Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ A White Rose ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You guys wanted another chapter, right? Well here it is!

*****

Kagome and Kurama blushed a dark red.

"It's a gift from a friend." she said as she pulled the rose away from him and put it back in her bag.

"Who?" he asked.

"Ah, what are you guys doing here anyway?" Kagome asked hurriedly, turning to the gang of boys.

"We were following you." replied Yusuke cooly.

"Why?" Kagome asked, confused.

"We want you to meet someone." Yusuke said.

"Oh. Who?"

"Someone named Koenma." Yusuke replied, leaving out the part that he was the ruler of Spiritworld.

"Oh. When do you want me to meet him?" Kagome asked.

"Now, I suppose. Let's head back to the well." And Yusuke turned back toward the door.

"Feh. The wench isn't going anywhere." said Inuyasha, walking into the hut, Miroku behind him. "She still has jewel shards to collect."

"Is that ALL you care about Inuyasha?" asked Shippou.

"No. There's Kikyou too." said Kagome.

"Who?" asked Kuwabara.

"And ramen," said Sango, ignoring Kuwabara's question.

"And Tetsiaga." said Miroku.

"I think that's about it." concluded Kagome.

"Feh. You forgot something." stated Inuyasha with a superior look, if he had one.

"What?" asked Kagome, her hopes rising. Maybe he did care for her after all...

"Beating Naraku." he said with a smirk.

Her hopes were dashed. So, the only thing he needed her for was jewel shards. Or maybe... he of course wouldn't say he cared about her in front of everybody! It wasn't like Inuyasha. If she could catch him alone...

When Inuyasha said that, Kurama saw Kagome's face rise and fall. Then it rose again. He shook his head. Kagome was just setting herself up for disappointment. But somehow he wanted to help this girl, make her happy. But how?

"Ok, who is Kikyou and Naraku?" asked Yusuke, ticked off because he didn't know anything about them, and no one was explaining.

"Ok, it all started when I fell through the well on my fifteenth birthday..."

(Feudal Era is explained)

"I think we should tell them our story. It's only fair." said Kuwbara.

"All right. Here it goes. It all started when I died..."

(Spirit Detectives are explained with a lot of interruptions and unbelieving snorts from Inuyasha)

"Like a human like you could do all those things." sneered Inuyasha.

"Sit, Inuyasha. They believe our story, so we should believe theirs." said Kagome, who unfortunately was the only one who could use that command and make it work.

"Kagome is right, Inuyasha. Ye would be wise to believe their tale. Ye do not live in the future, things like that are from it. Ye could not understand." said Kaede.

"I understand enough to believe that a human couldn't do all that." said Inuyasha, prying himself off the floor.

"He's different. As is Kuwabara." said Kurama, calmly.

"And what of you, human? Are you special too? Or how about the little black one there?" asked Inuyasha.

Inuyasha found himself up agianst a wall with Hiei holding him there.

"Never call me a human. Or little. Can you get that through your thick skull, baka?" Hiei snarled.

"Don't call me a baka, you baka." said Inuyasha as he drew the Tetusaiga.

"Sit! Inuyasha, don't harm Hiei!" yelled Kagome.

"I don't need your help human." said Hiei.

"I don't care if you need it or not." said Kagome and she turned back to Inuyasha's form on the ground.

"Wench! He had me up against the wall! What did you expect me to do?" Inuyasha yelled when he could get his face off the ground.

"Do as he says! Don't call him little or a human! It's an insult to a youkai to be called that! What did you expect HIM to do?" Kagome yelled back.

Kagome obviously knows about youkai hating to be called human. What else could she possibly know? thought Kurama.

"I'm not going to obey some demon, wench! You go obey his orders!"

"I'm not the one who insulted him! Apologize!"

"No!"

"Sit! Apologize!"

"No!"

"Sit! Apologize!"

"Do they do this all the time?" Kuwbara asked amazed as he watched them.

"Yes," replied Miroku. "All the time. Just like this happens all the time..."

"HENTAI!" Sango screamed as she unluckily was sitting next to Miroku at the time.

BANG! (You know what happened)

Shippou shook his head sadly. "He never learns." he said.

Sango stormed out of the dojo fuming and sat against the side of the wall. "Leave, human." said Hiei, as he was sitting against the wall also.

"Why don't you?" Sango shot back angrily.

"Because I'm a youkai." said Hiei.

"So? I'm a human."

"Hn."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Hn."

"I knew it. You're to stupid to say anything else. Possibly stupider than Kuwabara."

Suddenly, Sango found herself up against the wall, Hiei's hand against her neck.

"Never think that I'm lesser then that baka."

"Looks like I hit a nerve." Sango chocked out.

*****

Kurama heard a thump against the wall, then realized that Sango and Hiei were gone. 'Oh no' he thought. Hiei's temper mixed with Sango's.... Oh no.

Only Kagome saw Kurama slide out of the hut and decide to follow him. Inuyasha wouldn't notice because he was too busy arguing with Yusuke.

She saw Kurama turn the corner of the dojo and peeked around it. She gasped at the sight.

Hiei had Sango against the wall by the neck, and Kurama was trying to restrain Hiei who had started taking out his sword.

Instantly Kagome rushed toward her friend. She found Sango glaring at Hiei, who was glaring at her. Hiei seemed to be ignoring Kurama trying to make him let go.

"Hiei... Let go of Sango." Kagome said, making her hand glow a pink light as she lowered it down toward his arm.

"Hn." Hiei slowly let go, but he still kept glaring at Sango.

"Sorry about that. Hiei has a temper." Kurama said to the girls, as Hiei glared at him now.

"I noticed." said Sango, rubbing her neck as she watched the fire apparition 'hn' and walk away.

"What did you say to him Sango?" Kagome asked, as she was curious what could get too the seemly cold demon.

"That he seemed stupider than Kuwabara." Sango said.

"That would get to him." Kurama said, shaking his head.

"I don't think it's even possible." said Kagome. She only knew Kuwabara for a short time, but already could tell his intelligence level was WAY below average.

"I'm going to the hot springs. Don't tell Miroku." said Sango.

"I'll go with you. Don't tell Miroku, Kurama!" said Kagome as she ran into the forest with Sango.

"Don't tell me what?" asked Miroku as he stepped out of the hut.

"Nothing of importance." said Kurama.

"There going to the hot springs, aren't they. I'm going to go for a walk." Miroku started to walk toward the forest but was stopped by Kurama.

"I never said they were going to the hot springs." said Kurama.

"They must be if you're blocking my way."

"Am I?"

"Yes."

Kurama couldn't stall any longer. The monk would know if he stayed in his way, but if he moved they would go to the hot springs.

"Oh." came Kurama's smart reply.

"Ah.. Could you move?"

"No."

"I know they went to the hot springs. Why don't you come with?" Miroku said, trying to somehow get past this man.

"A gentleman should never spy on a woman when their bathing."

"How else could you see them naked?"

Kurama fumed. This man was too lecherous for his own good.

"I though you were a monk!"

"I am."

"Monks aren't lecherous."

"I'm not lecherous." said Miroku innocently.

Inuyasha, who was walking out of the dojo, heard this statement and burst out laughing.

"Oh, Miroku. What is it this time."

"Nothing! How could you accuse me of such a thing?"

"Because I know you."

"Inuyasha! I'm hurt!"

"Where's Kagome and Sango?"

"Hot springs." said Miroku.

"Why you monk... Get back here!" shouted Inuyasha as Miroku made a mad dash for the forest. Kurama let him go for Inuyasha would catch him before Miroku got to the hotsprings.

As Kurama walked inside the hut girls' screams could be heard. 'Maybe not' thought Kurama as he shook his head. Then the thought of Miroku and Inuyasha seeing Kagome naked got him boiling. 'No! Not Kagome, just he idea of men seeing woman bathing!' Kurama told himself.

'You know you're falling for her.'

'Am not.'

'Are too.'

'Am not.'

'Are too.'

'I'm arguing with myself. How stupid is that.'

Kurama looked at Kuwabara too see that Kuwabara was mumbling too himself.

Faint words to be heard were:

"Am not."

"Are too."

"Am not."

"Are too."

'Oh great. Kuwabara's stupidity is contagious' though Kurama sadly. (Had to get that in there somehow)

A few minutes later Inuyasha and Miroku came in with several new bruises and bumps.

"What did you do?" asked Yusuke.

"The idiot led me toward the hot springs where the girls were bathing." growled Inuyasha.

"You looked at the girls while they were bathing?" asked Kuwbara horrified. "But that's against the code!"

"The code wasn't invented." said Yusuke.

"That isn't a good thing." said Kurama, looking at Miroku.

"At least they were punished." said Kuwabara.

"They shouldn't of punished me! I was just following Miroku." whined Inuyasha.

"Don't complain, Inuyasha. It was worth it. I never knew that Lady Kagome had such a nice figure." said Miroku, relaxing against the wall until two fists came and slammed him on both sides of his head.

*****

Who's fists were they? Review and guess now! And mattiasprite, don't stop you're story guess I didn't update fast enough! I had a busy weekend. Friday and Saturday I was gone to the Life Light concert, Sunday we had guests, and Monday I had another church service where I had to play chimes, then homework, and things! So I was busy, alright?

And thankx to all who reviewed so far! They make me happy, yes they do! (Kenshin's wearing off on me)

The Hidden One