Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Discoverys ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here a new chapter 4 u. I promised I would update. Fluffy fan made sure I updated. Well this might be short. It may not. It depends. If I know what to write or I'm having trouble thinking of something for this story. Well enjoy and please review! ^_^

"My day was great Amara. Miko, Billy, Max, Amara, Raphael, how was all of your days?"

"Good Daddy." The 5 kids replied.

"Wonderful, can I talk to Mommy alone please."

"Yup." Billy said along with the other 4 kids while they were going outside.

"Yes? What did you have to talk to me about?"

Sesshomaru walked over to Lita and kissed her.

"Hi."

"Hello to you to Sesshomaru."

~Inuyasha, and Serena's house~

"I want to see everyone's home work." Serena yelled up the stairs. "If I don't see it the person who doesn't show it gets no TV for the rest of the night."

The 3 children ran down the stairs with their homework and held it up to their mother and father's face's.

"Ok, Benji very good, Joel nice, Rini u have a few wrong but very good." Inuyasha and Serena said to the 3 little kids looking up at them.

"Ok, dinner's here and after dinner I want everyone in the living room ok." Serena said.

They family went in to the dining room and ate pizza for their dinner. 30minutes later when they were done with their dinner the family gathered in the living room.

"Ok, you're father has something to tell all of you." Serena said looking at the 3 kids then to Inuyasha.

"Ok kids here's the deal, since all of you haven't been training in a while especially Rini. I'm taking a month off of work and is going to take Benji and Joel training for 2 weeks then I'm going to take Rini for 2 weeks since you haven't been training for about 2 years."

"Then we have no school?!" Rini asked smiling at herfather.

"You're not going to school but you will be doing all of you're homework."

"Damn." Rini murmured.

Inuyasha smiled at his little girl. "Ok, but there is one more problem. Are you 2 going to go first or is you're sister going to go training first?"

"Her!" The 2 boys shouted pointing at their sister.

"Why me?!" She shouted back at her brothers/ glaring at them.

"Ok, someone is hiding something from us and I want to know." Inuyasha said looking at the 3 kids that were glaring and laughing at each other.

"Rini was going to met up with this guy. I think his name was Kurama." Joel said looking at his mother and father smiling.

"Rini?!" Serena and Inuyasha said looking at their daughter.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." Rini said (U no one of those O shit I'm in trouble laugh's) Rini was now looking down at the ground.

Inuyasha and Serena looked at her until Serena said, "Well Rini you're going training with you're father first. Benji, Joel as you know you will still be doing all of your chores and your school work." Serena said to them with a stern look on her face.

"Yes mamma." The two boys said along with Rini.

"Joel, Benji you two can go upstairs and watch TV do what ever besides destroy the house." Inuyasha said looking at Benji, and Joel.

"Rini you stay down here, we have to talk to you." Serena told her daughter.

~Sesshomaru, and Lita's house~

Sesshomaru and his family was now sitting down to eat their dinner. When the family was done with their dinner Lita took all of their plates into the kitchen.

"Do all of you have you're homework done?" Sesshomaru asked.

"Yup." The five kids replied looking at their dad.

"Dad can we go to the park? It's not dark yet." Miko asked looking at her father then looking at the door.

"Yes, all of you can go."

"Yay!" The 5 kids shouted. The five kids were almost out the door when Lita stopped them.

"Mom dad said we could go to the park." Max said looking at his mother smiling.

"Did you all do your homework? Also did all of you do your after school chores?"

"Yes, yes can we go now?" Raphael asked.

"Yes, yes go." Lita said smiling. The kids were out the door in a heartbeat.

"Crazy little half breeds." Sesshomaru said walking up to his wife.

"Does it matter if they're human, half human or demon?"

"No, but still just stating a fact."

Lita just looked at her husband and smiled. "O boy, so what are we going to do about Amara?" Lita asked Sesshomaru. Sesshomaru just looked at her.

"I didn't tell you did I? O well, I heard Amara and one of her friends talking about going down by dunk pond around 2 (Am) tonight."

"She can handle herself."

"Sesshomaru we are talking about Amara. Baka look you don't have a clue what they do down at duck pond do you?!"

"And you do?" Sesshomaru asked. Lita stared at him giving him the look

"O shit now what. O fuck, now I have to tell him. Look what mess I have myself in. O well. I have to tell him now. He's like a fucking mind reader. O damn it to hell."

HAHAHAHAHA! No really that wasn't called for. My laughing wasn't called for sorry. Anyway I no this isn't the longest chapter and it isn't that short but I hoped you liked. Please review. I had to update this story cause I told Jackie that I would update. Well please review. ^_^ O yea this is just a little note to all Linkin Park lovers out there. DUDE IF YOU ALREADY DIDN'T NO CHESTER HAS A WIFE AND KID!!!!*Tears* It sucks! Chester so hot! Just ain't fair damn it! O yea won more thing for everyone who Loves Billy Martin from Good Charlotte. HE MINE! But he might have a girl friend. I not sure. I was informed that he does. But they (Info dudes) weren't sure. So if he does and she is reading this well I will track you down and kill you! Billy mine!!!!!!! (I won't really so don't worry. If u could with out going to jail well then I would but you see, I ain't a jail monkey. I mean, I ain't going to jail for some stupid shit like that. Well ok. BI!