Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ I Need You with me ❯ here we meet ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n hey guys thanks for reviewing. So here's more I am so glad that you guys like it.
 
 
 
Kagome's POV
 
 
I jumped down from the tree and saw the train-pulling in. as she started to walk to down town Tokyo she saw a boy and girl about 13 years old laughing and talking. It reminds me of when Kurama and me were kids. That was years ago I can still remember the day before he left
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& gt;>>>>>>>>FLASHBACK<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
 
Two teenagers were in an amusement park a young girl smiled at the boy next to her he smiled back. Kagome what are you thinking of? I'm just thinking that if when we get older you'll always be this nice. Of course I will you know me I'm as nice as can be yeah I know I'm just messing with you. HA HA very funny Kagome. Yeah I know I am Kurama. Giggle I'm sorry I messed with you Kura. No prob Kags, but I will get you back by the end of the night. Yeah right tough guy.
He put his arm around her shoulders he didn't care if people thought that she was his girlfriend really he wanted her to be but hey what do you do when the girl you like is also your best friend. She leaned her head on his shoulder like she really was his girl. He smirked his face when she leaned her head on his shoulder he could smell her lavender and mint smell now. Hey Kurama do you what to go on that roller coaster over there. Sure lets go. K im coming.
 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<& lt;<<<FLASH BACK OVER>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>
 
Kagome smiled a bit. Then she saw 4 teenage boys but only one looked familiar. He looks a lot like…Kurama. Then the boy looked up and she new it was him.
 
Kurama's point of view
 
Kurama was walking down the street when the guys stopped to go look in a store for some thing. Then he felt eyes on him. He looked up and saw a girl that looked a whole lot like Kagome. She looked like she was in complete shock. Then she started blinking again the he looked at her eyes and he saw Kagome's eyes and new that it was her.
 
“ Kagome?”
“Kurama? It is you.”
 
She threw her arms around his neck and then cue paralyzed Kurama because of the sent.
 
Sorry its so short but ive got home school I'll try to sneek down here later l got to go my parents are going to be waking up soon.