Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ The Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
K&K: The Search For Two Brothers

The newborns cry and cry after being born minutes earlier. There mother is recovering from giving birth to her tow sons that she named Kurama and Kioto. They are twins but also half brothers. Kurama's father Hisho is the love of their mother Maya's life but Maya is married to Kioto's father Naraku who forced her to marry him because he wanted his fathers throne of Hyrule. "You just couldnt stay away from her could you!?" Naraku said. "She doesnt care about you Naraku! She loves me and you knew it but you didnt care as long as you were getting your fathers throne." Hisho told him. "Well she has my children! Ha!" "Well just so you know one of those babys is mine! Kurama... the one with the red hair sprouts... like mine!" Hisho said. "Oh really!!" Naraku said with rage. "Yeah and as soon as Maya is ready, we will be leaving together. Maya loves me and will leave you and take both her sons!" "Oh thats what you think... Hisho" Naraku said before leaving the Dark Forest. Hisho stood there wondering what was Naraku's next sneaky move. Meanwhile Maya put two neckalaces around her sons necks in case they were ever to be taken away from each other the neckalaces would guide them to each other to reunite.
walked from the Dark Forest to Maya's home on a cliffside where she gave birth to Kurama and Kioto. Maya was lying in her bed resting. "Hey Hisho." She said softly and tiredly. "Hey... *comes over and kisses her farhead* hows it going?" He asked. "Fine im just a little tired." She replied. "Well i had a confrontation with Naraku..." Maya nealed up. "I told him that Kurama was our son and Kioto was his. And then he said thats what i think and walked away." "Oh no, Hisho we must leave right away!" Hisho listened closer. "Naraku now knows and he might want to kill you and Kurama! We must leave before he can try anything!" She said worrily. "Yeah but your not ready... you just gave birth and you need time to rest Maya." Hisho told her. "Yes but i wont take the risk of you or Kurama being hurt by that monster!" "Well looks like you wont have time for that!" Naraku said as he walked into the house. "Hisho!" Maya said. "What do you want Naraku?" Hisho asked. "What do you mean why am I here? My son is here as well as my wife." He replied. "Im not your wife for long you bastard!!" Maya sreamed. Hisho stood in front of Maya to protect her. "I'll just get my son and be on my way." Naraku said. "No!!" Maya yelled. "You wont go anywhere with my son!!" Naraku walked toward the babies's room. "Dont go anywhere near them!" Hisho stepped in front of him blocking the doorway. "Remove yourself from the doorway Hisho." Naraku said. "I wont do no such thing Naraku." Hisho replied. "Oh no?" Naraku said before jabbing a rather large knife through Hisho's stomach. "HISHO!! NOOO!!!" Maya screamed before the babies started to. "Shut your mouth Maya!!" Naraku told her before he stuck a pill down her throat. Maya began feeling drowzy and sick. "Y-you... you bastard!" She said wierily before passing out to her death. Naraku walked into the infants room picking up Kioto with the black hair. He still heard Kurama crying. Naraku turned away but them remembered two friends of his who desperatly wanted a child. He picked up both babies and brought Kurama to his new mother Shiori and father. They were both thankful and Naraku only promised them the child as long as they didnt inform him that he was not their biological child. "Oh thank you so much Naraku... we will surely follow your demands. You brought us a child when i could not bare one. Thank you so much!!" "Yes thank you Naraku!" The man said. "Just remember what i said." Naraku said before leaving with Kioto back to Hyrule where he will get his fathers throne once and for all.
years later~
you Kurama. Ever since your father died its been hard to do things... but i have you my dear dear son to help me when im sick." Kuramas mother said to him. "Its okay mother... I know you need me now just as I needed you for the last 15 years of my life." Kurama said in his soft spoken voice. "Now go and have some fun with that nice friend of yours... Hiei is it?" "Yes mother I will be back soon." Kurama said before he kissed his mothers head. "Bye."
have always proven yourself to be a good son and I will hand the throne over to you before i leave this earth Kioto." Naraku said to his teenage son. "I dont want the throne father... I want to explore other lands... i want to see whats out there... Im an explorer not a ruler." Kioto told him. "Nonsense my young son... just like your mother... full of nonsense." Naraku said before walking away. "Yeah Ill show you nonsense father." Kioto said under his breath.
Night~
has a baggage full on his back and his sword secured in his sheath as he climbs over the walls around the castle. "Ha... thought i was going to stay in this hell hole forever did you father." Kioto said to himself. "Well look how far I've gotten already." He jumps off the wall and into the mote surrounding the castle walls. Swims up to shore and crawls his way around each and every guard. "Being alone sure teaches you how to be sneaky and get around things easily and without sound." Kioto said to himself in his head. He was now over the wall and past the guards to freedom where he has never set foot before. Now to see what my father had in this little casket. Kioto sat down up against a tree and pulled out a small casket from his bag. He took his sword out and cut it open to find a neckalace in it. He grabbed the neckalace and immediatly started having flashbacks of his birth and his brother. He seen his mother and her saying to him and his brother that if they were ever separated from each other that the neckalace would guide them to reunite. "I have... a brother... Kurama..." Kioto said to himself whispering and remembering.BE CONTINUED...