Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Of The Portal~
"AHHH." The four of them said as the portal dropped them out and into another world. "W-where are we?" Asked Yusuke. "Hmm..." Kurama said. "I know! We're in the Demon world." Yukina announced. "My brother must be here..." Kurama said softly but in an anxious way. "Well hurry up and find him I dont have all day here!!" Hiei yelled. "Where could he be though?" Yukina said. "The Demon world is huge! He could be just about anywhere!" Hiei said. "No... not anywhere... here." Kurama said. "Well maybe we should be on our way then." Yukina said. "Which way?" Asked Yusuke... "This way." Kurama said pointing north. "I can feel it... Im supposed to go this way." Kurama continued. The four began walking in the north direction.
~Forest~
Kioto wakes up. "Ahh... hmm..." He feels for the heavy neckalace. "Huh?!... ITS GONE!!!" Kioto shouted. Everyone then woke up right away. "Huh?... whats gone Kioto?" Kagome asked. "My neckalace!!! Its vanished!! Someone took it!!!" Kioto yelled. "Ahh... you woke us for this!?" Asked Miroku madly. Kioto began feeling a pull in his stomach. It dragged him in a direction. "Where are you going!?!?" Asked Inuyasha. "I dont know, Im being pulled!" Kioto told them. they began running after him. Then all of a sudden Kioto stopped. He could hear laughing as the rest of them ran up to him. "What?" Asked Kouga. "Shhhh..." Kioto told him. "Pwahahahahah..." They heard. "You hear that?" He asked. "Pwahahahaha..." They heard more. Kioto slowly walked up to a tree and looked behind it where he saw a man sitting holding the neckalace. "Hahahahaha... I finally got it!! Now for sure hes going to give me the hendrolick sword which I've earned most definatly!" The man said kissing the neckalace then holding it up and praising it. Then Kioto grabbed him from behind and pulled out his sword and held it up against the mans neck. "Who are you!!" Kioto demanded. "Ahhh...uhhhh!!" The man said sweating. "Who are you?!" Kioto demanded again while grabbing back his neckalace. "Ahhh... you can have but please just dont kill me!" The man said nervously. "Who sent you?!" Kioto demanded again. Just then as the man was to answer someone shot an arrow through his chest. "Ullll..." The man was now caughing up blood and in great pain. "N-Naraku..." He said to Kioto before dieing. Kioto had a shocked look on his face. A look of terror.
~Demon World~
As the four walked and walked. "Is it me or does it seem as if we're not getting anywhere?" Yusuke said. "Just shut up and walk!" Hiei said madly. "Wait... the neckalace its not glowing anymore..." Kurama said. "What?!" Hiei said. "The glowing has stopped." Kurama said again. "You mean to tell me we've been walking around for three hours now and you dont even remember when the last time that thing was glowing?!?!" Yusuke said angrily. "Ahhhh... man!" Hiei said. "Sorry..." Kurama said. "So now what?" Yukina asked. "Now I kill you just as I should have when you were an infant!" Naraku said from behind everyone. "Wh-who are you?" Yusuke asked. "Huh?" Said Yukina. Just then Naraku whipped out his sword. "Im gona kill you Kurama!" Naraku said. "Huh?" Kurama said confused. But he didnt let that get in his way, Kurama quickly pulled out his sword and was now battling it out with Naraku who he hasnt seen for many years. Yusuke went to jump on his back but Naraku punched him and he went flying across the field. "I should have left you to die that day!" Naraku said enraged. "Who are you?! Ah..." Kurama said while the two battled with there swords. "Im your mothers husband! Her widower!" Naraku said. Just then he slashed Kuramas arm. "Ahhh..." Kurama dropped his sword in pain and was bleeding. Naraku took his sword and...
~Forest~
"My father is trying to kill me!" Kioto told them. He then explained what he told Kagome the night before to the others. "S-sorry Kioto." Kagome said. "I should have seen it coming... my father is so devious... he even killed his own father to take over the throne... i should have realized he might try this." Kioto said. Kioto was now mad and was now more determined than ever to find his brother. "We should get some breakfest... Im hungry Kagome." Shippo complained. "Okay Shippo... guys hlets get some food." Kagome told them. While everyone was leaving to get some food Kioto sat and thought. "I trusted that man my whole life... and he would hurt me." Kioto then got up and yelled to the sky: "Im gona find my brother dad! Im gona find him and you cant stop me! Do you hear me!" Kioto left and walked on to find his brother alone. Kioto was now walking for about an hour being bored and more bored when... "Hey Kioto!!" It was Kagome running up to him.