suggested.

"Why not?!" Kana replied. The Dark Duo formed their dark energy into a spear, and fired it at the two heroes.

Satoshi quickly reacted and shielded Aya from the attack, "LOOK OUT!"

Unfortunately, the spear slightly grazed Satoshi on his abdomen, causing him to wince in pain.

"Are-Are you all right?!" Aya asked panicky.

"Y-Yeah, this graze is nothing." Satoshi managed to smile to show he was okay.

"Ah, you're bleeding! Don't tell me that this is nothing!" Aya scolded.

Satoshi's eyes widen, "Are you...worried about me?"

Aya lightly bonked him on the head, " Dummy, of course I am!"

Satoshi only smiled warmly at her in response and Aya did too.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP IGNORING US ALREADY!!!" The Dark Duo screamed.

"What's with them?" Aya looked at the dark servants weirdly.

"Must be a villain thing." Satoshi shrugged.

"Grrr...You've annoyed us for the last time!" The servants growled. The Dark Duo fired two more energy spears at the young fighters.

"Spirit Arrow!" An arrow engulfed in a white light, shot forward, and disintegrated the spears when they touch. They turned to see Haruki nearby and aiming another arrow at the dark servants.

"I believe those are my friends you're hurting." Haruki threatened.

"Good timing Haruki!" Aya cheered.

"Aya! Satoshi! You two all right!" Li Xiang and the others came running into the scene.

"Guys, you're weapons!" Ukyou tossed the two fighters their weapons.

Aya caught her sword, "Thanks Ukyou!"

Satoshi caught his staff, "Thanks a lot!"

"You two," Ranma pointed at Kana and Yamato, "You're trespassing on royal grounds! Get out of here or else!"

"OHOHOHO! Yamato, the little martial artist is threatening us!" Kana laughed in her beyond obnoxious way.

"Yes, how laughable!" Yamato laughed along with Kana.

"You know their laugh is really starting to get on my nerves." Aya said irritably.

"Fools, did you really think we're foolish enough to come UNPREPARED?" said Kana.

"Well...yeah." Everyone replied. The Dark Duo fell over anime style.

"All right! Enough talk, let's just destroy them now!" Kana snapped.

"Dark Chaos ninjas, appear now!" At Kana and Yamato's command, the sky begins to darken and shadows on the wall began to move lively. The shadows then started to shape into humanoid figures, when the shapes were clear to see, over forty dark clad ninjas appeared before the band of martial artist.

"Our 'Dark Chaos Ninjas' are more useful then our 'Dark Soldiers'. We only use the ninjas for tougher opponents." Yamato sneered.

"We're surrounded!" cried Li Xiang.

"Everyone listen to me! Kana and Yamato are the source! If we aim for them the ninjas will disappear!" Ranma explained.

Ranma turned to Aya, "Aya, I'm going to need your help!"
"Wh-Wh-What can I do?!" Aya said in surprise.

"You and I will go after Kana and Yamato. While I distract them, you use the power of your sword to wipe them out!" Instructed Ranma.

"O-Okay!" Aya nodded.

"Everyone else, we need you to cover for us so we can reach Kana and Yamato!"

"Right!" Everyone replied.

Ranma and Aya lunged forward at Kana and Yamato. The ninjas saw this and attempted to stop the two fighters. However, Li Xiang, Haruki, and the others came to their aid. One of the ninjas threw razor sharp ninja stars at Aya, but Li Xiang use her fans to block them. Haruki shot multiple arrows at the ninjas, who were trying to attack Ranma. Satoshi was able to destroy one of the ninjas, when they tried to reach Aya. The others fought off as many as they can.

"You won't win! KACHU TENSHIN AMAGURIKEN!" With incredible speed, Ranma's arms began to rapidly punch the dark servants. In fact, Ranma's arms were moving so fast, that they were just a blur.

"He's stronger than he looks!" commented Yamato.

"Yes, so let's try our special attack!" Kana laughed. The two servants stood back to back, and crossed their arms in an X shape. Black energy started to swirl around them. They then slashed outwards with their arms. The dark energy swirled around into a drill shaped tornado.

"Aya, if I don't make it I want you to finish them off!" said Ranma.

"What are you talking about?!" asked Aya. Then it hit her.

"Wait you're not going to-? No way it's too risky!" argued Aya. But Ranma ignored her and went straight to the attack.

The wave crashed into Ranma, causing dust to explode up from the ground. Dust and black energy swirled around where Ranma had been. When it all cleared up, Ranma was no longer there.

"Oh no!" cried Ukyou, Ryoga, Mousse, Shampoo, and Akane.

"Lord Ranma!" cried Satoshi, Haruki, and Li Xiang.

Aya eyes widen in shock, "No...it can't...be."

"OHOHOHO! What a fool! He didn't even put up much of a fight." Kana laughed.

Aya's clenched fist shook with anger, "You killed him. You...You...cold- hearted bastards!"

"Heh! Now do you see? No mortal can stand against the power of Yorunotobari!" sneered Yamato.

"You call yourselves fighters! What you rely on is your special powers, and unfair tricks! What you lack is fighting potential and the honor of a true martial artist!"

Everyone looked astonished by Aya's strong words, "Aya..."

"OHOHOHOHOHOHO! What a nice speech!" Kana mocked.

"If you like, we be glad to destroy you like we did to Ranma." Yamato suggested.

"For what you did, I'll make sure you suffer greatly!" Aya held up her enchanted sword and began to chant the incantation to the sword's power.

~

"I call on the powers of the Four Gods.

Oh, great Gods here my call.

Suzaku, Seiryuu, Byakko, and Genbu.

Draw your powers into this sword.

~

A white aura began to form around the swordswoman.

She moved the sword with her arm in a circular position, creating a large white ring of light.

"She's using the same attack that she used on Isabelle!" gasped Yamato.

"Don't worry, we'll just kill her before she can use the attack!" indicated Kana. The dark servants stood back to back and created the same black tornado. Strangely, when the tornado crashed into Aya, it was deflected, leaving Aya unharmed.

"B-But that's impossible!" The Dark Duo cried in disbelief.

"With the power of this sword, I vanquish you! Demon be gone!" As she spoke the last line, the ring shot forward and began to disintegrate the two servants.

The servants screamed in agony, "AAAAAHHHHH!"

The servants then turned into dust, as their screams began to fade. The dark ninjas faded away, and the sky brightened once again.

---*---

Yorunotobari snapped open his eyes, "Hmmm...Kana and Yamato failed. It seems I underestimated that girl and her friends. No matter, she has no idea of the power she truly posses."

Suddenly, Mako shimmered before Yorunotobari, "My master, why have you called for me?"

"Kana and Yamato were foolish henchmen. You have failed me once already, but you can redeem yourself, if you follow the girl and her friends. I want to see what other powers this girl possesses." The dark lord ordered.

"Yes my lord, I will do what you please." Mako bowed respectfully.

'Plus, I got a bone to pick with that brat.' Mako thought grimly and fingered the cut on his cheek, where Aya used the hilt of her sword to bash his face.

'Just you wait Aya, I will get back at you.'

---*---

"NO! IT CAN'T BE TRUE!" Akane cried.

"Please Lady Akane, try to calm down." comforted Li Xiang.

"No, Ranma can't be gone! I refuse to believe it!" She sobbed.

Ryoga tried to hold back his tears, but could not, "Ranma, you jerk. You're making Akane cry again.

"Ran-chan, please don't be dead." Ukyou sobbed.

Shampoo sobbed uncontrollably, with Mousse trying to comfort her. Haruki looked at them with a hurt expression, as did Li Xiang. Aya looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry, if I hadn't known people were going to die, I wouldn't have taken this job." Aya's shoulder shook with fury.

"Why...Why do people have to die because of me?" Aya cried, her tears flowing freely.

"Aya, it's okay." Satoshi said softly.

"NO! It's my fault! I didn't want this to happen!" Aya sobbed.
Satoshi's eyes sadden. He hugged the sobbing heroine, "Shhh...it's okay. Don't cry anymore."

"HEY YOU IDIOTS! I'M NOT DEAD!"

"Huh????" Everyone looked up to find Ranma standing in front of them, totally unharmed.

"But-But-But h-how did you..." Aya looked at him in disbelief.

"How can you be alive?!" Everyone demanded.

"Oh, I fell in a ditch that was randomly placed here for no reason." Ranma explained. Everyone fell over anime style.

"YOU MEAN YOU HAD US ALL BELIEVING YOU WERE DEAD?" Everyone suddenly grew bigger, with a fiery aura surrounding them.

"Well, uh...I guess so. But come on you guys forgive me, right?" Ranma chuckled nervously.

"GET HIM!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

"RANMA, PREPARE TO DIE!!!!" Ryoga and Mousse let out a battle cry.

"Wait a minute! You can't do this to me! I'm your ruler!" Ranma screamed.

Haruki and Li Xiang, who decided not to get involved, looked at the scene in amusement.

Haruki sighed, "I really am babysitting children."

Li Xiang nodded, "Ditto."

"OH COME ON GUYS! YOU CAN'T BE THAT ANGRY, ARE YOU?!?!" Ranma screamed.

"OH YES WE ARE!" roared everyone else.

Hello, this is Haruki speaking. Our training with Ranma has ended, and now we're taking a little ice cream break in the city. Unfortunately, our weapons and other equipment were stolen, and somehow we became prisoners of the Mt. Reikaku bandits! It's a good thing Suzaku Seishi Tasuki was there to free us. The problem is the bandits think woman are weak, which really light a fuse for Aya and Li Xiang. The girls must now prove that they are worthy enough for the bandits to see them as equals. But there is another trouble maker sneaking around somewhere, and he's working for Yorunotobari. Next episode, 'In the bandits stronghold!'. Only on 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms'. Goodbye for now! ^_^V