Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Protecters ❯ new school ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hey people. I'm back again!! This is my first true story. It's a cross-over between yu yu hakusho and inuyasha. I wont tell u the pairings till later in the story. I hope u enjoy it. and dont forget to review.


kurama talking with yoko'
change*
talking/

talking telepathicly-
talking telepathicly]
of view change^

ring, ring*damned alarm clock. always wakes me up during a good dream. and now i cant remember y i set it in the first place" a teenageed girl with blue streaks and pircing blue eyes complained. "cause we start at a new school today shadow" another girl with red streaks in her hair said as she entered the room. "shut up kagome. my alarm clock woke me up during a very good dream and now i'm not happy" shadow retorted "ur never happy in the morning shadow so what does it matter?? now get up" " i dont wanna, so no." "hey u two. whats taking so long??" another girl asked as she looked into the room. she had black hair with purple streaks and bright red eyes. "hey sango. do i have to go to school today??" shadow asked " yes u do shadow. now get dressed" sango ordered. "fine. now get out of my room. i'll be down in a few minutes" with that said the other two girls left. shadow got out of her dragon pj's and put on some baggy black pants with chains, a black tank top with silver fishnet over it, and black vans with blue flame laces (a/n i have these). with that done she put in her star and moon earings, black eye liner, dark purple eye shadow, and mascara. she brushed her hair back and put it into a high ponytail with a chain wrapped around it. on her neck were two necklaces. one had a dragon on it and the other had half a black jewel. (a/n u'll find out more about this jewel in later chapters) all in all, she looked like a goth. but thats what she wanted people to think she was so they'd leave her alone. after she brushed her teeth, she grabbed her black back pack and keys to her truck and joined the girls downstairs. *school* "this school is just as loud as the last one" shadow complained as she covered her ears. "then turn ur demon hearing off" kagome said smirking. (a/n i know. she's gonna be ooc in my story) "y i..." " FIGHT!!!" someone shouted. "finally. something fun" shadow said as she took off. "wait for us shadow!!!" kagome and sango yelled. *fight* "look dog breath. this is my school. u cant tell me what to do" a boy with blue eyes and long black hair pulled back in a ponytail shouted. "shut up kouga. u cant tell me what to do either!!!" the other boy yelled back. this one had amber eyes and silver hair. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! it's just two total weaklings fighting. i'll kill the bastard who said it was a fight" shadow said disapointedly. "who is she??" kouga asked. "no clue. must be new" inuyasha answered "that is none of ur bussines prep. nor ur's punk. lets just say i would win if any of us fought" shadow answered "whats ur name??" both of them asked "they called me gothic at my old school. well i have to get to class now. later" shadow said as she grabbed kagome and sango's hands and dragged them to their first class. "y didnt u start a fight with them shadow??" sango asked "cause i dont want people to know how strong i am yet" "that never stoped u before" kagome stated. "shut up and lets get to class" "ok" *class* " class, today we have three new students" the teacher told the class. "who r they?? r they girls??" a student asked hopefully " yes they r mr. houshi" "sweet!!" "come on in girls" the teacher said. shadow, sango, and kagome walked into the classroom. ^shadows point of veiw^ as the teacher called us in i got a good look at the people in the class. 'no goths. this is gonna be fun. i'll set the teachers desk on fire later' "class these r shadow" "yo" "sango" "sup" "and kagome" "hey" the teacher said as we showed them who was who. ^author point of veiw^ "hey yash" "what miroku??" "the new girls r hott" "whatever" "ahh!!" "whats up shad??" sango asked "the guy next to the one with silver hair said we r hott. how bout we stay away from him??" "shadow, go sit next to..."
leaving it there. now u have to reveiw my story if u want me to continue. till next time. later.
shadow