Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ "Father is a jerk" ❯ Busted ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Here is a new chapter for you. I got some good ideas so I have to write them down before I lose them. Well please review and I hope you like! ^_^

"Ok, well you see, Ray, and I sometimes went down there at night, and… that's how I know." Lita said to Sesshomaru smiling.

"U left out a big section of explaining." After Sesshomaru said this she walked up to Sesshomaru and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I know I did. I just thought I would make a not so long story even shorter."

"You can explain to me later then." Sesshomaru said to his wife walking over to the door. "Were going for a walk. On this walk I want you to explain to me your knowledge of Duck Pond, and Duck Island." After Sesshomaru said this Lita walked over to Sesshomaru and just stared at him. Sesshomaru broke the silence, "I'll go write a note for then they know where were going."

"Ok, I'll wait for you on the porch."

Sesshomaru wrote and left the note on the counter and then walked outside to meet Lita. They jumped of the porch together and started to walk for Duck Pond. (If you have been wondering about this name it's a nasty ass pond, and Island about 10minutes away from my house. Bunch of drug busts happen there so well on wit the story)

~Inuyasha, and Serena's house~

The two boys were now upstairs. Rini was sitting across from here parents just staring at them. "Rini so as you know you are to young to be dating." Serena said to her daughter with a stern look on her face.

"I know, but this isn't a date he's just a friend."

"You know it's not good to lie Rini. I have the nose so I would also know." Rini just smiled at her father after he said that. "You have been around him numerous times before. You have kissed him." Serena was now staring at him husband butthen looking at her daughter wide eyed. "U have been over his house several times."

"You can't know if I have been over his house or not. U can't tell by just the scent."

"I know, your friends told me." After her father said thisher mouth dropped. "Your friends have told me a lot of things I just said like you have kissed him several times, also I have seen it happen between the two of you." Rini mouth was now in the shape of a big O.

"So as for you to know, you're going training first. Your mother and I will be meeting him. U will NOT be dating him. U are grounded for lying, and dating under age. As far as being grounded goes no TV, no telephone, and no Playstation2." Serena told her Rini.

Rini almost began to protest when both of her parents looked at her in disappointment. She stomped of stairs then yelled whiling she was going into her room, "Father you're a fucken jerk! I hate you!" Then she mumbled, "Mother fucken bastard." (Wondering how she knows how to swear well when I was in 5th grade we always swore at each other. Now a days even 3rd graders swear.)

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that." Inuyasha said calmly walking over to the remote for the TV.

"Should we go meet this kid tonight while she's in her room. I could have Ray come over." Serena said walking over to the phone.

"Or should we just have them go to my brother's house for a while."

"Your brothers house sounds good. I'll call his cell phone." Serena looked at Inuyasha just to make sure he was sure, and then dialed Sesshomaru's cell number.

"Hello? Sesshomaru."

"Yes this is Sesshomaru, who is this?"

"This is Serena, can you watch Joel, Benji, and Rini for me?"

"Yea, the 5 are at the park so you can drop them off there. No one is at the house."

"Ok, thanks."

"Bye." *Click*

"Ok, well they'll be at the park alone, and so we can drop them off and we can go see this kid."

"Ok, I'll go get all 3 of them." After Inuyasha said this Serena smiled at him, and went outside to start the car. (Ford explorer)

"Hey Benji. Joel, Serena! You guys are going to the Park. You're going to meet up with your cousins!"

"YES!" Benji, and Joel yelled running down the stairs outside and into the truck.

"I thought I was grounded."

"You are. Did we ever say that you aren't aloud to go to the park and stay there or go to your cousins house?"

"No." Rini said running down the stairs past her father and into the truck.

"Crazy little kids." Inuyasha said locking the door and heading for the truck.

Ok I'm done with this chapter. I think before I go back to school there will be 2 ore 3 more chapters added onto this story. A maybe 1 on guy trouble, don't know. Guy trouble is a bit easier to write and well I need to get some chapters posted on this bad boy story. Well please review and I hope you liked! ^_^