Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Gets Through All ❯ Kagome finds out ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Authors notes: Pairings are kinda changed. :)

~Next day~

After Kagome left for work, Rei wrote a letter that said;

Dont worry, I went to the mall to go shopping. Will be back later.
~Rei

and she stuck it on the fridge. Then she sneaked out of the house and jumped into the well. As she crawled out of the well, Sango stuck out her hand.

"Need some help?" She asked.

Rei smiled.

"Sure." Rei said as she grabbed Sango's arm and helped herself up.

"So...did Kagome come by today?" Rei asked.

"No. Not today." Sango replied.

"DEMON!!!" They heard a villager say.

"Second day in a row." She said. "C'mon Rei." Sango said.

The two ran towards the village, and saw the same sight they saw yesterday, except more. More demons.

"There too many of them." Sango said.

"Go get Miroku." Rei said.

"But what about you?" Sango asked.

"I can take care of them, just go get him." Rei said.

"I'll be back." Sango said to Rei before she ran the opposite direction of the village, to find Miroku.

Rei ran to the village and saw demons everywhere. She saw demons killing men and woman. Then she saw a demon chasing a child.

"STOP!" Rei yelled.

Suddenly, all the demons stopped doing what they were doing and they had their eye's set on her.

"It's the holder of the jewel." One demon said.

"The Phoenix." Another said.

"What are you talking about?" Rei asked confused.

"The jewel that you carry on your neck." The demon said.

"Give it to us." Another said.

"Over my dead body." Rei replied.

"As you wish." A demon said as it attacked her.

"MARS FLAME SNIPER!" Rei yelled as she attacked the demon and burned it to ashes.

"It IS, she." The demon said.

"We must destroy her." Another said.

All the demons charged at Rei.

"MARS FIRESTORM FLASH!" She yelled. She attacked the demons with a continuing stream of fire, burning everyone of them, down to ashes. Rei felt her power draining. She needed to save her energy. With demons still charging at her, she looked at her surroundings to see if there was anything she could fight with. And she did. She saw a bow and a box full of arrows, with a sword right next to it. She grabbed the bow and an arrow. And aimed at the demons. Arrow, by arrow, each one plunged into a demons flesh making it screech in pain. As Rei kept of firing the arrows, little did she know, that there was a demon behind her about to attack. As it screamed and charged, at her, Rei turned and saw that it was going to kill her, but before it did, something red slashed it into peices. After Rei sheilded herself from the carcass, she looked to see who helped her. It was a man with a red outfit, and silver hair.

Rei turned back and faced the enemy, back to back with man who helped her. The demons were surrounding them now.

"Who are you?" Rei asked as she shot some more arrows.

"Inuyasha." He said as he cut a demon in half with his sword. "You must be Rei." He stated.

Rei dropped the bow, because she ran out of arrows, and quickly grabbed the sword.

"How'd you know?" She asked, as she cut a demon below the waist, then cut its head off.

"I heard from someone, that you're quite the fighter. And you seem like one." He said as Rei and he turned and switched places.

"And you're assuming its me?" Rei asked as she cut 3 demon heads in a row.

Inuyasha was too busy slicing the demons in half, that he didnt pay attention to the ones beside, him. So as one charged at his side, Rei stabbed it in the stomach, and cut its head off. Inuyasha was impressed.

"I know its you." He replied with a smirk. The two slottered demons one by one, they killed demons as if they had been doing it together their whole life.

One by one, demons dropped down to the ground dead. And finally, after what seemed like an eternity, all the demons were slottered. Rei and Inuyasha were still facing the opposite direction. Inuyasha put his sword back in his case, and Rei stabbed the ground with hers and left it there, next to the bow , and two arrows, from a demons body. The two then slowly faced each other eye, to eye.

~Inuyasha's P.O.V~

As I turned around, so did Kagome's cousin. We met eye to eye. She looked related to Kagome, but had different features. Like her eyes. They were dark purple, and it felt as if I could feel fire coming from her soul. This one, was different from all the others. I couldnt help but feel, that she was more than what she seemed. Her hair was longer than Kagome's but just as dark. She had the most unique look, I've ever seen.

~Rei's P.O.V~

As I turned around, so did Inuyasha. We met eye to eye. He looked different from other men. He had gold eyes, which to me, were very attractive. I also noticed that his hair was silver. Which is also a very different feature, in the present world. As I looked at him up and down, I noticed that he had two ears. Not just any ears, but dog ears.

~~

"So, you're Kagome's cousin. Huh?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yeah." Rei replied. "And you are?"

"I already told you." He said.

"I know that. But what are you to her?" She asked.

"I'm a friend." He replied.

"Really?" Rei asked. "Now why would Kagome, be friends with a demon?" She asked.

"Because she can if she wants to." He snapped back.

"Are you here for the jewel too?" Rei asked as she grabbed the bow from behind her.

"What if I am?" He asked.

"Then I'll have to kill you." She replied.

"Feh. I'd like to see-"

Rei shot an arrow at him, which he, luckily ducked at before it hit him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Inuyasha asked.

"Trying to kill you." She said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Becau-"

"Rei!" She heard a voice. Inuyasha and Rei turned.

"Sango." Rei said.

Sango jumped off of Kirara.

"Are you ok?" She asked as she ran to Rei.

"Yeah. Fine." Rei replied.

"All thanks to me." Inuyasha said.

"I had everything under control." Rei replied.

"Right. That's why you were like a helpless dog." Inuyasha said.

"Well from the looks of it, YOU ARE!" Rei replied.

"STOP." The two heard Sango yell.

The two instantly stopped screaming.

"Sango! Sango!"

The three heard.

There was a man on a horse with armour on.

"What now?" Rei asked.

The man got off of the horse and stood infont of Sango.

"Sango. Lady Kaede wants to speak with you, Inuyasha, Kagome, Miroku and especially Rei." The man said.

"For what purpose?" Sango asked.

"She did not tell me. All she told me was that she needed to speak with all of you." He said.

"Alright." Sango said. "We have to get the others first. So we will arrive at the village shortly." Sango said.

The man nodded, climbed back on his horse, and rode away.

"Why does...whatever her name is, want to speak with me?" Rei asked.

"Not sure." Sango said. "But once we get the others, we will know."

With that Kirara transformed into the beast, and Sango got on her.

"Why dont you ride with me?" She asked Inuyasha and Rei.

"I will." Rei said as she climbed on.

"I'd rather run." Inuyasha replied.

"Have it you're way." Sango said, and off she went.

"Feh. Women." Inuyasha said, as he sprinted off.

~With Kagome~

Kagome was finished with work. She walked home and took her shoes off.

"Rei?" She asked. But there was no reply. "Not again. Rei!" She reiterated.

"Kagome. Rei left a note on the fridge." Kagome's mother said.

"Ok, thanks." Kagome said to her mother.

Kagome walked to the fridge and read the note;

Dont worry, I went to the mall to go shopping. Will be back later.
~Rei

Kagome just looked at the letter.

'I can visit Inuyasha and the others now.' She thought. Kagome put her shoes back on and walked out of the house and into the well.

~With the others~

The three made it to the well. And there, they spotted Miroku.

"Miroku?" Rei asked.

"Oh hi Rei." He said as he looked down the well.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Waiting for Rei." He said.

"...what?" Rei asked.

"I'm waiting for Rei." He repeated.

"She's right here." Inuyasha said as he pointed at her.

"Really?" He looked at Rei. "Oh, hi Rei." He said with a smile.

"Hi." Rei replied confused.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Umm..."

"Hey gu-" Kagome said as she came out of the well. She didnt finish her sentence, seeing how she saw her cousin in Edo.

"Rei?" She asked as she got up on her feet. "Wh...what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Um...I have some explaining to do. Dont I?" Rei said with a smile.

"Y-eah." Kagome replied.

"No time for that." Inuyasha said.

"Why not?" Kagome asked.

"Because Kaede wants to speak with us." Sango said.

"Why?" Kagome asked confused.

"Stop asking questions and get on Kirara." Sango said.

Kagome, Rei, and Sango climbed onto Kirara, while Inuyasha decided to run again. Miroku climbed aboard with the girls and sat behind Sango.

"This is the life." He said.

"You do anything to me, and you wont have one for long." Sango said.

"Dont worry." Miroku replied.

"Lets go." Inuyasha said impatiently as he ran off.

"You heard him Kirara." Sango said, and they were off too.

Reveiws are apprecaited.