Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Gets Through All ❯ Edo? ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
“Where am I?” Rei asked herself as she looked around the place.

“Kagome?” She heard a manly voice say.

She turned to see a monk in purple clothes. Just like in her vision.

“I’m not Kagome.” Rei said.

“Oh. I’m sorry.” He responded. “You must be Rei.” He said.

“Umm…yeah.” Rei replied. “How’d you know?”

“Kagome told me.” He said.

“You…know Kagome?” Rei asked.

“Yeah. She comes here a lot.” The monk said.

“Really?” Rei questioned.

“Really, really.” He replied.

“Could you…tell me where I am?” Rei asked.

“I could, but all I can tell you right now is that I think I’m in heaven because I’m looking at an angel.” He said with a drooly face.

“And who would that angel be?” Rei asked as she put her left hand on her hip.

“Why, I’m talking to her right now.” Miroku said.

“Nice.” Rei said. “Is this how you pick up girls?” Rei asked.

“Most of the time, yes.” He said. “But then I also do this.” He grabbed Rei’s butt.

Rei punched him in the face.

“Ouch.” He said. He put his hand on his left cheek. “Why’d you punch me?” He asked.

“Why do you think?” Rei asked clenching her fists.

“What’s happening here?” the two heard a feminine voice say.

The two turned to see who it was.

“Sango.” Miroku said.

“What happened?” Sango asked concerned about the bruise on Miroku’s left cheek.

“He grabbed my ass, that’s what.” Rei said angrily.

“Oh.” Sango said. “Hey…you look familiar.” Sango pointed out.

“I’m…Rei. Kagome’s cousin.” Rei said as she started to cool down.

"Sango." Sango said as she stuck her hand out.

The two shook hands.

"Kagome told me that you guys are getting along pretty well." Sango said.

"Yeah. We are." Rei replied.

"You two look related, but the differences are there." Sango said as she studied Rei.

"O...k." Rei said a bit confused. "Can you tell me where I am?" Rei asked.

"You're in Edo." Sango said.

"E-what?" Rei asked.

"E-DO." Miroku repeaded slowly.

"I know I heard the first time." Rei said.

"Then why'd you ask?" Miroku asked.

"Because this place must be in the past." Rei said as she looked around the place again. "Great. Just great, I fell into a well and end up here. Who would-"

"AHHHH!!!!"

The three heard someone scream.

"The villagers." Sango said.

"There must be demons in the village." Miroku said.

"Rei, stay-"

But before Sango knew it Rei was already running to the village.

"Rei!" She yelled as she started to run after Rei. And Miroku followed their footsteps.

Rei ran as fast as she could to where she heard the scream.

"DEMONS!!!!" A woman cried as she ran the opposite direction. As Rei entered the village she saw demons everywhere chasing after people.

"There so many of them." She said.

A demon was behind Rei, and was about to attack her, when it got sliced into two halves. Rei turned to see that the demon was cut in half, by a boomerang. The boomerang flew back to Sango.

"A boomerang." Rei said as she remembered the dream that she had a while ago.

"Watch out Rei!" Sango yelled as she ran towards her.

Rei turned to see that a demon was charging towards her. She jumped in to the air, and did a flip, and landed on the ground before it hit her.

"Give me the jewel, Phoenix." The demon said.

'what does he mean Phoenix?' Rei questioned herself.

The demon charged towards her again.

"REI!" Sango yelled, but Sango couldnt reach her, because she was fighting off some demons heself, and so was Miroku.

She looked at the demon and said,

"Mars flame Sniper!" And directed the attack at the demon. Rei learned how to attack without transforming. And as the demon came in contact with the fire, it was burned down to ashes.

Luckily, neither Sango, or Miroku saw Rei do this. After the two defeated all the demons they stood drenched in demon blood, both heavily breathing.

"Rei?" Sango yelled.

"I'm here." Rei said as she ran up to the two.

"Are you ok?" Miroku asked.

"Fine." She replied. "How about you two?" Rei asked.

"Fine." Both replied. And by suprise, Sango and Miroku were held by their arms by two demons, and one demon charged at Rei and hit her in the stomach, making her fling back and fall to the ground.

"Ugh." She grunted.

"Rei!" Sango yelled. Both Miroku and Sango struggled in the grasps of the demons, but it was no use, they were tired from the previous fight.

"I heard that you have something valuable to us, demons." The demon said.

"Really?" Rei asked as she got up. "And what would that be?" She asked while she wiped off the blood from her lip.

"The jewel." It pointed at the necklace Rei was wearing.

"It is no value to you." She said.

"But it is..." The demon growled.

"If you want it," Rei said. "Come and get it." She dared.

"Only because you asked so nicely, I'll make you're death quick." It said as it laughed.

"I think it's the other way around." Rei replied with a smile as she noticed that there was a sword right next to her.

"ARRGGHHH!!" The demon grunted as it threw itself at Rei. Before it could even touch Rei, she jumped into the air and sliced its head off, making a perfect landing on the ground. Sango and Miroku just watched her in disbeleif. The two demons, who were holding Sango and Miroku, threw them to the ground and charged at Rei. Rei ran towards them too. She jumped into the air, behind one of the demons and cut it in it's back, then swung the sword over to her right and sliced the other demons head off. She stood by the two dead bodies with the sword hovering in the air. She then looked at Miroku and Sango, and put the sword down, and ran to them.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked as she knelt down on her knees. The two just stared at her.

"Hello? Did they hypnotize you or something?" She asked as she waved her hands infront of their face.

"What-how-when...how did you do that?" Miroku asked.

"Ummm...self defense?" Rei said with a smile.

~Walking back to the well~

"Does Kagome know that you're here?" Sango asked.

"No. Actually, I'm not even supposed to be here." Rei said, looking at the sky.

"Really?" Sango asked. "How did you get here then?" She asked.

"By the well. I accidentally fell in." Rei said.

"Great another klutz." Miroku said.

"What was that?" Rei asked with an anime vein on her head as she clenched her fists.

"Nothing." Miroku replied backing down, with his big eyes.

"That's what I thought." Rei replied. "Well. I better go." Rei said.

"Why dont you stay for a while more?" Sango asked.

"Well...I guess I could come again tomorrow." Rei said. "But until, then, I'll see you guys later." Rei said. She waved to the two and hopped into the well.

~With Rei~

As Rei touched the bottom of the well, she felt as if her body was being transported again. She climbed out of the well, dusted herself off, and looked at her surroundings. And there, was the Higurashi house.

"Back where I'm supposed to be." Rei said with a smile. Then she looked back at the well. "How is that even possible?" She thought to herself.

"Caw!" She heard.

She turned and saw Phoebus.

"You are so dead." She jokingly said.

"Rei!" she heard a voice say. She turned and saw her cousin, Kagome there.

"Kagome." Rei said suprised, and afraid that Kagome saw her crawl out of the well.

"Where have you been?" Kagome asked worried as she walked next to her cousin.

"Ummm...in the kitchen."

"Really? Cause I looked for you there and you werent there." Kagome said a bit confused.

"How about the dining room?"

"Checked that too."

"The bathroom?"

"That too."

"My bedroom."

"The first place to be checked."

"You're room."

"Did that too."

"Umm...behind that tree?" Rei asked.

"Oh...I didnt check there." Kagome said.

"Oh. Yeah, I was there the whole time." Rei said.

"Really? What were you doing there?" Kagome asked.

"Ummm..." Rei was totally caught red handed. "I was...I was thinking of Seiya. Yeah. That's it." Rei said. 'this is...this is good Rei.' Rei thought to herself.

"Really?" Kagome asked with confusion. "Why?"

"Because...that's the first time we kissed each other. By a tree." Rei said.

"Oh." Kagome said with a smile. "So...you kissed the tree?" She asked with a qustioning look.

"No." Rei replied. "I was by the tree thinking of the first kiss that Seiya and I shared." She said.

"Oh." Kagome replied. "Ok. Well dinner's ready." Kagome said.

"Ok." Rei replied.

"C'mon." Kagome said. "Let's go in now."

The two girls walked side by side towards the house. Before Rei entered the house, she glanced at the well once more before she left into the house.

~With Sango and Miroku~

"So...what do you think of Rei?" Sango asked.

"She has beautiful eyes, like no other, and long black raven hair." Mirkou said. "And she has a presence about her that makes her mysterious." Miroku said.

"Who are you guys talking about?" The two heard a voice say.

They turned t see who it was.

"Inuyasha." Sango said. "We were just talking about Kagome's cousin." Sango continued.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"We saw her today." Miroku said.

"You did?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yeah. By accident." Sango said.

"How do you meet someone by accident?" Inuyasha asked.

"Many ways, but in this case, " Sango started. "Rei accidentally fell into the well, and ended up here."

"So, her names Rei?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yeah." Miroku said.

"What kind of name is Rei." He asked.

"Japanese." Sango replied. "And she's quite the fighter too." she said.

"Really? How good?" Inuyasha asked.

"She could definetly give you a bloody lip, or even more." Miroku said.

"Ch'yea right." Inuyasha said. "I doubt it." He said.

Reveiws are appreciated. :)