Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Hot Gimmick Fan Fiction ❯ Heat and Snow:: or Forbidden Love ❯ The Camp ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN:Okay I'm back and ready for action. Its been a really long week…-sighs-FEED ME!!
 
 
Disclaimer: do not own any anime characters.
 
 
Koenma sighed looking at the stack of papers in his desk. The papers were the proof he needed to send the lords of that blasted hellhole of a camp.
 
He had thought his father had destroyed and or closed all the camps during WW11. And he had… or so he thought. One camp remained located in the most forbidden area of demon world.
 
Koenma pressed an orange button with an index finger. "Some coffee, please." He rubbed his eyes with his thumb and index finger as a blue creature came walking in. his head hurt him so much. How could he do this to Boton? Even with what she told him he still couldn't imagine the full extent of the gruesome acts she had witnessed.
"Your coffee, sir," he said placing the steaming cup on the toddler's messy desk.
 
"Thank you, George." Koenma took a sip of the boiling water and took comfort in the warmth it provided his small body. Instant relief coffee, really.
 
"Sir, are you okay?" George asked. His boss was never this stressed out. "Sir, if its about Boton I think you made the right choice," he said trying to comfort his boss.
 
Koenma looked up at the blue oni placing his coffee on a yellow coaster. "I know," he replied. Though he wished he could believe the words…even if they were his words.
 
"Another thing," the ogre continued, " she shouldn't quit. She's the best ferry girl we have, had or ever will be getting."
 
"I know, Ogre." Koenma couldn't stop the hint of annoyance in his voice towards the creature. He already knew about this…and more. Why tell it to him again? To rub it in his face? To tell him that he's a lousy leader? That he smells like tofu? Tofu? He lifted an arm and sniffed. Ah…he had tofu for lunch. Blech!! Fake meat…needs hot sauce.
 
George didn't notice or just ignored his boss's tone. "I know you know, Koenma sir but what about that camp? Didn't your dad destroy all the camps?"
 
"Oni," Koenma narrowed his eyes at the creature. Lacing his fingers together he sighed. Might as well tell him. He valued his job too much to tell any secret Koenma was going to tell him. "This information that I am about to indulge to you is top secret information. If my father ever found out that I told anyone about this before him I'll be grounded until the next ice age." He took another sip of his coffee before continuing making sure that the ogre before him was paying the utmost attention. "The camp Boton had accidentally discovered was an unmarked one."
 
George gasped waving his arms in the air frantically. "But that's like signing your death warrant or having your soul destroyed as soon as death comes knocking." The oni shivered. "All camps no matter how cruel, gruesome, inhumane, deranged, inhumanly possible to exist has to be on some kind of list to keep profit accounts and such."
 
"That's right George and it gets worse." The oni's face drained of all color as he leaned over the desk. "This pacific camp was located in the most restricted area of the demon world. Even my father, as powerful as he was, was not allowed in that area."
 
The oni natural blue color vanished from his body making him as white as a ghost. "And that's not all," Koenma continued. "The camp was sort of like a torture chamber for numerous creatures including humans and spirits, a slave auctioning center, and sort of lioke a," Koenma paused thoughtful for a moment. How was he suppose to phrase this? "Sort of like a 'pleasure' house. Sometimes even a mating area."
 
George turned green. "It was like a mating area. For example, if a demon persay wanted to pass his royal bloodline but found no suitable mate in his area, he would go there, mate, take the child after birth and the mother is killed to prevent another offspring.
 
"The torture chambers were horrid. Words couldn't even describe efficiently what went on in there." Now it was Koenma's turn to shudder. "My father used to tell me stories of that place. Of how they tortured different species. Anyway, this camp number one belief was that demons should mate with demons, humans with humans, hanyous with hanyous and so on and so forth. Those who broke this law were found, tortured, then killed. And then their souls were destroyed." He felt a sudden tinged. Sani and Maria.
 
"Forbidden love," George whispered.
 
Koenma nodded. "Some of them depending on how they survive were auctioned off to extremely wealthy people in which their beliefs did not apply." Koenma ended in a long sigh sinking back into his comfy chair. He took a sip of his half-empty cup as slowly some of the oni's color returned.
 
"So then," George said slowly. "How did Boton get in and how is she involved?"
 
Koenma stayed silent for awhile before he answered. "There was an increase in unnatural deaths happing in that area. I had someone coo it out and they found a hitch in the barrier. And in how Boton's involved," he turned facing the blank tv screen as if wishing it to tell him the ferry girl's future, "I wish I knew myself."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AN: If you have any suggestions on who the first crossover should be or questions about my background don't hesitate to suggest. I'm thinking Hot Gimmick!!! Don't forget to check out my other fics. Ja ne!!