Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Gets Through All ❯ First meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Previously:After Kagome brushed her teeth, and got ready for bed, she had many thoughts and questions in her mind. Like; Will I be able to visit Inuyasha and the others with her around? What will she be like? Will we get along? and other things like that. But for tonight, she would have to put those questions off until tomorrow. For she would have a very eventful day tomorrow.


~Next day~

Rei woke up to the sound of her Grandfather knocking on her door.

"What time is it?" She asked herself as she stretched in bed.

"Rei Hino, it is time to wake up." He said.

She looked at the clock that was flashing the time 9:54. She slowly got out of bed. And looked at her mirror. She looked like a tired piece of work.

"REI HINO!!" The old man yelled.

"I'm awake." Rei replied.

"Good. Now hurry, and get packing. We are leaving at 10:30 precisely." He said.

"Ok." Rei replied. She walked to her drawer and grabbed a towel. After her quick, 15 minute shower, she dried herself off, and got dressed in, jean material, shorts, and a black t-shirt that said PHOENIX, imprinted in the color white. She packed some clothes, her toothbrush, her brush, a picture of her and Seiya, and her Sailor scout computer.

After she put all of her things in the car, she turned back and looked at her shrine. It would be the last time, she would be able to see it in months.

"Good bye Cherry hill." She said as she entered the car.

"Ready to go?" Grandpa Hino asked.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Rei replied as she put her seat belt on.

~With Kagome~

"Kagome!" Mrs. Higurashi yelled up the stairs.

Kagome jumped up, startled by her mother.

"Kagome!" She yelled again.

Kagome rubbed her neck.

"Yes?" She replied as she looked at the clock.

"It's almost time for you to pick you're cousin up." Her mother said. "We should get everything ready before she arrives." She said.

"Alright." Kagome replied, as she pushed the blankets off of her. She yawned, then got out of bed, and went to the bathroom to wash up.

~Rei and Grandpa Hino~

The two just arrived at the train station.

"Now, Rei, if anything goes wrong, just call me, and I will come for you." Her grandfather said.

"I will." Rei replied as she smiled at her grandfather.

*The train blew its whistle.*

"Well. That's my train." Her grandfather said. "I must go off now." He said.

"I'll miss you." Rei said to him.

"I'll miss you too." Her grandfather replied. The two hugged, then her grandfather patted her on the back.

"I will see you when I get back." He said.

"Same." Rei replied.

He smiled at his granddaughter one more time, and then left to the train.

After Rei watched the bus leave, she sat on the seat, waiting for her cousin to pick her up.

~With Kagome~

"Kagome Higurashi!" Her mother yelled. "If you don't get down here in five minutes, you're going to be late." She said frustrated.

"I know. I'm going as fast as I can." Kagome said as she struggled to get dressed. She wore a yellow t-shirt, with blue capree's.

"Well if it took you any longer, we would have to wait a year!" Souta yelled at his older sister.

"SHUT UP SOUTA!" Kagome yelled back.

"Kagome! You only have two minutes left!" Her mother yelled.

"I'm ready." Kagome said. She ran down the steps, grabbed the keys and was out the door. But then came back in to get her shoes on, and then went back out the door.

"Sisters." Souta said.

"I HEARD THAT!" Kagome yelled.

~With Rei~

She waited patiently for her cousin to show up. But she didn’t know who it was exactly. She didn’t even know if it was a girl or a boy. Her thoughts were broken when a girl in a yellow shirt sat next to her.

“Hi.” Rei said.

“Hi.” The Kagome replied. Kagome looked at the girl and noticed that she had long black, shiny hair, and dark purple eyes.

-pause-

“So…are you waiting for someone?” Rei asked in curiosity. She saw the girl, she was wearing a yellow shirt with blue capree’s to go with it.

“Actually, I am.” Kagome told her. “You?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’m waiting for my cousin to pick me up.” Rei said.

“Really?” Kagome asked.

“…Yeah.” Rei said with confusion.

“I’m Kagome Higurashi.” Kagome said excited as she stuck her hand out.

“I’m. Rei. Rei Hino.” She replied still confused, as she shook Kagome’s hand.

“I’m you’re cousin.” Kagome said.

“…Really?” Rei asked arching a brow.

“Yeah. My mother told me to pick you up today” Kagome said.

“Oh.” Rei said.

“Well, I guess we better go.” Kagome said.

“Ok.” Rei replied as she stood up and grabbed her luggage.

“Need help?” Kagome asked.

“No. It’s ok. I’m fine.” Rei replied with a smile, which made Kagome smile back.

~Back at Kagome’s house~

The two just arrived at the house.

“MOM!” Kagome yelled. “We’re home!” She said as she put the car key’s on a table.

Rei looked around the house.

“Nice place.” She said.

“Thanks.” Kagome responded.

“Kagome?” Her mother asked, as she entered the living room. “Hi.” Her mother said.

“Hi mom.” Kagome replied.

“You must be Rei.” Her mother said with a smile. “I’m you’re aunt.”

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Higurashi.” Rei said, as she shook the woman’s hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too.” Her aunt replied.

“C’mon Rei. I’ll show you’re room.” Kagome said as she went up the stairs, with Rei following behind her.

~In the bedroom~

Rei unpacked her clothes and put them in a drawer. After unpacking, she unzipped a part of the bag, and pulled out a picture of her and Seiya. The two were on the beach. Seiya wrapped his arms around Rei's waist, and Rei leaned he head against his chest, as she laughed. She remembered that day. Her, Seiya, and the girls all went to a beach party. They had so much fun. And this picture was taken unexpectedly. Minako was being very sneaky, and took a quick snap, of the couple. Rei was going to kill her for doing that, because she hated close ups, but when she saw the turn out of the picture, she was quite satisfied. Rei snapped back into reality. She didnt know, if she should smile at the picture, or throw it up in the air and burst it into flames. One thing was for sure. She didn’t want to look at him at the moment.

“Who’s that?” She heard a voice from behind her. Rei turned to see who it was. It was Kagome.

“Hi Kagome.” Rei said as she smiled at her cousin. She looked back at the picture, and took a sigh.

“Is that a good or bad sigh?” Kagome asked as she sat next to her cousin on the ground.

“Both…I guess.” Rei replied.

"Who...who is he?"

“He’s my boyfriend.” Rei said as she put the picture back in the case.

“Oh.” Kagome said. “What happened?” She asked.

“What do you mean?”

“Like, what happened?” She questioned.

“We got into a big fight. And…lets just say, it was raining fireballs.” Rei stated, as she put some more things away.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” Kagome said.

“Don’t be.” Rei replied.

“….?”

“You’re not the one who made us get into a fight. Were you?” Rei asked.

“…No.”

“Then you don’t have to be sorry.” Rei said with a smile. Which Kagome returned one.

“Well, it’s almost time for dinner.” Kagome said.

“Oh.” Rei said. “Thanks for telling me.”

“No problem.” Kagome replied. Kagome spotted a black jewel on her cousin’s neck. It looked exactly like the Shikon jewel, except for, that it was black. She was a bit confused, but just shrugged the feeling off.

“Well…I’ll be off now.” Kagome said as she got up and left the room.

~At dinner~

Dinner time, was quiet. No one talked. After Rei finished her dinner, she washed her dishes, and went outside for some fresh air. She sat next to the tree, which there was a well, across from it.

“What could a well be doing here? And without water?” Rei asked herself. She shrugged the feeling off, and went back inside.

As Rei entered the house, she saw Kagome watching tv. She looked bored.

"Hey Kagome." Rei said as she walked towards Kagome.

"Hey." She replied.

"You look bored." She said.

"I am." Kagome laughed.

"So...you wanna do something?" Rei asked.

"Like what?" Kagome asked.

"I dunno. Anything."

"Sure." Kagome replied.

The two girls got their shoes on and left the house.

Reveiws are appreciated. :)