Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Need You with me ❯ Why Did You Leave ? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hey guys O.K first I want to make it understood that I am a very serious writer like I am all over the web. I was a huge part of animespiral.com but off course it got shut down so my fame went away ……
 
 
P.S this is a Kurama and Kagome pairing love these 2 together so yeah for the people who like it.
 
Disclaimer: I Marie do not own Inuyasha and/or yuyu hakusho so do not sue me. Do you want any chips? Take some of mine because I have way too many
 
 
 
 
Bloody Hearts
 
Chapter one: Why did you leave me?
 
 
 
Kagome Reynolds sat in the old tree that her and her best friend used to climb but after he left she had stopped coming up here, she had forgotten what it was like. God how she missed him he left when she was 13. Where he went she still was not sure. That was 3 years ago. His name was Kurama he was 14 when he left today was the anniversary of the day he left without saying a word. I cried … for days because of the way he left I wish you were here Kurama I will always remember the day we met. I was getting picked on because of who I was and what I looked like I had blue and black hair glasses that were to big for my face brasses and blue gray eyes I had gotten punched, hit, and kicked. Then you came up to the school and saw a huge jerk named Koga Wolf picking on me. All I know is that I blacked out and you beat the crap out of the guy. But now the guy loves me know that I don't have glasses or brasses and know you are gone. Why did you leave me?
Silent tears slid down my cheeks. I had cried hardly ever cried when he was around he always made me smile. I always felt that I was safe around him. My family was so worried about me because I didn't come out of my room for two weeks after you left Kurama. Why is it that we can't be together any more?
 
 
 
Going INTO KURAMA'S POINT OF VIEW
 
 
 
 
 
I sat on the train on my way home. I wonder how Kagome is? Why did I leave without telling her good bye? God I am so stupid!!! He stared off into space and did not even see the guy come right up next to him. Hey dude you o.k. Kurama jumped and looked up it was just Yusuke. Hey sorry Yusuke I guess I just spaced out. What are you thinking about? About an old friend, she lives in the town that we're hedding too. You have a girl friend? No she was with me before I …… left. Oh wait did you tell her good bye? No …… no I didn't but we are going to be here a wile so hopefully she will forgive me. Man that's harsh its been what three years. Yeah telling me I'm just worried that she hates me. Well dude at least she's not a miko. Well that's just it she is…crap this is going to be bad. Well if she tries to kill you we will try to stop her. Great.
 
3 HOURS LATER
 
 
 
The train came to a stop in Tokyo. Four teenage boys stepped off. The three of the four looked in ah as they so the lights and the big buildings. The one that did not look in ah was Kurama. He had seen all of this before he just wanted to see His friend again he wondered if she had colored her hair part blue like she had wanted she always had some blue and black and that was part of who she was she had beautiful eyes yet she was always picked on. When she was ten though she had gotten her brasses and glasses were taken off and she had a perfect smile and beautiful blue gray eyes. She had a smell that he loved that smelled like mint and lavender. He could not wait to see her. He had meant to say good-bye to her; he had wanted to say that he would be back. He just didn't know how to tell her that he was leaving. He could still see her face, her smile. He could still hear her laugh, her sweet voice. Why is it that every time I think of her my hart starts going crazy……..hm I guess I'll figure it out later .
 
5 seconds after he closed his eyes
 
Hey Kurama you coming or what?
 
Yeah I thought you wanted to see your friend.
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N hey guys hope you like chapter one chapter two im already working on review please love yah Marie