Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Intergalactic Treaty ❯ Docking Station ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Belle: This chapter may explain more of what the plot is actually about.

~Kurama: By the way, this is a cross over with me in it.

~Belle: I couldn't resist adding another white haired, golden eyed youkai! (I don't own him either though)

~Inuyasha: On another note, I get paired with Kagome in this fic because I'm the hero!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru arrived at the head governmental base to receive their orders. They both knew that they were to attend the Intergalactic Summit, but beyond that information they knew nothing.

Immediately upon arrival Sesshoumaru was guided to a meeting with Supreme Leader Naraku. Inuyasha was about to follow suit when a rough hand grabbed his shoulder. He turned to be greeted by his archrival.

"Inu-kuro, it's been a long time has it not?"

"What do you want wimpy-wolf?" Inuyasha feigned annoyance.

Kouga gave him a cocky smirk hoping to give the witnesses of the exchange the usual show. "You realize the only reason you're getting this job is because I turned it down. You're still just second best to me. Or shall I say first loser!"

Inuyasha knew something must be up for Kouga to be acting so brazen. "You want to take this somewhere private? I'd hate to hurt your fragile ego by beating the hell out of you in front of all these witnesses." Inuyasha winked at him, revealing that he understood Kouga's motive.

"Fine, dog-turd follow me so you don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already do." Kouga harshly yanked Inuyasha behind him by his silver locks towards a security room across the hall.

Once they were inside closed doors the two dropped the act.

"Congratulations, Inuyasha I heard the news that you got the pilot job. I think you won it because you beat me during that last race a month ago."

"Thanks. That victory wasn't really a big deal though considering you have beaten me an equal amount that I have beaten you." Inuyasha humbly conceded. Most people only see the arrogant side of the Hanyou. Only a few of his most trusted friends actually know that he is actually humble.

"I hate having to pretend we still hate each other. It's only logical for people to assume that eventually we would have gotten over that petty rivalry from the academy." Kouga replied emotionally drained from all the fronts he has to put up.

"Feh. You know as well as I do that if Naraku found out we were friends he would have one of us murdered in our sleep. Our laws strictly prohibit friendship. Temporary alliances are allowed, but if we were to have friendship who is to say where our allegiance would lie. We might decide to create a conspiracy against the Supreme Ruler."

Kouga and Inuyasha were once archrivals at the academy for aviation. They were and still are the best two pilots in the fleet. They put up a front of bitter hatred but truly trust one another with their lives. They are the other's most trusted wingman in time of flight.

"So what do you know about this summit?" Inuyasha inquired as he leaned against the wall and closed his eyes relaxing.

"I just found out who will be accompanying you and your brother."

"And?" Inuyasha asked since Kouga hadn't bothered to supply the information.

"Youko Kurama." Kouga finally supplied.

"Wait, isn't Kurama that infamous thief? Why would he be attending?" Inuyasha's eyes snapped open waiting for more explanation.

"I have a feeling that Naraku does not intend on any peaceful negotiating at this conference. Most likely he wants to use the three of you to kidnap Earth's representative."

"I seriously doubt if Earth would give up their resources for the life of one ambassador." Inuyasha replied skeptically.

"True, but Naraku has powers of persuasion and could possibly use that human as a means of attaining the secrets that guard the Shikon no Tama." Kouga answered.

"He would do something like that." Inuyasha admitted under his breath, but Kouga heard himi perfectly with his enhanced hearing perception.

"Besides, I believe the ambassador is a woman. No woman could resist three tall, well-built, silver haired angels, now could she?" Kouga joked.

"Keh, I think they will recognize us for the demons that we are. I mean the claws and fangs may give us away."

"Point taken. However, take this." Kouga hands him a small device the size of a penny. It's a communicator that Shippo rigged so that we can keep you up on the any news we discover here."

Inuyasha looked at the small thing that he could smash between his thumb and pointer finger.

"Don't worry, it's indestructible, even for you. Well unless you throw it into some magma or something. But I don't believe there is any magma on the Fox Fire!"

"What about interceptions? Is this safe?"

"No bugs. This communicator is untraceable and untapable. Now, I think a black eye on me and a swollen jaw on you should do nicely." Kouga and Inuyasha each gave the other a good knock in the head. The battle scars would disappear in a matter of minutes, but as long as it looked real for a while.

Inuyasha threw open the door and Kouga pushed him out roughly. "Get lost dog-terd! I don't want to you see your mangy face around here again!"

"Later loser, I wouldn't want to go blind staring at your wretched excuse for a youkai."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Upon arrival at the summit, four humans disembarked from their ship at the dock. The younger three looked around in awe as the captain calmly lead them towards the belly of the space station, Fox Fire.

"This is amazing!" Kagome exclaimed as she looked out the portal to see a beautiful planet below that was similar to Earth in appearance. There was little opportunity to gaze at the sites during flight, because they were traveling at such a high velocity.

"I agree Kagome-sama. I can only think of one thing more beautiful." Miroku replied as he gazed at Sango suggestively.

Sango lightly hit his arm. "Pervert."

"Come on, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the view you three. Also just for your knowledge, I will not be attending the conference with you three."

"Nani?" All three questioned.

"You were not chosen for your excellent skills as pilots. You were chosen for this mission because you represent the qualities Earth prizes most. You are loyal, brave, intelligent, and strong. I think I will retire to my quarters now. You three need to check in with that man over yonder he will direct you where to go." Captain Kaede left before the three could protest and they were left standing there with identical bewildered expressions.

A youkai with red eyes and a long black braid approached them and gave a curteous bow. "I am Lieutenant Hiten Thunder. Are you the representatives from Earth?"

"Yes Lieutenant we represent Earth. I am Higarashi, Kagome. My companions are Sango and Miroku." Each bowed in turn to their name's introduction. Hiten nodded his head at each.

"Follow me. I will guide you to check in and inspections. Do not worry about your possessions they will be delivered to your quarters. I do not know what all you have been informed about this summit. Each of the four corners of the Western sector of the Universe will be represented. The only other representatives here now are those from my home planet." Hiten explained as he lead them down long, winding corridors.

"What planet is that?" Miroku asked.

"Planet Youkai. No doubt you will run into them shortly. Despite the seemingly endless corridors it really is a small space station." Hiten finished his guide and halted his followers in a room with a small table with an interesting bird like alien sitting behind it.

"Greetings. I am Falconian. I need to check your irises, finger prints, and intergalactic passports."

The humans were inspected and approved. Still they wondered where Captain Kaede disappeared to. Perhaps she was at some special meeting with the really important persons.

Hiten told the group how to find their rooms and then disappeared.

"Well that was weird." Miroku commented.

"Indeed. Are you guys going to the rooms now?" Kagome asked.

Sango and Miroku look at one another a smile lighting each of their faces. "I think we have some things to catch up on." Sango informed her friend.

Kagome nodded her head in understanding. `Honestly, can't those two keep their hands to themselves for longer than one hour?' "Okay, well I'm going to explore the station. I'll be back and don't wait up!" She bound away from the happy reunited couple.

After wandering the decks for sometime she abruptly came to a halt. Standing before her were three of the more gorgeous, exotic men she had ever before seen.

All were over six feet tall and were well muscled. All had long silvery-white hair. Two of them had the most irresistible dog-like ears on the top of their heads. Those ears all seemed to twitch towards her as she entered the room.

The angels observed her entrance. Three sets of golden eyes watched her as she approached. She knew these were not ordinary men and they were definitely not human. They must be the representatives from Planet Youkai.

Why did they have to send such gods? No way would she be able to keep a cool head during the conference. Earth was doomed now. It would be impossible for her to discuss diplomacy when she couldn't even say hello.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Belle: Okay, so noone has really reviewed for this one, but I'm still going to write it.

~Inuyasha: It's too fun for her to not write it. I get to be a pilot!

~Kagome: Inuyasha is so cute as a space pilot.

~Inuyasha: Personally, I think I'm GORGEOUS as a space pilot. But that's just me.