Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Cursed ❯ Chapter Five ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Cursed
 
Summary: Yu Yu Yasha x-over
 
Because of her incarnation's curse, every new moon she turns into a lusting demon. Her friends have always been there to keep her from trouble but one night of the new moon, no one is there to save her. If she mates then she will not only forever be bound to that male but, she will stay demon forever. Will she be stopped in time?
 
Chapter Five
 
“Youko Kurama, huh?” Kagome asked, pondering on her luck at having a run in with this gorgeous kitsune.
 
`What am I thinking? I need to be worried about my friends, not some kitsune Kami that seems to find me interesting.' She reprimanded herself. Her thoughts quickly returned to how she would deal with her friends, or rather the people she was traveling with, when the time came for her random transformations.
 
“Hm, there it is again. That sorrow that seems to completely engulf you.” Youko's voice said, breaking through to her. “What is it that you are thinking about?” he asked, stepping closer towards the spring and keeling to be at a closer level with Kagome.
 
“Nothing that concerns you.” Kagome replied with a glare, feeling very much as if Youko was invading her personal space. And the way he was watching her, Kagome shivered at the thought.
 
“I see.” Youko drawled, nodding in understanding. “So it has nothing to do with the fact that you are cursed to turn into a lusting demon each new moon?” Kagome gasped.
 
“How . . . how do you know about that?” she asked, fear filling her voice. She watched as the kitsune male simply smirked.
 
“Ah my sweet Kagome, there are many things that I have learned about you while watching you for these past few months.” His golden eyes seemed to laugh at her.
 
“You've been spying on me? Stalking me?!” Kagome asked incredulously.
 
“Well, I wouldn't call it spying . . or stalking, rather, gathering information on the priestess who has rumors about her everywhere I seemed to go.” Replied Youko calmly.
 
“You're here for the Shikon, aren't you?” she asked, her hand quickly reaching up to hide the shards from the demon's view. Youko only chuckled.
 
“I shall admit that at first, it was indeed the shikon that I had been after. You see I am a collector of sorts. Bandit, thief, call me what you will, but I have found a joy in collecting beautiful things. However, upon seeing you for the first time, I realized that the shikon wasn't so as interesting as the priestess who guarded it. And on that fateful day your incarnate cursed you, I found myself even more enraptured by you.” Explained Youko. Kagome could only listen to the words he spoke and blush at the many compliments he had given her during his poetic speech.
 
“O-Oh.” She said softly. Youko only smiled at her. “So, you don't want the shikon shards.”
 
“No.” Youko confirmed shaking his head, his gorgeous silver locks swaying gently with the movement of his head.
 
Kagome sighed and nodded. “Well then,” she began, pausing for a moment as she was unsure of what she should say next. But when Youko stood and began to undress so that he could join her, she knew exactly what to say. “HEY! Just what do you think you're doing, you pervert?!”
 
“Please, my dear, I have had a long day and simply wish to share a relaxing bath with a beautiful woman.” Youko seemed to ask. The compliment he paid to Kagome helped in his favor and there was no more protest on Kagome's end at the idea of having a male kitsune stranger share a bath with her. However, she did do her best to scoot as far away as possible from Youko, to which he only laughed.
 
`Wow, his laugh is so . . . mmmm.' Kagome thought dreamily, sighing softly.
 
The two sat in silence for several moments before Youko made the first move to end the somewhat uncomfortable quiet.
 
“The dark priestess, Kikyou, is wrong. Your friends will not abandon you.” He said and Kagome could tell that he was being most serious.
 
“And how do you know?” she asked solemnly, her brown eyes, with the slight undertone of her demon's blood red, gazed sadly down at the water's surface and into her reflection.
 
“Because I've been stalking you, so of course I would see that they care too much about you to up and leave you as you are imagining.” Youko replied. He smirked when Kagome's head snapped up to look him in the eyes.
 
“So they,” she paused, unsure if she had heard him correctly. Youko, though he knew this was a serious subject, decided to approach from a different angle.
 
“Dearest Kagome, you have much to learn on reading body language and the hidden meaning behind all that people say. Many times, in just the few months that I followed your group, did I see how much you all have come to love each other. There is a bond between all of you that not even this curse can break.” He assured calmly.
 
Kagome simply watched him for a moment, as if trying to decide whether or not he was telling the truth. Finding what she needed to see in his eyes, she allowed a smile to overcome her and fill her with happiness.
 
“Thank you, Youko.”
 
“You are welcome.” He nodded. “However,” he began again, once more feigning serious. “Should you need anything or I be wrong, which I highly doubt I am, then you'll know where to find me.” he finished, offering his help. A curious twinkle in his eyes.
 
Blushing at his words, “But I barely even know you. Why should I come to you for help?” Kagome asked, feeling quite playful as she taunted this very sexy kitsune before her.
 
Chuckling and hearing the playfulness in her words, Youko stalked closer to Kagome and pinned her in between his arms, against the earthen wall of the spring.
 
“Because,” he whispered, leaning down so that he was level with her ear. Licking at it seductively, he continued. “I am known to be very comforting, sensitive and understanding. Quite rare to find in a male, wouldn't you say?” he asked slipping in a quick kiss on the side of her neck before pulling away and leaning back down for another kiss, only this time, on her lips.
 
“OKAY!” Kagome said loudly, completely ruining the moment as she turned to try and get away from the male demon that was coming on to her. Quickly dressing, she turned to Youko and said a quick, nervous good-bye before turning to leave.
 
“Kagome,” Youko called after her. “You know where to find me.” Chuckling at the thought of causing another blush to spread across her features, Youko Kurama sank comfortably into the waters.
 
“Mmm, what a find.”
 
|| YRA ||
 
“Um, I have to say something that I think you all should know.” Kagome said softly.
 
She was sitting on top of her sleeping bag, Shippou in her arms as she gently stroked his fur to ease him into sleep. The memory of her time alone in the hot spring, gone from her mind as she prepared herself to tell her friends what she had been dreading to tell them.
 
Upon hearing her words, Sango, Miroku, Kaede and Inuyasha watched their young miko carefully, waiting for her to continue speaking.
 
“What is it Kagome-imoto?” Sango prodded gently when the younger girl did not say anything for several moments.
 
“Oh,” Kagome nodded. “Right, well. I've kinda been unsure of this but I guess now with everything going on, I should tell you.”
 
“Tell us what Kagome-sama?” Miroku asked.
 
“Well see, before Kikyou died, she told me something. Something about the curse.” Kagome began slowly, still unsure if she should tell her friends. But remembering Youko's comforting words back at the spring, she steeled her resolve.
 
“What did Kikyou say to ye Kagome? Did she tell ye how to break the curse?” inquired Kaede. Kagome flinched slightly before shaking her head.
 
“No, she said that there was no way to break the curse.” Kagome answered. “And that's not all she said.” She added, her posture shrinking slight at the thought of what was to come.
 
“What else did she say?” asked Inuyasha, curious as to why an underlying fear had filled Kagome's naturally pleasing scent.
 
“She,” Kagome paused, as tears gathered into her eyes. “She said that I would no longer transform on just the night of the new moon. She said that it would happen at random times. She also said that eventually, even if I didn't mate with a demon during my transformation, I would completely end up demon anyways.” Here, she paused once more and quickly reached up to wipe away the tear that had slipped down her cheek before continuing once more. “And at first I tried not to believe her, but after my last transformation, I began to notice that my sense of smell, sight, and sound had improved. So I guess that she wasn't lying.”
 
At this pause, everything turned quiet. The only sound, was that of the fire crackling.
 
“How long have you know about this Kagome-sama?” Miroku asked, his presence as calm as ever.
 
“Not this last transformation but the one before that. A week before then actually.” She replied.
 
“Kagome-i, why didn't you tell us sooner?” Sango asked, her brown orbs pinning Kagome with a look of hurt. Kagome bit her lip when she recognized that Sango had refrained from calling her “Kagome-imoto”.
 
“I didn't want to believe it myself and I was afraid of what would happen if I did tell you. I know that we're all tired of this stupid curse and I didn't want-” a fuming hanyou interrupted her.
 
“For us to abandon you? You stupid girl! We wouldn't have done that but at least we would have had more time to find some type of solution to this new problem. But NO you were too stupid and untrusting of us to even realize how much we cared.” Inuyasha ranted.
 
“INUYASHA!” Kaede said, raising her voice in complete horror at the words that had come from his mouth. Sango and Miroku sat completely still, also shocked at what had just transpired.
 
`Oh my Kami.'
 
“Kagome-imoto,” Sango began but was unable to say anymore for Kagome had gently placed Shippou into her sleeping bag before standing.
 
“I'm sorry.” She murmured, her tears splashing against the wooden floors before she raced from the hut.
 
“KAGOME!” Miroku, Sango, Inuyasha and Kaede called after the girl but she would not stop. The three traveling companions took off after her but it would seem that Kagome's senses were not the only things that she had gained from her demon self, but the ability to move swifter as she ran.
 
`I knew it. I knew that they wouldn't want me after I told them.' Kagome told herself as she raced to where she could scent Youko. Though he had been teasing her when he offered his company, she knew that his words were true.
 
Reaching the clearing, she found it to be empty but upon closer inspection she found a cave off to the right of where she had entered the field.
 
“Youko?” she called out, her voice quivering as she held back her tears.
 
“Kagome?” the sensual voice she knew, came from behind her and she turned to find none other than the very kitsune demon that she had met only a couple hours ago.
 
Seeing her tears, he knew then that things had gone horribly wrong for her. “I see.” He nodded. “Come then, let me lead you inside where we will be safe from the rain.” In the distance they both could hear the rumble of thunder.
 
“Mm-hm.” Kagome nodded, her lower lip trembling as she forced her tears back until she was safely hidden away from the outside world.
 
As Youko led her to the entrance of the cave, she could see that there wasn't much room. Two feet into the cave, it ended. But when Youko led her to the back of the cave, she figured that as a “collector”, he probably had sometime of secret passage that hid his treasures and home from all others. There wasn't much to the veil and they both simply walked through the wall to find a simple layout of a regular village home. Off to the side, Kagome spotted two other passages. One passage led to what she could only guess as the room where he stored all the stolen artifacts. The second was the same passage that she was now being guided through, it opened to what could be called bedroom. Gently, Youko led her to a futon in the center of the room.
 
“You stay here and get some rest. I'll return shortly.” Said Youko softly once Kagome was comfortably settled on the bed.
 
Panicking, Kagome reached out and grabbed his hand to stop him from going anywhere. “Please, don't leave me too.” She whispered brokenly.
 
Turning back around, Youko found himself gazing down at a completely torn and broken woman. A woman whom had lost everything only because her friends had been unable to accept another part of a curse that had been placed upon her by her jealous incarnate.
 
“Kagome,”
 
“Please?” she pleaded again.
 
Powerless to deny her the comfort she so needed, Youko nodded and settled himself on the bed next to her before pulling her into his lap.
 
Giving her a moment to cry until she could cry no more, Youko soothingly rubbed circles on her back. `Befriending this woman is more work than I anticipated. I do hope that the reward is well worth the trouble.' He thought to himself, waiting until Kagome had calmed before he tried getting her to tell him what happened.
 
“Now then, why don't you tell me what happened. I'm sure you'll feel better afterwards.” He said, offering an ear to listen to her story.
 
|| YRA ||
 
The room was quite and the only sounds were of the light breathing coming from two figures comfortably laid out on a silken sheet covered futon.
 
“How is it that I feel so comfortable with you when I haven't even known you an entire day?” she murmured as she snuggled deeper into the warm hold of her kitsune rescuer. His deep laughter resonated throughout her entire being, sending shivers up and down her spine.
 
“That is up to you to figure out, my dearest. However would you be frightened if I told you the same?” he asked in turn. Kagome smiled as she slightly pulled back from his hold to look up into his golden gaze.
 
“That's not true, you've been stalking me for several months so you must know everything about me.” Kagome said simply. Again Youko chuckled.
 
“It is true that I have been watching you for several months and learned a great deal about you, however, watching from afar and being in your presence are two different learning experiences. And my little vixen, I must say that I find being in your presence to be the much more educational of the two.” Youko easily replied.
 
“Oh.” Kagome blushed as she shrunk back into his strong hold, as if to hide from her embarrassment.
 
The two lay quietly for a moment more before Kagome spoke up again.
 
“Thank you, for being there for me. I feel so much better.” She thanked, pulling back again to look up at his sinfully beautiful features.
 
“You are most welcome, Kagome.” He whispered, locking gazes with the woman in his arms. With a delighted smirk, he listened, as the beat of her heart took on a more furious tune and her breathing picked up in pace.
 
“W-what?” she asked as yet another blush spread across her features.
 
“Well, is it just me, or do you seem to blush quite a bit when you're around me?” asked Youko slyly.
 
“I- . . I don't know what you're talking about.” Kagome huffed, forcing her gaze from his own.
 
“Hm, . . . alright.” He sighed with a slight shrug, closing his eyes.
 
`Aw, come on Kagome. Just do it already.' The young miko yelled at herself. Sucking in a deep breath, “Youko?” she asked once more.
 
“Yes?” his ever so soothing and sensual voice answered as he opened his eyes and looked up at her with a knowing twinkle in his golden orbs. However, whatever he had been thinking, had not been what Kagome was thinking of doing as she leaned down and gave to Youko what was supposed to be a simple thank you kiss.
 
“Kagome,” Youko murmured when his sweet little vixen pulled back from her gentle kiss.
 
“Uh-huh?” she answered, carefully watching for his reaction.
 
“My sweet Kagome.” He answered as he leaned in to show her what a real kiss was like.
 
“Mm!” Kagome moaned and allowed Youko's waiting tongue into her mouth. “Youko!” she whispered trying to pull back but this, the determined fox would not allow.
 
Sucking her lower lip into his mouth to nibble on, Youko made sure that it was swollen before releasing it and pulling back from the very thorough kiss. Opening his golden eyes, he fixed Kagome with one of his sexiest looks to which the young girl shivered in delight.
 
“Youko, I've . . I've never,” she blushed, unable to finish what it was she wanted to say.
 
“Hm, I've snatched myself an innocent priestess. And it would seem that she is very willing.” He drawled seductively. Running a clawed hand up her thigh, Youko was rewarded with a delightful little moan. “Very willing indeed.” He purred, leaning in to cover her neck with little kisses and nips.
 
“Oh.” Kagome gasped. `What is he doing? Oh, but it feels so good. But my friends- right, I don't have any friends. What if he's using me too? Maybe, oh, maybe I should just . . . mm . . . yeah . . Wow he smells really good . .'
 
“Kagome, dearest of mine, are you sure that you are willing to see what it is that you left behind at the hot spring.” Asked Youko, wanting to be very sure that his gem knew what she wanted. He did after all want to be sure that he woke up to find her still there in the morning. She wouldn't be much of a playmate if she only stuck around for one night.
 
“Mm-hm.” Kagome hummed, not at all trusting her voice.
 
“Tell me, say with words what I need to hear, my little jewel.” Youko requested.
 
Sighing, Kagome shifted her body and looked at Youko before very seriously stating, “Yes, I want to see what I left at the spring earlier.” She whispered.
 
All thoughts of earlier with her friends, erased from her mind and thoughts of what would come tomorrow, nowhere near her passion fogged brain.
 
“Very well, this Youko Kurama shall show you a good time.”
 
|| YRA ||
 
“Did ye find her?” the worried voice of the aged Kaede asked. She stood at the doorway of her hut and looked upon three very sad figures as they slowly made their way into her hut and sat down. “Well?” Kaede prodded, turning frustrated.
 
“No, we did not Kaede-sama.” Miroku answered for himself, Sango and Inuyasha.
 
“We looked everywhere and Inuyasha traced her scent to a clearing before it just vanished.” Sango added. “Inuyasha even went to her time but there was no luck there either. Kaede-sama, what if Kagome-imoto never returns?”
 
“Then it is ye own fault.” Kaede snapped. “For you and Inuyasha to react so harshly, especially after her returning from a horrible end to her last transformation-”
 
“I wouldn't be surprised if Kagome-sama never returned.” Finished Miroku. He watched sadly as Sango began crying. Looking over at Inuyasha, he found the hanyou staring blankly into the dwindling fire.
 
“Inuyasha,” Miroku began drawing Inuyasha's golden gaze onto his form. However, before Miroku had time to speak again, Inuyasha had left the hut leaving Miroku to sigh.
 
`Inuyasha, this is your fault. However you recognize that and so I only pray to Kami that Kagome will return again. I do not think that you would be able to survive the loss of Kikyou, twice, and then Kagome-sama.'
 
|| YRA ||
 
The next morning arrived and Inuyasha had returned from where he had taken off to the night before.
 
It was a quiet morning as the group, minus Kagome, sat around a fire and ate a quiet breakfast. Shippou had yet to awaken so they had not had to explain where Kagome was. Although, by the change in his breathing, Inuyasha could tell that they would soon have a heartbroken Shippou to deal with.
 
“I shall explain to Shippou what happened after he is awake. You all should take this time to search for Kagome with the light of day on ye side.” Kaede offered calmly.
 
“Thank you Kaede-sama.” Miroku nodded appreciatively. The older miko merely pushed them from her hut, Miroku being the only one not to be shoved.
 
`Please find her. Young Shippou can not lose another mother.' Kaede prayed silently, turning around to clean up the dishes and prepare a bowl for Shippou, who was now awake and rubbing the sleep from his eyes.
 
“Good morning Kaede!” he chirped happily. His sky blue eyes sparkling with mischief.
 
|| YRA ||
 
Youko Kurama awoke to the sounds of quiet sobbing at his side and quickly remembered all that had happened yesterday, complete with the events of last night with his little gem.
 
`Why is she crying? Was I that bad last night?' deciding to see what it was that had taken his satisfied and happy miko and turned her into a once more depressed young girl, Youko turned on his side and began rubbing soothing circles along Kagome's back before placing a gentle kiss atop her head.
 
“Kagome,” he began softly. “What is it that has upset you again?” he asked. Youko waited until her crying had calmed before asking her once more what was wrong.
 
“Nothing. I just . . I just can't believe my friends would me hate me so much. I didn't mean to keep them in the dark and it's not that I don't trust them, but everyone was already so tired and I just couldn't-”
 
“Shh, would you feel better if we took a relaxing bath before going to see your friends? Perhaps they all over reacted and regret deeply what transpired.” Youko asked after pulling back from the soft kiss he had given her to quiet what was soon to turn into another round of sobs.
 
“Youko, could we?” Kagome asked sniffling, wanting very much to believe that over reactions had been what really occurred last night.
 
“Of course, but I'll be wanting something in return.” He replied, a sly and seductive smile sliding on to his sexy features. Kagome blushed, immediately realizing what he meant.
 
“Y-Youko!” Kagome said, abashed at the thought of having a repeat of last night.
 
`Although, it was fun.' She reflected.
 
“Kagome, my little vixen, I'll be needing an answer.” Said Youko, interrupting her thoughts.
 
“Al-alright.” She nodded, blush growing even brighter.
 
“Good.” He smirked, rolling over and settling himself between her legs. “Shall we begin?” he asked, leaning down to nip at the mark he had made on her neck.
 
The mark of a mate.
 
`Now, no one but Youko Kurama shall touch this masterpiece.'
 
Owari
 
MWUHAHAHAH!
 
I have finished another chapter. Though I feel as if there isn't something quite right with it yet. I can't figure it out but that could take years so I'm giving it to you now.
 
Perhaps you all have some ideas on this chapter. Maybe?
 
When I figure it out, I'll most definitely revise but for now, it shall just be. I also ask that you please excuse any grammatical errors. I do use Microsoft Word and periodically check, however it is Microsoft Word on a Mac computer. So, yeah…
 
Onto the next matter.
 
I shall begin chapter six, but I think I have hit a dead end in the creativity.
 
 
OH WAIT! I've just had a spark of inspiration. Review and my inspiration just might continue to flow.
 
Sayonara for now,
 
|| Your Rude Awakening ||