Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ A crush on Kurama? ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ah, you guys guess right! Everyone did! Isn't that odd?

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho. But I do own this fic! I think...

*****

Hiei, you could say was deeply surprised. Though of course nothing was seen on his face. Kurama may be kind, but he had never hurt someone for lechery, or anything unless in battle. He couldn't be growing fond of the girl, could he?

Inuyasha glared at Kurama. Why was he so protective of Kagome. Kagome loved him, couldn't he see that? Kagome was HIS. Kikyou was HIS, which meant her reincarnation was HIS. Kurama had better be told that.

Miroku hit the ground hard. Harder then usual anyway. Kurama was hitting him? Inuyasha's punch was expected, but not Kurama's which made him hit the ground harder. Maybe some matchmaking skills were in order... WITHOUT Inuyasha's consent of course.

*****

Kagome sighed. This felt like heaven.

"Nothing like a hot bath, right Sango?" Kagome asked her.

"Yes, most definitely." was Sango's reply. "Especially with no lecherous monks."

"Yes, I trust Kurama to keep him away." said Kagome as she sighed again from the warmth of the bath.

"What?" Kagome asked, startled at the look Sango was giving her.

"You trust a DEMON to keep away a lecherous monk?"

"Kurama's different!"

"Like, more cute?"

"WHAT?" Kagome asked, blushing.

"Ha! You're blushing! I knew it! You've got a crush on Kurama!" Sango yelled.

What she didn't know is that her voice carried far more then known.

*****

"Ha! You're blushing! I knew it! You've got a crush on Kurama!" Inuyasha and Kurama heard Sango yell from the baths.

Miroku and Hiei had gone back inside.

Inuyasha growled. Kurama kept his face clear of emotion, but inside he was smirking.

'Why that... I'll make sure he doesn't take MY possessions away.' Inuyasha thought. 'Or anyone elses!'

With that thought, Inuyasha attacked Kurama.

*****

Wow, what a cliffy. And this story is going way too fast. The Kagome/Kurama relationship is going way too fast. Anyway, Review! They make me glad.

Yusuke: You're sickening.

You're dead.

Yusuke: Then how come I'm still alive?

Not for long...

Yusuke: Eep!

The Hidden One