Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Demon Diary Fan Fiction ❯ The Confessions of a Crazy Anime Person ❯ Inuyasha,Kagome,Hiei,Yukina,Kuwabara,and the death of Kikyo!!!!(yay!!!!) ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2:Inuyasha,Kagome,Hiei,Kuwabara,and the death of Kikyo(yay!!!)....
Disclaimer:i don't own any of these characters you see before you....damn...

Light Yamia:welcome back to The Confessions of a Crazy Anime Person!!!!we have Inuyasha and Kagome here since they didn't confess anything last chapter,so here they are!!!!

Raenef:i don't think they're going to talk Light Yamia....

Light Yamia:oh they will,unless they don't want to see two hours worth of Hamtaro....

Inuyasha:(thinks of anything he can confess)

Kagome:(already thought of something to confess)

Light Yamia:well.....

Sesshomaru:i smell death,and dirt and bones....

Yami:great.....she just had to come.....who told her where we were anyway?

Yamia:Kikyo....

Reanef:Kikyo?

Light Yamia:(big purple,watery,sad puppy eyes appear)Kikyo is a very mean lady,and very bitchy,who's also a prietess,but she tried to kill Kagome-chan and Naraku-kun and tried to drag Inuyasha-oniisan to hell!!!oh yeah,she's been resurrected too,Kagome-chan is her reincarnation....
Raenef:what are we doing sitting around here?we gotta go get Kikyo!!!
Light Yamia:yeah!!!!

Yami: if you need me,i'll be at Kaiba Land going through Kaiba's Death T again....

Light Yamia:alright!!!call me if you need help!!!!

Yami:(goes to Kaiba Land,and goes through Death T without a scratch,and didn't even give anyone a Penalty Game)
Yamia:well lets go hunt us some Kikyo!!!

Sesshomaru:as long as that bitch stays dead this time....
Kagome:not going after them Inuyasha?

Inuyasha:(sleeping)

Kagome:he's asleep!!!!screams,blasts,and foul language from backstage*

Light Yamia:mission accomplished!!!!(polps down on Sesshomaru lap)

Sesshomaru:she actually stayed down this time.....

Raenef:killing that lady actually felt good....

Light Yamia:that's because your a demon lord!!!it's supposed to feel good,along with killing people like Kikyo!!!!

Kagome:we get on with this!!!Inuyasha has fallen asleep for Christ sake!!!

Light Yamia:alright,alright!!!!wake up Inuyasha-oniisan!!!before Koga takes Kagome....

Inuyasha:(wakes up,finally)no one will take Kagome from me!!!!(crakes kunckles)

Light Yamia:get over yourself big brother,anyway,don't you have a confession to make?

Inuyasha:no i don't.....

Yami:(now back suddenly with Naraku,Sango,and Miroku in tow)Light Yamia,will you please tell your guests to call you before you tell them to come!!!i almost died trying to get to the fricken' toilet with these three fighting like Kaiba and Joey do....

Light Yamia:alright,alright,don't blow a gasket!!do that when you face Anubis on August 13th.and beat the crap out of Seto when you see him then!!!!

Yami:i forgot about that!!!!(runs to the Kame Game Shop to get his deck ready and a reason as to why he should even consider beating up Kaiba)

Light Yamia:we should-

Kikyo:(walks on stage)Inuyasha!!!my love!!please help me!!!!

Sesshomaru:i thought i finished her off!!!!

Inuyasha:(walks over to Kagome and hugs her)just fuck off Kikyo!!!you don't belong here anymore!!!!

Light Yamia: go Inuyasha...

Naraku: about time that bitch got knocked down a notch....

Sango: that bitch deserved it.......

Miroku: go Inuyasha!!!!

Sesshomaru: about time you grew up little brother....

Kikyo: Inuyasha,i thought you loved me!!!

Inuyasha: then you thought wrong!!!!!when i did love you,i found out you where only using me to get rid of the Shikon no tama!!!!i love Kagome,always had and always will!!!!

Everyone(even Sesshomaru and Naraku): yeah!!!go Inuyasha!!!

Light Yamia: yay!!!i got a confession!!!

Kagome: Inuyasha!!!i love you too!!!!(kisses Inuyasha)

Everyone(except Sesshomaru and Naraku):awwww....

Sesshomaru and Naraku: didn't need to see that....

Light Yamia:i got another confession!!!!oh yeah,i got a confession from Kikyo too....

Kikyo:(faints from something i just made up...^-^)

Light Yamia:hmmm,i should send her mind to the Shadow Realm...*brings out Millienium Rod and uses it on Kikyo*ok everyone!!!Kikyo's mind is now in the Shadow Realm!!!!

Yami: then get rid of her body....

Raenef: i'll do it.....Dark Arrow!!!!!!!**shoots arrow.bye-bye goes Kikyo's body,and hello goes a part Kagome's soul that was stolen from her by Kikyo returning to her body*

Light Yamia:now that the thing is gone,let's bring out our new guests,Hiei and Kuwabaka!!!!

Yami:the hell did you get Hiei back from Florida?

Light Yamia:he agreed to come back for awhile to do this then leave....

*Orlando,Flordia-Disney World-Magic Kingdom-Cinderella Castle*

Dark Yamia:Hiei-kun!!where'd ya go!!!Hiei-kun!!!!

Yamia: Hiei's back in Japan for awhile remember....

Dark Yamia:oh yeah....

Marik:i thought Joey had short term memory....

Yamia:and Tristan...

Dark Yamia:hey,don't make me send you two to the Shadow Realm....

*Back in Osaka,Japan-on stage at Confessions of a Crazy Anime Person*

Kuwabara: would you people stop calling me Kuwabaka!!!!its Kuwabara!!!!

Hiei: its still the same baka....

Yamia:Hiei-oniisan!!!!!!(runs up and hugs Hiei."i haven't seen him in three weeks!!!!")

Hiei: hn.crazy hanyou...(ruffles Light Yamia's hair)

Kuwabara:i came here to confess something so now im gonna do it so-

Light Yamia:wait!!!let's bring Yukina out so she can hear too!!!!

Kuwabara:Yukina's here?

Light Yamia:hey Yukina,Kuwabara has something to confess to you(like you don't already know it) and Hiei,the short person over there(hey!!!stupid hanyou),wants to confess something too....

Hiei:i do?

Yukina:(looks at Hiei)really?

Kuwabara:(kneels before Yukina)Yukina,i don't think you know this,but...i love you....

Sesshomaru:(teaching Raenef how to be a good demon lord so he doesn't get sick listening to this)

Naraku:(teaching Eclipse how to get his hair like his)

Sango,Kagome,&Inuyasha:(teaching Miroku not to be a pervert)

Light Yamia:like she and the world didn't already know that....

Hiei:(starting to get angry)well guess what baka,im her brother and i will not allow you to come near Yukina!!!!!

Kuwabara:her brother!!!

Yukina:my brother?

Sesshomaru:this is getting interesting...(stops teaching Raenef to look)

Inuyasha:something interestings about to happen...(ignores Kagome and Sango beating up Miroku to look)
Naraku: the chaos now begins....(drags Ecplise to the action)

Light Yamia:oh joy!!!finally more confessions....

Hiei:now i will make sure you never come near her!!!!DRAGON OF THE DARKNESS FLAME!!!!!!!!!

Kuwabara:(dies....instantly...^-^)

Hiei:(g oes and hugs his little sister)

Light Yamia:aww,so cute!!!

Everyone else:(goes back to what they were doing)

Yukina:Hiei,i never did love Kazuma....

Hiei:that's all i needed to hear....

Light Yamia:ok this getting to sappy even for me,so im going to end this here!!!remember to review and suggest characters for this story!!!!ja ne!!!!and sorry for all the spaces!!!my computer is being stupid....