Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kurama tears by his mothers death bed. But then he thinks about what just happened to him. He thinks about the flashback. "Brother?" He says to himself. "I have a brother..." *Thinks about the flashback...are these neckalaces Kurama and Kioto... if you two should ever be separated... use these neckalaces to guide yous to each other." Then she puts the neckalaces around their necks. thinks about that. "I have a brother..." He says to himself. Kurama then kisses his mother one last time and packs some things up. He takes his fathers sword and thanks him for giving a good life. "Father... is you can here me, i wanted to thank you for giving me such a wonderful life... take care of mother now." Kurama says softly as usual. Kurama leaves his home going to find his friends in the city for one last goodbye.
~Forest~
"Kioto... are you sure your okay?" Kagome asks again. "Yeah im fine, im just running from someone." Kioto looks around. "Kagome?! Kagome?!" The two hear a voice calling. "Whos that?" Kioto asks. "Oh thats just my friend Inuyasha... Im here Inuyasha!! By the stream!" She yelled to him. "Oh Kagome. You were suppose..." Inuyasha stopped after seeing Kagome with Kioto. "Whos this?" Inuyasha asked. "Oh this is Kioto... right?" She replies. Kioto then nods yes. "Kioto meet Inuyasha and Miroku... they're my friends." "Hi." Kioto said. "Hi Kioto." Inuyasha said. "Hn." Replied Miroku. Kioto stands up. "Is there a problem?" He asks Miroku. "Oh dont pay any attention to him Kioto... he has a girl deficiency!" Kagome said. "WHAT!?!?" Miroku yelled. "So where'd you say you were from Ki-oto?" Inuyasha quickly asked. "Umm... Im from... uh Hyrule." He said. "Hyrule?" Inuyasha asked. "Its a far away land... far far away." Kioto replied. "What were you doing in that stream?" Kagome asked. "I was fishing and i fell in... yeah... my father and I sell fish at the market place." He said. "Oh..." "You need to get home?" She then asked. "Umm... not just yet..." He replied. "You need any cloths?" Inuyasha asked. "I mean you look kind of wet." "Uh... sure." Kioto said.

Kurama approached the gang in the city park. "Hey Kurama." Yusuke said. "Kuwabara shut up!!!" Hiei yelled and then punched him in his nose. "AHHH!!! Hiei my nose!!" Kuwabara yelled. "Kuwabara! Are you okay!" Yukina said as she helped him up. "Oh Kurama!" Hiei yelled. "Hello everyone." Kurama said. "Didnt you say you had to take care of your mother and study for a test tomorrow?" Yusuke asked. "My... my mother died..." Kurama said slowly and sadly. "Oh Kurama! Im sorry." Yukina said to him. "Hn." Hiei said. "Sorry Kurama..." Yusuke said sincerly. "Ahhh... huh?" Kuwabara said confused. "Kuwabara!!!" Hiei yelled before punching him again. "AHH!!" Kuwabara said. "Where are you going? You have all your stuff with you..." Yusuke asked. "huh?" Hiei said. "I have to find someone... my brother..." Kurama replied. "Your step-brother lives here Kurama... in Tokyo." Said Yusuke. "No my real brother... we were separated at birth... i have to find him... my real mother... she gave this... to me and my brother Kioto... she said to us that if we were ever seperated that we would beable to find each other using these neckalaces... my mother would have never showed this to me if she didnt want me to find him or my past." Kurama said sadly. "What about school?" Yusuke asked. "Oh please you act like you go!" Hiei said. "This is more important... i want to find him." Kurama said. "I have to be on my way..." Kurama said before leaving. "Kurama!! Wait!" Hiei said. "Ill... Ill go with you!" Hiei said to him running up. "I mean... i've got nothing else better to do." Hiei replied. "Sure... Hiei if you'd like to." Kurama said. "Good... well lets go... i havent any clothing just me and my sword." Hiei told him. "Well lets be on our way Hiei... Bye everyone." Kurama said. "Bye... bye guys!" Yusuke, Yukina, and Kuwabara said.BE CONTINUED...

~Forest~
"Thanks for the cloths Inuyasha." Kioto said. "Your welcome." He replied. "So where are you headed?" Kagome asked. "Um Im actually... looking for my brother... yeah we were seperarted at birth and well my mother gave me this neckalace... she said if i were to ever be parted from him that the neckalace would guide me." Kioto told them. "Oh really?" Kagome asked. "Yeah." He replied. "Um... would you like to stay for some dinner... i mean your probably have along journey ahead of you and you probably are gona want to have something to eat and need a place to stay." Inuyasha told him. "Really? Thanks Inuyasha!" Kioto said. Kioto was sitting down now up against a tree going through his stuff in his bag. He came across his neckalace again. He put it around his neck and it started to glow. "Hm?" He said confused. "Who are you?" A young man approaching asked. "Uhh...who wants to know?" Kioto asked. "I do." Said the young man. "Im... Kioto." He said. "Who are you?" He then asked him. "Im Kouga... what are you doing here?" Kouga asked. "Umm..." "Kouga leave him alone!" Kagome said approaching with some food. "Here you go Kioto." She hands him the food. "You know him Kagome?!" Kouga asked. "Yeah... hes searching for his brother..." Kagome told him. "Your brother? Where is he?" Kouga asked. "I... I dont really know." Kioto replied. "How you gona find him then?" "I have this neckalace my mother gave the two of us... she said if we were ever parted we use these neckalaces to guide us to each other..." Kioto explained. "Well with my help you should surely find your brother!" Kouga said proudly when he shruggled his shoulders back and put his chest out. "Yeah, sure ya flea bitten wolf." Inuyasha said under his breath. "Huh?" Kouga said confused. "Umm... its getting pretty late Shippo should be here soon and we should be getting some sleep... especially you Kioto..." Kagome said. "Yeah your right Kagome." Inuyasha said. "Lets get some sleep!" Inuyasha continued. "Yeah, yeah mutt-face!" Kouga said. Shippo soon arrived. "Kagome! Kagome! I here! Sango wouldnt stop with that boomerang... i couldnt get outta there!" Shippo said approaching. "Huh? Sango?" Miroku asked. "Well where is she?" Kagome asked. "She wouldnt stop with the boomerang! She kept doing it and was ignoring me... so i just left... who that?" Shippo said. "What is he?" Kioto asked. "Hes a fox demon... hes just a little kid." Kagome explained. "Oh i see..." Kioto said. "Well i guess this means we can finally make camp." Inuyasha said.
Tokyo~
"We're never gonna get anywhere... open a portal!! Or I will! Does your brother live where?" Hiei asked. "Umm..." Just then the neckalace around Kurama's throat began to glow. It started pulling him. Just then the neckalace started opening its own portal. "Kurama!!" Hiei yelled as he was watching Kurama be sucked through a portal. "Wait guys!!" Yusuke called from behind. "Yusuke?!... Yukina?!" Hiei said. Just then Kurama grabbed Hiei and Yukina grabbed Hiei and Yusuke grabbed Yukina sucking the four of them through.
~Forest~
~Night~
Kioto is sharpening his sword when Kagome walks up. "Hey what are you doing?" She asked. Kioto was sitting under a tree. "Im sharpening this sword, I have a feeling that my father might come after me..." Kioto told her. "Huh?... Father?" She asked. Kioto looked around to make sure none of the others were around. "Im not a fisherman Kagome." He told her. "Your not?" She asked. "No... my father is a king... he is the king of Hyrule... he wants me to take over the throne as soon as hes ready to give it up... but thats not what I want, I want to become an explorer... and finding my brother is the start... I think I was destined to find him." Kioto replied. "Really?" She said. "So..." Kioto said. "So...?" Kagome replied. "So whats with you and that Inuyasha guy?" Kioto asked. "What?! What are you talking about?!" She said madly. "Oh come on Kagome I could sense the love between the two of you." Kioto told her. "Uhh... shut up!!" Kagome said fast. "Whatever-" Kioto told her before he turned on his side and went to sleep. As everyone went to sleep a man watched them all dozing off from behind a tree.