Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Meets Yu Yu ❯ Youko's Blood Rages ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I can't keep away from this story! I just love writing this one.

And for those confused ones, the demon Inuyasha sees Kikyou and Kagome as one person, as deep down Inuyasha the hanyou does as well. Simple minded he is, can not understand the difference of the people, though they share a soul. Depressing, it is.

*****

Kagome gasped at the pain. Both physical and emotional. He-He had struck her. After he had sworn to protect her. They had traveled together. They had fought together. They had sometimes fought each other, but they were still doing it together. Since her fifteenth birthday, most of her life had been at his side. And still he had betrayed her.

"Ho-how could you, Inuyasha?" she asked, looking from her blood on her shoulder, to his claws, with the same blood.

"Kagome, I-I" he didn't get time to finish as Youko lunged at him. The now hanyou, for he had changed back when he saw Kagome's blood, was now fighting a full fledged kitusne demon in a blood rage. Without Tetsusiaga. The odds weren't good.

Especially since he had witnessed the incident, it seemed nothing was going to break the kitsune from the rage. Only Kagome could, and she was barely staying conscious from the blood loss.

Inuyasha was trying hard to defend himself, but it wasn't working that well against the kitsune with the whip. Tetsusaiga was at the village, and he couldn't go get it for fear of Youko destroying it.

The kitsune could see nothing but red. He couldn't even hear Kurama and Suichi inside yelling at him to stop. He could only see the replaying image of Inuyasha striking Kagome and her blood on his claws replaying over and over in his head.

He struck again and again at the hanyou with his whip, most of the time hitting the hanyou accurately, as he had nothing to protect himself with. He saw his blood from his cuts, and was driven into a wilder rage, wanting to see the hanyou fall to his death, by his hands.

Suddenly, the whip was pulled out of his hands, as a sword had wrapped around the whip and pulled. It was Hiei, Kurama's friend. The ex-thief. He had always approved of Hiei, as he had the right idea of becoming a thief. But now he was getting in the way of the hanyou's death. The hanyou who had hurt HIS Kagome.

Youko growled, and began his fight with Hiei.

*****

"Kagome!" Sango yelled as she ran and knelt by her friend's side.

"Sango?" Kagome asked weakly.

"We got worried when you two didn't come through the well, and though Inuyasha may have delayed you or something. Hiei and I came back to see what was happening." Sango said, providing an explanation.

"Youko... Inuyasha..." Kagome said.

"Hiei's fighting with Youko. I just saw Inuyasha head back into the forest." Sango said. "Don't move, Kagome. I'm going to go get Botan so she can heal you. I'll take just a second." Sango said, and ran back into the well, disappearing in the blue light.

*****

Youko punched Hiei hard in the head, which sent him flying across the clearing into some trees, as well as effectively knocking him out. Not seeing the hanyou, he turned back too Kagome, and knelt by her wounded shoulder.

He growled again, as he remembered how she had got the wound, and who had caused it.

He ripped the cloth away from the wound, and started licking the blood of it.

Kagome took a sharp intake of breath as it hurt, yet it tickled at the same time.

When Youko was done, he licked his lips, then took a seed out from his hair. He slipped it inside one of the four cuts, and caused it to grow.

*****

Kagome gasped in awe as the seed that Youko had put inside one of her cuts started to grow. It formed sort of a tough green plant bandage around her cuts.

"Wow." she said in awe of the bondage that worked just as effectively as a cloth one. Yet it also healed her at the same time perventing an infection.

"Thank you." she said as she hugged him.

"No one hurts something of mine." Youko said, and kissed her.

She blushed darkly as she returned the kiss.

Kurama then took over and Youko transformed back into his human form.

"Ahem"

Kurama and Kagome broke apart, blushing furiously, when Sango and Botan announced their presence.

"Where's Hiei?" Sango asked the pair.

Kurama looked down at the ground guiltily. "Across the clearing unconscious." He muttered.

"Oh." Sango said. "I'll go find him. Botan, why don't you come with me?" Sango asked.

"Why? Oh. Of course!" Botan said as Sango nudged her with her elbow.

This only caused Kagome and Kurama to blush more as the two girls started walking over to the other side of the clearing.

"Maybe we should go back to our time." Kagome said and started to the well before she remembered someone.

"Shippou!" she said. "He'll be so sad if he finds me gone!"

"Let's go get him then." Kurama said, for he was fond of the little fox as much as Youko was.

He picked Kagome up bridal style and ran off using his demon speed, which got them back to Kaede's hut much faster than them both walking would have.

When they walked in, they found Miroku staring at the fire and a sleeping Shippou. Miroku didn't even look up, too deep in his thought to notice them. They quietly took Shippou from the hut, and left Miroku to his thoughts.

When they were walking back to the well, Kurama asked Kagome a question. "What do you suppose he was thinking about?"

"Probably Sango, or how to grope another woman." Kagome replied. "Most likely Sango, though. He never thinks when he gropes a woman. It's just a routine of some sort for him."

"Has he ever groped you?" Kurama asked, anger rising.

"Yes, but thankfully not as much as Sango. Inuyasha takes care of that for me." Kagome said, saying Inuyasha's name bitterly.

Kurama felt his control slip slightly, but kept it in place. He wasn't going to let Youko out that easily, especially from that last incident.

They arrived at the well and jumped through the time traveling device. "So what took you so long?" Yusuke asked as they appeared at the top.

Kagome and Kurama didn't answer, Kagome's shoulder turned away so they didn't ask questions.

"We were delayed." Kurama said finally.

"By-" Yusuke started to ask, but was elbowed by Kieko, who had arrived looking for Yusuke.

More blue light came from the well, and Botan, Sango, and Hiei on Kirara's transformed back appeared.

"Sango, I think Hiei should go on my bed. You know where my room is, don't you?" Kagome asked.

Sango nodded and walked to the house, Kirara following her master.

Suddenly, more blue light came from the well and Inuyasha came out of the well.

When Kurama saw Inuyasha, he lost all control to Youko. He couldn't stop Youko's rage from escaped him, and he started transforming.

"We have jewel shards to collect, wench! Get back to the Feudal Era!" Inuyasha yelled at her, but all she did was give him an icy stare, which took him aback, and say one word. "Sit."

He hit the ground, and as soon as he got up (honor, please) Youko attacked him.

"Youko!" Kagome said, but Youko didn't listen. But this time, Inuyasha had Tetsusaiga, and he could block his whip with the sword.

Inuyasha finally decided to take the battle to a safer place, which was Feudal Era, so he wouldn't destroy anything, which would only make Kagome madder at him.

He jumped through the well, closely followed by Youko, who was growling at him and was once again in a blood rage mode, seeing only red.

Kagome followed the boys, not wanting Youko to get hurt or anything.

"Woah." was all Yusuke said as the three of them disappeared through the well, having left Shippou in the well house, for he still hadn't woken up.

"Did we miss something?" Botan asked as they all stared at the well.

*****

Sango stood watching over Hiei. No matter what she wanted, she still couldn't help being attracted to the silent demon. She of course, would never admit that to anyone. The two of them have shared many arguments together when no one was around, or when they were all asleep.

She absent mindedly petted Kirara who was on her lap.

Kirara suddenly jumped from Sango's lap, which surprised her, onto Hiei and licked his face.

She jumped off him before his hand connected with her, back onto Sango's lap.

"Awake?" Sango asked.

"Hn."

"I'll make that a sarcastic 'no'" Sango said, smirking.

"Hn. You talk to much."

"You don't talk enough."

"Hn."

"Exactly my point." Sango said with a victorious air, thinking she had won this argument.

"There wasn't one in the first place."

"Yes there was."

"Where?" Hiei asked, smirking.

"I had showed it too you, but you're such a baka you missed it."

"You're the baka. I didn't miss one. There wasn't one."

"You just can't see it."

"Because it isn't there."

"You can't see it." "Because it isn't there."

"Yes it is!"

"No there is not." Hiei said, smirking as her rage. He would never tell anyone this, but he secretly enjoyed their arguments.

"Well at least I'm not a sadistic, cold-hearted, baka..." the list went on and on as Sango kept talking.

Hiei's anger was growing at each word.

"And someone who makes people wait for 20 minutes for them to wake up!" Sango finished.

"You waited for me to wake up?" Hiei asked. Had she waited by his side for him to become conscious?

"I-I... Well everyone waited." Sango said, trying to cover up.

"Then why are you here, and no one else?" Hiei asked, raising an eyebrow.

Sango tried to think of a cover up, but all she could think of was how cute he was when he did that.

Hiei mentally smirked as she read her thoughts.

*Yes, he's quite handsome* Hiei said telepathically.

Sango turned to him in anger, knowing it was him. He read her thoughts! Without her permission! That jerk...

When she was walking toward him to smack him unconscious again, she tripped on an uneven floor board in the room, and fell forward.

Hiei caught her as she fell toward him. So now he was holding her up, and her face was inches from his.

"Clumsy baka." he whispered.

"Cold-hearted jerk." she whispered back to him.

They had, though, locked gazes and were staring into one another's eyes. Neither could break the spell, and Hiei lowered his head till their lips were touching.

When they broke apart for air, Sango finally got back on her feet so Hiei was holding her up any longer. Sango stared at him, and whispered "That was my first kiss" Even Hiei had a hard time hearing it.

Hiei than pulled her in for another kiss, and when they broke apart for a second time, he whispered back to her, "This was only my second."

"Did I disappoint you?" Sango asked him.

Hiei knew she was serious, and couldn't reply with one of his infamous 'hns' or even with a line to start one of their arguments.

"I will be." Hiei said back.

Sango smiled and kissed him again with more heat, and replied with as much.

(Time to end the fluffy moment, I think. Srry!)

Kirara mewed and both of the people in room looked at her, and saw that she was looking at the window. They then went over to the window to see what Sango's cat was looking at.

Hiei realized it was Youko and Inuyasha fighting, and then they jumped in the well, along with Kagome soon after.

"Kagome!" Sango said and jumped out the balcony, followed by Hiei.

They both went rushing past the group into the well. Again, the group thought they were missing something important.

"Anyone for some food?" Yusuke asked after Sango and Hiei disappeared into the well.

A chorus of 'sures' solved it, and they left to go find something to eat.

*****

Inuyasha was defending himself as best as he could, but the kitsune was still faster, and barely managed to keep up with defending himself. He guessed he would take a chance, and switched to offense.

"Kaze no Kizu!" (Is that it?) Inuyasha shouted and struck Youko.

Youko, being the sly and clever demon he was, (hehehe) managed to avoid the attack and pin Inuyasha to the ground.

Youko was just about to put the Death Seed (made that up, I think. Well, you know that seed that Kurama used during the dark tournament, when that demon threatened his human mother? He would say one word and he would explode? Yah, it's that one) inside Inuyasha, when Kagome came rushing up to them.

"Youko! Are you alright?" Kagome asked, and pulled Youko off Inuyasha.

The moment Kagome touched him and heard the concern for only HIM in her voice, he relaxed a little, and saw only a faint pink instead of the blood red.

Kurama took this moment to take control again and transformed back into his human body.

Inuyasha growled as Kagome asked how Youko was and not him! She was HIS. But yet, he seemed to be losing her to the fox...

"Inuyasha, sit." Kagome said calmly as she heard his growl.

Kurama smirked slightly as the hanyou in a deep crater.

"Kagome! Kurama! Inuyasha! Are you all alright?" Sango asked as she came running up to the three.

"Hn. Can't you just see the obvious?" Hiei asked her.

"Oh excuse me, Mr. Obvious I was trying to make sure my friend was ok."

"Well look instead of talking."

"Why can't I just ask her."

"Why can't you just look?"

"Ok, ok, you two. Let's go back to my time. I still have to find out who you guys want me to meet!" Kagome said, finally fed up with their argument.

Sango and Hiei glared at each other, the five minutes before they came here totally forgotten, as they stalked back to the well.

"Denial." Kagome said as they walked off.

"Of what?" Kurama asked calmly.

"Their love for each other."

\"Maybe you're right."

"Of course I'm right. I always am."

"No you're not, bitch. Kikyou is always right." Inuyasha said stupidly as he climbed out of his soon-to-be-'grave'.

Kagome and Kurama glared coldly at him, and Kurama felt his control slipping again, but kept it in place.

"Your bitch who wants to drag you to hell? The one who helps Naraku behind your back? The one who has to steal dead women's souls to stay alive? The one who has to live off her reincarnation's soul to stay alive? Is that the one?" Kurama asked, knowing the whole story, as Kagome had told him.

Inuyasha's eyes were bleeding red as he kept talking.

"Inuyasha, you are a fool. Why don't you sit down? And maybe rest while you sit. Sitting is very calming. Especially when you sit in the right matter. Sitting down is good for your health. Why don't you try sitting down once and a while? You can go somewhere and just sit and sit and sit." Kagome said, and kept babbling on and on about sitting down, each time sending him further into the ground.

"Kagome?" Kurama said, putting his hand on her shoulder, stopping her.

"Yes? Would you like to sit down with me Kurama?" Kagome asked him innocently as she sent Inuyasha deeper into his 'grave'

"He won't need Kikyou to go the hell if you keep going." Kurama said gentely.

Kagome smirked and walked with him back toward the well. Her job was done for the moment.

Miroku soon showed up at the clearing, after Kagome and Kurama disappeared into the well.

"Hm. I thought I heard Lady Kagome's voice out here." he said aloud. "Hey, when did we get this endless pit?" Miroku asked, as he stopped and looked down over the edge of a gigantic crater in the earth.

*****

I'm done! A very long chapter! I pride myself in that. Maybe I should pair Miroku and Botan together! What do you think? I need to pair my favorite hentai with someone! Luckily he's the only one I know! Review! I took forever to finish this!

The Hidden One