Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anime High ❯ Sagome vs. Inuyasha ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- Sagome vs. Inuyasha
 
Sagome was walking down the hall with five cheerleaders following her. “No”, replied Sagome
“Please Sagome”, Rikka Osami
“No, as you can see, I'm not cheerleader material”. All of them stopped walking when Sagome was pushed back by Inuyasha. Behind him was the football team, the KG and the Shallow Sorority.
“You and I have something to discuss”, Inuyasha stated
“I have nothing to discuss with anybody especially not with you”, Sagome declared
“Do you have any idea what you've done?” spat Kagome
“No but I do know what I'm about to do”
“Please like you can do anything”. Inuyasha made that staement loud enough so it would attract people which it did. More people in the hall crowded around which made a circle around Sagome and Inuyasha.
“What you trying to say Inuyasha?” asked Sagome
“What I'm telling you is that you're weak”, Inuyasha challenged
“I am not weak”. The comment really got to her.
“Then why don't you prove it”. Inuyasha pushed Sagome back a little bit which made the crowd `ooo'. Then out of nowhere Sagome punched Inuyasha right in the face which started the fight. The crowd chanted as the two seniors swung at each other hitting mainly every part of the body. They smashed each other into lockers and soon this fight looked like death combact; a fight for survival. The fight went on for about five minutes until Mr. Hamasaki, the principal, and Mr. Oaru, a vice principal pushed their way through the crowd and tried to pull the two apart who were now on the floor. Once they got them off of each other the two authorities backed away and the students saw how Sagome and Inuyasha looked now. Scratches and bruises were seen everywhere, clothing was torn, and teeth marks could be seen clearly on both of their bodies, but they were trying to break free of the principals' grips as they screamed curses at each other. The principals' went separate ways back to the office leaving the crowd of students the answer of why Sagome Shiomira was #1 over Inuyasha Yukashii.
 
Meanwhile in Mr. Hamasaki's office the two damaged teenagers sat in front of the principal's desk looking away from each other. “I am ashamed of you two”, Mr. Hamasaki started, “Never once could I imagine you two breaking out into a fight. Now what happened?” Both of them remained silent not looking at Mr. Hamasaki at all.
“I see, well since neither one of you are going to say anything I have no choice, but to give you two detention”
“L'ha cominciato”, mumbled Inuyasha
“Ho fatto non, lei ha fatto”, said Sagome. Mr. Hamasaki explained to them their punishment since he couldn't understand what the students were saying. He told them that tomorrow they had to clean the cafeteria which meant that every table and the floor must be spotless. They also had to take out the garbage once they were finished cleaning.
 
Bankotsu waited outside of the principal's office for Inuyasha and Sagome to come out. `Damn, he just couldn't be happy with second place', he thought, `Why must he be such an ass about everything?!' The door opened and Sagome walked out followed by Inuyasha. Sagome turned right and walked down the hall while Bankotsu pushed Inuyasha into the empty classroom behind him and closed the door.
“Why can't you just let things be the way it is damnit?” snarled Bankotsu
“There's no reason that bitch should be #1 over me”, Inuyasha growled
“Well now everyone know s why she's #1 and you're not”
“Why?”
“Fighting; she's #1 because of her fighting; she has never lost one. Sagome has walked past every high school and college in the past weeks and the students that hang around outside have thrown insults at her like crazy which made her furious and soon was caught up in fights they started”
“I've fought too and I don't see the difference”
“Shikon High; she fought a guy and gave him a broken nose and two black eyes. Feudal high; fought two girls at the same time and ended up pulling some of their hair out and then she pulled out their earrings scarring their earlobes. Soulstice High; fought a student teacher subbing for a class and well, I don't think he'll ever have children of his own. Jewel University; fought fifteen college students and only received a scratch on her face. Can you see Yash why her fighting has made her #1? Sagome has fought off so many people that she could earn an award for it. One weekend she took a trip out to Four Souls University; fought a girl and gave her a broken arm and ankle. Inuyasha, you may have the talent, the girls, the money, but Sagome's fighting cancels out all three of those factors out. Now you got yourself into a battle; if you want that spot back in your posession, I suggest you find a better way because if you start up another fight with Sagome, you are going to get it worse than you did just then”. Bankotsu walked out of the classroom leaving Inuyasha to do his thinking. He sat down at a table and tapped his fingers.
 
Bankotsu was right, the only way Inuyasha will ever get that spot back is if he tries to find another way to do it. He knew he was strong, but when he was fighting Sagome he knew he finally had met his match. To him, that was the best fight he has ever been in because it gave him a challenge. Inuyasha was desperate for his spot back, he loved being on top, it was his rightful title. All he needed was one way to get back what was rightfully his.
 
Sagome sat in the gym under the bleachers thinking over what just happened. Well for one, she got detention which was really not all that bad. Next, she just got in a fight with Inuyasha Yukashii, the most loved guy throughout every high school. The side of her neck still hurts from when he bit her. Sagome heard the gym door open. She looked through the bleachers and saw that it was Hiei; one person she trusted in the whole school. Hiei came under the bleachers and sat down next Sagome who was still confused by the events. “That was quite a show”, said Hiei
“He should've never acted like an ass”, Sagome complained, “I don't even know why he mad with me anyway”
“The list”
“What about the list?”
“Inuyasha Yukashii is #2 on the list”. Now everything made sense to Sagome.
“Inuyasha Yukashii started up a fight with me over…a number?!” asked Sagome. Hiei responded with a nod.
`Oh great'.