Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ Shall we dance? ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Sorry for not updating soon enough. Well, here is the next chapter, it'll be boring first, but later on it will be interesting. Sorry if the characters seem OOC. I haven't watched the anime or the manga of Ranma 1/2 in a while. On with the fic.

Shall We Dance?

---*---

After a week of practicing dance moves, Satoshi became quite the dancer, thanks to Aya's choreography.

"All right Satoshi! You're really getting the hang of this." said Aya.

"Thanks!" Satoshi said proudly.

Even though these two have been practicing for days, they still were not fully prepared for the competition. They needed a miracle, but who knew that their 'miracle' was a little black pig.

---*---

Satoshi was tired from all that dancing, but he was used to it, because of all that training with the Suzaku seishis. He sat on a rock and rested for a while. As he was relaxing, he noticed two little girls hugging a little black piglet.

"Wow! It's a little piggy!" squealed one girl.

"It's so cute! I wanna hold it!" squealed the other girl, as she held the pig what looked more like a death grip than a hug. The little pig squirmed out of the girl's arms and ran as quickly as his little legs can go. The pig was actually quite fast, faster than the two girls chasing it.

"Uh-oh, I better do something or those girls will squeeze that pig, until he bursts like a balloon." When the little black pig ran by him, he grabbed it, and hid it behind his back, until the girls were out of sight.

"Phew! That was a close one, wasn't it, little guy?" Satoshi held the pig in his arms. The piglet squealed and tried to break free.

"Hey, relax I'm not going to eat you. I don't even like pork." Satoshi said soothingly. When Satoshi got a glance of the pig up close, he noticed it wore a yellow bandanna, with black spots on it.

"But I'm going to take you with me, you'll never know when someone is going to find you and turn you into sweet and sour pork dish."

---*----

"Ryoga! Ryoga! Ryoga, where are you?" hollered a young woman. The young woman had long brown hair, wore a purple tank top, with tight black pants, she wore a belt around her torso, and strapped to her back was a massive spatula.

"Ryoga! Where is that stupid pig?" growled the young woman.

`Ever since that waitress, from the restaurant, spilled that cold drink on him, he turned into his cursed form and ran off.' She thought.

"Hm? I hear I familiar voice." Aya looked around and noticed the young woman walking by them.

"AH! I know that large spatula from anywhere!" Aya raced towards the woman at full speed. The woman turned around and was face to face with Aya.

"Hey, you're Ukyou, right?" Aya then shoved a notepad and pen in the surprised Ukyou's face.

"Can I have your autograph?" beamed the young priestess. Haruki then pulled her away.

"You have to excuse our friend, she's been hit too many times on the head." explained Haruki.

"What was that?!" Aya asked dangerously, giving Haruki a demonic look.

"Uh, I mean she's just a little hyped up today." gulped Haruki.

"Better." Aya said sweetly, yet still a little dangerously.

"Hey! Aya, Haruki, Li Xiang!" Satoshi walked up to them with the pig in his arms.

"Satoshi, where did you get that pig?" Aya pointed at the black piglet.

"I found this guy running around streets." replied Satoshi.

"Wait a minute, that's no ordinary pig, I've seen him before." Aya looked at the pig.

"Ryoga! So that's where you've been! You stupid little piggy, you had me worried." Ukyou held the pig by the bandanna around it's neck.

"Huh? You mean Ryoga, one of Ranma's generals and former rivals." asked Satoshi.

"He's also the guy who has no sense of direction and fell into the spring of drowned pig." said Ukyou. Ryoga glared at her.

"You mean you guys still haven't found a way to end your curse?" asked Aya.

"We're still looking. Anyway, thanks for finding Ryoga. How about we all go to my restaurant and I'll make some of my famous okonomiyaki (Japanese Pizza) for you?" offered Ukyou.

"All right sounds great!" chirped Aya.

---*---

"So you got lost trying to find the bathroom, how pathetic." said Ukyou as she whipped up the batter for her okonomiyaki.

"Shut up!" yelled Ryoga, who just transformed back to his human form. His human form was that of a young man, with black hair, he had fangs like a vampire even though he isn't one, wore a yellow shirt with black baggy pants, and wore the same bandanna from before.

Ukyou ignored him and chatted with the four warriors, who were sitting on chairs, eating their okonomiyaki.

"You know this restaurant has gotten a lot bigger since I last came here." said Li Xiang.

"Well, thanks to Ranma I've been getting lots of customers." Ukyou said cheerfully and poured the batter on the hot grill.

"So what brings you strangers to our kingdom?" The okonomiyaki chief asked politely.

"We're here because we heard that Lord Ranma had a map piece of the 'Devil Sword'." explained Aya.

"I see, so you're entering that competition." said Ryoga.

"Yeah, but these two cocky idiots, who happen to work for Yorunotobari are competing against us. Also, we're not really prepared for this competition." explained Aya.

"Hmmm..." Ryoga thought for a moment. "All right, we'll help you."

"Eh? What do you mean 'we'?" asked Ukyou.

"What I mean is Ukyou and I are going to help these two out." said Ryoga.

"What? You'll do that for us Ryoga-san?" Li Xiang said excitingly.

"It's a martial artist's duty to repay anyone who has helped them," said Ryoga.

"Ryoga, we can't do that! Ranma will have our heads, if he found out we help these two with the competition." warned Ukyou.

"He won't find out. Besides, he won't do anything to you, because you're his childhood friend." stated Ryoga.

"Well, all right, since these four fighters have nothing bad on their minds, I guess it wouldn't hurt to do this." agreed Ukyou

"Wow! Thank you so much. So where do we start?" Aya asked cheerfully.

---*---

"Here's is where your training begins." Ryoga and Ukyou led the four fighters to what seemed to be an arcade.

'Wow, the anime world is a lot more modern than I thought." Aya thought her to herself.

"But how will playing video games help them train for the competition, it's only a week away." reminded Haruki.

"That's all we need to complete this training. Anyway, this game will help you out." Ryoga pointed to a large Dance Dance Revolution game.

"A DDR game?"

"When in anything-goes-martial-arts-dancing, the dancing couple must learn to predict each other's moves. Think of it like learning a new routine from a choreographer." explained Ukyou.

"The competition has three rounds. The first one is that of a DDR game. The ten competitors with the highest score move to the next round. The second round is where the couples go on the dance floor and demonstrate their dance moves; a scoreboard will rate how well you did. On the last round, the two remaining dancing couples will face off against each other on a two on two match." Ryoga explained matter-of-factly.

"You get everything so far?" Ukyou asked Aya and Satoshi, who just nodded their heads like bobble headed dolls, in response.

"Then let's get started, we'll start on the easy level first!" said Ukyou

Aya and Satoshi stepped onto the game control pads. Since Aya played this game before, she knew how to play. She started on a new game and then the two started to play the game. The two were able to play the first round with no trouble at all.

"That wasn't so hard." said Aya.

"Yeah, I guess this training won't be as bad as it looks." commented Satoshi.
---*---

An hour or so later...

"...Ow..."

"Pain..."

After an hour of playing the game, the two were sprawled on the floor groaning in pain. At first, the game was easy, but after the next three or so levels later, it got harder.

"Oh come on, is that all you can do?" barked Ukyou.

"Hey, lay off we're only human," groaned Aya.

"Looks like this is going to take a while." sighed Ryoga

Therefore, for a week, Aya and Satoshi practiced their skills on the DDR game. They were beginning to improve, and then later on they were able to play the game like experts. The two now could even master the hardest level! Then came the day of the competition...

"Aya and Satoshi, I must say you two have improved." commented Ryoga. Aya and Satoshi beamed.

"But you two don't look like dancers." said Ukyou. The two looked confused.

"First of all, you're not entering the competition in those clothes." Li Xiang gestured to the Aya and Satoshi's clothing.

"What's wrong with the way we dress?" asked Satoshi curiously.

"Well, it's not exactly dance material, so we got you these new ones." Haruki opened a bag and handed the two their 'dancing' clothes.

"Now put these on, you two have a competition to win."

---*---

At the competition, in the Cat Cafe club...

"I have to admit, the anime world has good fashion sense." commented Aya, as she placed on her black fingerless glove on her right hand.

Aya wore a very stylish outfit of red and blue. She wore a red tank top, with sparkly rhinestones decorated across the chest. She wore navy blue sparkly flares, with a red rose print on the pant leg, and she wore a chain around her waist. She also wore a fingerless black glove on her right hand, wore silver rings on the other, and dark sunglasses on her head to give her that cool bad girl look.

"I feel like an idiot." Satoshi, however, wore a black trench coat over his outfit.

"Come on Satoshi, don't be shy!" Ukyou gave him a comforting smile. She then pulled off his trench coat to reveal his outfit.

Satoshi's outfit looked similar to Aya's, except instead of rhinestones on his shirt, it had a thick blue line across his chest, and he wore baggy navy blue jeans, with a chain around his waist. On both his hands were black fingerless gloves, around his neck was a necklace with a silver cross, and he wore dark sunglasses over his eyes. To complete his look, he wore one of those temporary tattoo bands, around his forearm.

"Satoshi you look great. I don't know why you're trying to hide it." assured Li Xiang.
"You should dress like this more often, you look a lot cuter." complimented Aya.

"You think so?" Satoshi blushed.

"Yup, now come on, they're about to start." Aya then dragged Satoshi to the place where all the competitors were lined up.

"Good evening, young dancers!" greeted a female voice with a Chinese accent. The voice belonged to a purple haired woman, who we all know from the Ranma series as, Shampoo.

"I am Shampoo, your announcer." Shampoo said cheerfully, holding a microphone, so everyone could hear her.

"And I'm Mousse, your co-announcer." greeted a man with long black hair, wearing a Chinese robe with long sleeves, and also wore thick glasses.

"And is here great ruler Ranma Satome." chirped Shampoo.

"Great Ruler? What a bunch of bull." Mousse muttered under his breath. Of course, Shampoo heard this and bashed him over the head with her microphone. They then stepped aside to let Ranma and his wife Akane, through.

Ranma was a tall man, with black hair tied into a braid, and wore a red Chinese robe with a dragon imprinted on it. Akane was a pretty young woman, with short dark hair, and wore a yellow Chinese dress.

"Hello martial artists and dancers, I'm glad all of you came here!" greeted Ranma. "There is nothing much I can say, except good luck to all of you."

"Heh, if it isn't that idiot Ranma." scoffed Ryoga who was watching from aside.

Ryoga use to be Ranma's old rival, but after Ranma married his beloved Akane, he finally admit defeat, and decided to become Ranma's general.

"You're still mad at Ranma for marrying Akane, aren't you?" asked Ukyou.

"Yes." Ryoga replied sadly.

"I know, I feel just the way you do, but the other rulers of the anime kingdoms, told us to not interfere with their relationship."

"I see that Akane-san must be of great importance to Ryoga-san." said Li Xiang.

"That's love for you." Haruki said solemnly.

"Rule is simple, we have three rounds." explained Shampoo.

"The first round, is that of a Dance Dance Revolution game." explained Mousse.

"Second round, the couple go on dance floor, and scoreboard rate how you do." said Shampoo with her Chinese accent.

"In the last round, the last two competitors will face off, in a two against two match. If either of your partner is knocked out or out of the dance floor, you lose." said Mousse.

"Let's get ready to dance!" The two exclaimed.

"We're going to win this match easily." said the confident Aya.

"Of course we will." agreed the confident Satoshi.

"OHOHOHOHOHO!!! Well, well, well, if it isn't the little birdie." laughed a familiar voice.

"And her lousy sidekick." sneered another familiar voice.

A vein pop appeared on the reincarnated priestess and the disciple's head, as they turned around and met face to face with Kana and Yamato aka 'The Dark Duo'. Instead of wearing their usual black costumes and flowing capes, they wore modern clothing.

Kana wore bracelets all over arms, she also wore a sliver spaghetti strapped top, a sparkly black mini skirt, and black knee length boots that should be numbing her feet right now, considering how high the heels are.

Yamato wore a silver button up t-shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, tight black leather pants, and dress boots. On his arm was a black dragon tattoo; on one of his ears was a silver skull earring, and he wore black sunglasses over his eyes.

"I love that outfit Aya, you have got to tell me the name of the thrift store." Kana said in a snobby voice. As much as Aya loved to rip out all that short silver hair on Kana's head, she decided to get them back at their own game.

"Oh great, it the DORK Duo." Aya said flatly.

"THAT'S DARK DUO!" yelled the servants.

"Anyway, we're up first for the first round. So long little birdie!" Kana laughed, as she and Yamato went to the first round.

Aya growled in anger and attempted to beat Kana to a pulp, "Why that little..."

Satoshi held her back, "Hey, hey, chill out. Save your energy for the competition."

"I'll...get...her!" Aya vowed angrily.

---*---

Luckily, Aya and Satoshi were able to pass the first two rounds and have made it to the final match. Kana and Yamato have also made it to the final match.

"All right, it is now time for the last round." said Mousse.

"In last round is Kana and Yamato vs. Aya and Satoshi." said Shampoo.

"Will the fighters please come to the dance floor?" said Mousse.

The four came to the dance floor. The dance floor had amazing tiles, which light up when the four stepped on them.

"Now, the rules are simple. In the last round, you and your partner must fight your opponent. If your partner is knocked out, or out of the dance floor, you lose. Are we clear?" asked Mousse.

"Yes!" The four said unision.

"Then begin!" After Mousse declared the fight, dance music began to play from the speakers.

"Prepare to lose, little birdie." sneered Kana as she got into a fighting stance.

"You wish." growled Aya as she too got into a fighting stance.
"So, let's see what the student of Tamahome can do." Yamato took off his sunglasses and got into a fighting stance.

"Bring it on." Satoshi also took off his sunglasses, and got into a fighting stance.

Kana and Yamato then lunged forward, and tried to punch them in the face, but Aya and Satoshi, at the same time, block their assault, and strikes with a kick. Kana and Yamato both stumbled back then lunged forward again. (a/n I can't describe fights. ^^;)

The four fighters then started to exchange punches and kicks to each other. Both of the fighters moved just as their partners did and in perfect rhythm too.

Kana and Aya then faced off against each other, while Satoshi and Yamato fought. Aya lashed out with a crescent kick, but Kana blocked it, and swept at Aya feet. The heroine fell back, but managed to keep her footing.

"Not bad." commented Kana.

"I'm a lot better than you think." smirked Aya.

The two female fighters then lunged forward and grabbed each other by the shoulders, attempting to push the each other out of the dance floor.

"I won't lose to you!" growled Aya.

"HA! Why don't you go build a nest, little birdie!" taunted Kana.

Aya's left eye twitched, "Little...BIRDIE?!"

Aya's grip on Kana's shoulders tightens with rage. She put her right foot on Kana's stomach, pushing off hard, rocketed skywards and back-flipped, both her feet slamming into Kana's chin, snapping her head back. Aya perfectly executed a back handspring and stood up.

Kana stumbled backwards and was stunned from that hit. Kana then took out a compact mirror from out of nowhere, checked her face, and notice there was a small --but still noticeable-- scratch on her face.

"Oh no! My face!" gasped Kana. The dark servant gave Aya a cold glare, and broke the compact in her hand.

"You'll pay!" growled Kana.

To Satoshi and Yamato...

The two men fought with such determination. Yamato lashed with a fury of lightning punches, Satoshi, however, was quick enough to block them. They both jumped up and did an air kick. Yamato's kick was about to connect with Satoshi's jaw, but Satoshi lashed his leg aside, and his foot connected with Yamato's chest. As Yamato plummeted to the floor, with Satoshi's foot still on in his chest, Satoshi weighed Yamato down so he would slam onto the floor. Satoshi landed perfectly on the floor, with Yamato helping him cushioning his landing.

"Oops, sorry, did I hurt you?" Satoshi joked innocently.

"Get off me!" Yamato shoved him off. Satoshi recoiled and went back to Aya's side. Kana helped Yamato back on his feet.

"Yamato, should we get more serious?" Kana asked in a smooth voice.

"Yes, we should." The two smiled deviously, Aya and Satoshi did not know what they had in store.
"Hey! Are we going to talk or are we going to fight?" Aya demanded impatiently.

"Just you wait, because you..." Kana trailed off.

"Are about to experience..." Yamato continued her sentence.

"The power of 'The Dark Duo'!" The two said in unison, and got into another ridiculous pose. A massive sweat drop appeared on everyone's head.

"Um, right. O_o;;" Aya and Satoshi sweat dropped.

Though the two servants threat seemed extremely non-threatening, they actually were holding back the whole time.

"Prepare yourselves!" The dark servants lunged forward again. This time Kana and Yamato fought with more force, making it a little difficult for Aya and Satoshi to defend themselves.

"Take this!" Kana leaped into the air and did a vicious spinning back kick. The kick connected with Aya's side, she was thrown back, and was about to go crashing out of the dance floor.

"Oh no!" cried Li Xiang.

"Aya! Look out!" cried Haruki.

But miraculously, Satoshi quickly caught her, before she fell out.

"You all right?" Satoshi held Aya by the waist.

"I-I-I'm fine!" Aya blushed, pulling away from his grip.

"OHOHOHOHO! Not so tough are you?" mocked Kana.

"Hey, Satoshi do you remember what Ryoga and Ukyou taught us?" Aya asked.

"I do." Satoshi nodded in agreement.

"Okay, now let's show them what dancing is all about!" cheered Aya.

Aya and Satoshi then turned their backs on the Dark Duo; in perfect rhythm, they started to do multiple back flips, they then leaped into the air, and landed perfectly on Kana and Yamato's shoulders. The two heroes started to repeatedly stomp on their shoulders, causing the dark servants great pain. The Dark Duo found this irritating and pushed them off their shoulders. Aya and Satoshi couldn't react in time to land properly, so it looked like they were about to crash headfirst into the floor, but miraculously they gently floated back down.

Outside of the dance floor, Li Xiang is quietly casting a spell, to prevent the two from falling.

"Li Xiang." Haruki looked at her suspiciously.

She gave him an innocent look, "What?"

As the two heroes floated back on the floor, they once again got into a fighting stance. The Dark Duo backed away. They didn't know what to do next.

"Y-Y-You two can't possibly be human!" stuttered the frighten dark servants.

"Oh, we're more human than you think," smirked Aya. "Satoshi, shall we finish them off?"

"Let's do it." The two heroes took a running start, jumped high in the air, then sent a double flying jump kick to the Dark Duo, sending them flying out of the dance floor.

"And Kana and Yamato are out of the dance floor! Aya and Satoshi are the winners!" declared Mousse.

"All right!" Aya and Satoshi gave each other a high five.

"Yes!" cheered Li Xiang, Haruki, Ukyou, and Ryoga from aside.

"Not quite!" Kana and Yamato stomped back to the dance floor.

"What are you talking about? We beat you!" yelled Aya.

"Humph! Even if you did win, we would have taken that map anyway." scoffed Yamato.

"So we'll take that map by force if necessary!" Kana then snapped her fingers, and the two servants outfits turned back to their original black costumes.

"You two just don't know when to give up!" Aya and Satoshi resumed their fighting stance.

"We promise you this fight will be different!" Kana and Yamato attacked. This time the two were fighting more fiercely than ever, Aya and Satoshi had an even harder time fighting these two than before.

"How did they get so strong?" The two heroes fell back.

"Do you see these bracelets we're wearing?" The Dark Duo showed them they had spike bracelets on their wrists.

"These special bracelets help increase our speed and strength." smirked Yamato. The dark servants then sent a crescent kick in the ribs to the two heroes. For Aya and Satoshi, the kick felt like they were hit in the ribs with a metal pipe.

"Ow! What was that?" Aya glanced at them and noticed that the tips and heels on their shoes were made out of steel.

"Hey! That's cheating!" yelled Satoshi.

"Yeah, in anything-goes-martial-arts-dancing you can't use any special devices and weapons!" yelled Aya.

"Bad guys don't play by the rules!" Kana and Yamato then continued their assault. Aya and Satoshi fought as hard as they could, but they just couldn't keep up.

"That's enough!" boomed a voice.

"What?" The Dark Duo looked up. Ranma came to the dance floor and stood in front of Aya and Satoshi.

"Ryoga, Ucc-chan, Shampoo, Mousse, I want you to clear this place." ordered Ranma.

"Right!" The four had all the competitors and other people who came to the competition to evacuate the building.

"I suggest you leave if you know what's good for ya." Ranma cracked his knuckles.

"He thinks he can beat us?" mocked Kana.

"Let's get him!" Kana and Yamato lunged forward and tried to attack Ranma with a fury of kicks and punches. However, Ranma seemed to dodge them all, he didn't even try to attack. He just kept dodging every attack they threw at him.

'I see what he's trying to do!' thought Aya, as she watched Ranma prepare with the attack, which she remembered from the anime series.

"HIRYU SHOTEN HA!!!!" Ranma then raised his arm in an uppercut. Amazingly, a tornado appeared out of his arm, the twisting arc then engulfed Kana and Yamato.

The two servants spun wildly in the tornado, "Wh-What it this?!"

"It's a special technique that I learned years ago. `The Dragon's Heaven blast'." Ranma said confidently.

The servants screamed, "AAAAHHHH!!!! YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF US!" The two quickly teleported, and when the tornado disappeared, the two were gone.

"What was that?" gasped Satoshi.

"That Satoshi was the 'Hiryu Shoten Ha' one of Ranma's most powerful techniques." said Aya.

"You see the move is about the use of temperatures. In order to do this, when your opponent is attacking you, you must not attack back, only dodge. When you fight, you are also releasing your battle aura. Since your opponent is attacking, he is releasing his aura. To make this move work, you must lead your opponent into a spiral, and when you are in the center, you must make the finishing move into an uppercut. With your cool calmness and opponent's hot aura, you create a twister from your arm, hitting your opponent." Aya explained.

"Where did you learn all this stuff?" Satoshi asked in amazement.

"I'm glad you know about it, because I will be teaching it to you for the next two weeks." said Ranma.

"So, now that you won, what shall we do?" asked Ryoga.

"Well, since the competition is over, let's dance!" cheered Aya.

"Yeah!" cheered everyone else.

"Mousse, bring everyone back inside! And crank up the music!" cheered Ranma. When everyone was back inside, the music blared from the speakers, and everyone danced the night away.

Hello, this is the great martial artist Ranma Satome, speaking. The four heroes are now training with the fabulous me, and the other generals. It looks like Aya and Satoshi are having another one of their fights. This episode is mostly about Aya and Satoshi's relationship, so nothing exciting happens, except Kana and Yamato come back for revenge. Next episode "I think I like you." only on 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms!' Ah, young love is sweet! ^_^V