Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Demon World~
Naraku took his sword and went to stab Kurama but Hiei quickly grabbed his sword out and stabbed Naraku in the back. "AHHHH!!!" Naraku yelled. "You son of a bitch! Die!" Hiei yelled at him. Hiei layed on the floor restless and tired as Naraku flew up into the air and took off wounded. "Ahhh... Kurama you cant be hurt that bad." Hiei said. "Oh my! Kurama are you okay?" Yukina yelled. "Yes... im quite fine." Kurama assured them. "Who the heck was that!? Yusuke asked. "He said he was my mothers widower... he must have been married to my mother." Kurama thought. "Kurama you need some aid and fast... this is a bad gash." Yukina said worrily. "Hiei help my carry Kurama... just until we can find a hospital or something." Yusuke said. "Oh brother! Hes got legs he said he was "quite fine"!" Hiei whined. "Just do it!" Yusuke yelled back. Yukina held Kurama's sword with duriousity while Yusuke and Hiei carried Kurama and Hiei kept saying "Hes okay now!". "Oh look theres a house!" Hiei yelled happily. They approached the house and Yukina knocked on the door. 'Hello anybody home?!" She yelled. "Ah... Kurama your getting heavy now!" Hiei whined yet again. "I guess no ones home." Yusuke said. But then the door began to open, there stood a young girl that looked remarkably like Yukina. "Yes...can I help you?" She asked. "Um... our friend here is hurt we need some bandages and to clean the wound up... can you let us in?" Yusuke asked anxiously. "Ummm..." She was wiery. "Please ma'am." Yukina asked sweetly. "Fine... come on in." She said. They went into her small cabin. "Please sit... take your friend in here and I'll get you all that you need." She told them. She returned with the supplies and medicines they needed to care for Kurama's wound. "Here you go." She gave them the stuff. "Thank you...?" Kurama said. "Neonna... my name is Neonna" She told them.
~Forest~
"Kioto where are you going?" Kagome said running up. "Im leaving... oh yeah, thank you for all that you have done for me." Kioto said thinking thats what she wanted. "No... i mean where are you going? You left without us." She said. "Without us?" Kioto asked. "Yeah I planned on coming with you..." Kagome told him. "With me? I thought you were gona help me out and then i would be on my way." Kioto said. "Noooo!! After getting me to admit my feelings for Inuyasha... Im not letting you go anywhere without me!... cheeze they said they were gona get food supply and then we could go but i didnt they would take this long! Where the heck are they!?" Kagome asked anxiously. Kioto began laughing. "Hey get over here you four! You took long enough!" Kagome sad angrily. "Well your friend Kouga said here wouldnt let me kill that wolf and so i had to find a deer which was hard enough Kougaaa !" Inuyasha said getting into Kougas face. "Ah... shut up ya flea bitten wolf!" Kouga said. "Rrrrrrrrr..." Inuyasha made that noise like he was about to kill Kouga. "Well are we on our way?" Miroku said. "Im already!" Shippo said flying up enthusiasticly. Then they all began on a journey.
~Hyrule~
Naraku said in pain. "They got me!" He yelled. "Im gone kill Kurama and all his friends... then Im gona kill all those low class demons Kiotos with, take him back here and erase that rediculas idea of being an explorer out of his head... then Ill hand the throne over to him!" Naraku said deviously and under his breath.