Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Jewel Protecters ❯ meeting the boys ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I feel so loved!!! I got a review!!! It's the first one i've ever gotten on any site besides accessinuyasha!! Anyway, heres chapter 2.
Moon Princess: thanks!! i'm glad u like my story.

last time: "ahh!!" "whats up shad??" sango asked "the guy next to the one with silver hair said we r hott. how bout we stay away from him??" "shadow, go sit next to..."


"talking"

'thinking/ kurama talking with yoko'

*scene change*

/yoko talking/

-shadow talking telepathicly-

[hiei talking telepathicly]

^point of view change^

miroku please raise ur hand" the teacher told shadow. when miroku raised his hand shadow just about fell over. "DAMN IT!!!!" "watch ur language young lady" "hell no. i'll live to be older than u human!!!" "just go sit down shadow" sango ordered. "fine" shadow said as she walked over and sat next to miroku. "hi hottie" "shut.... PERVERT!!!!" *BAM, BOOM, CRUNCH* "mommy, i want a cookie" miroku said before he passed out due to his beating. "what'd the pervert do??" yash asked. "HE FUCKIN GRABBED MY ASS!!!" shadow said with flames in her eyes. "we should've warned u about that" the teacher said calmly. "U KNEW?!?!?!?!" shadow shouted out raged. *RING, RING, RING* "classed dismissed" "thank god" shadow sighed. the entier (sp?) class ran right out of the room. "what do u two have next??" "defense class" sango and kag said at the same time. "me too" "hello ladys" miroku said as he walked up to them. " STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!" shadow shouted as she hid behind sango. "y i dont know what u mean" miroku said innocently. "she means dont touch her or ask her ur famous question" a guy from behind miroku said. "nice to see u back in school sky. i thought u got expelled this time" "hey, what do u two have next?? sango asked "the three of us have defense class next" answered yash. "by the way, i'm inuyasha. but u can call me yash" "no wonder u looked familar. ur inutashios (dont know his dads name) youngest son. and the one that was fighting that kouga person before school" "so ur the chick dad talked about. and the one that called me a punk" "lets just get to class" kagome said in an annoyed voice. "fine" everyone else answered.

i'm goin to stop there. sry it's so short, but i dont have time to type up the rest of the chapter right now. i'll update soon though. later. and dont forget to review. later.