Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Forest~
"We've been walking for hours and doesnt seem like we're getting very far..." Miroku whined. "Ahhh... this is why I would have preffered to go alone!" Kioto said loudly. "Well theres NO whining here Kioto!" Kagome said happily. "None here either... not from this demon!" Inuyasha announced. "Dont you mean half demon little brother?" A man said calmly from behind. They all turned there heads except Inuyasha. "Sesshomaru..." Inuyasha said. "Who?" Kioto asked confused. "Whos this?" He continued. "My brother..." Inuyasha said shamfully. "What do you want?" Kioto asked annoyed. "Cause by the sound of Inuyasha I can tell that hes not to found of you..." Kioto said. "Oh why would you say something like that?" Sesshomaru said sarcastically. "CAUSE ITS TRUE!!!" Inuyasha bursted. "Calm down half breed." Sesshomaru said. "Im only here to find one person..." Sesshomaru told them. "Who your daughter that despises you and that is constanly running away?" Kagome said. "Presicilly human." Sesshomaru said hovering over them. "Would you leave Tiena alone for once... she just once to be with Sango!" Inuyasha said. "Ahh... Sango..." Miroku said. "Just tell him where his daughter is so we can be on our way!" Kioto demanded. "No..." Soon everyone was complaining and yelling at each other. "Im right here!" A young sweet girls voice announced. "Tiena!" Sesshomaru said. "What do want?!" She said angrily. Kioto stood angrily and impatiently. "You need to come home right away and stop hanging out with your half breed uncle!" Sesshomaru said. "Well maybe I like being with him and would rather him than you as a father any day!" Tiena said enraged. "Huh... sounds just like me!" Inuyasha said. "Go away and leave me alone!!" Tiena said mad. "I cant do that my daughter." Sesshomaru said. "I dont want to be anywhere near you!!" Tiena yelled before running off. "Tiena! Tiena!" Sesshomaru yelled and followed her.
~Young Girls house~
"Thank you Neonna..." Yusuke said. "Your welcome... Im glad to be of your assistance." Neonna said happily. Neonna walked out to the room where Yukina was and soon Yusuke joined them. "Is he alright?" Yukina asked worrily. "I think so..." Neonna told her. "I think hell be fine just like he said Yusuke tolf them walking in. "Oh good." Yukina said happily. "Would you like some tea?" Neonna asked. "Um... sure." Yukina said. "No thanks." Yusuke told her. Neonna went to get some tea. "She looks quite familiar Yukina said. "Really?" Yusuke asked. "Yeah." She said. "Hiei?" Kurama asked. "Hiei are you okay?" Kurama asked. " Hmm..." Hiei said. "What Kurama?!" Hiei asked. "Whats wrong?" He asked him. "Nothing!" Hiei said angrily before leaving the room. "Hiei where are you going?" Yukina asked. Hiei walked out mad and stepped outside. Neonna was standing behind a wall listening to all that they were saying. 'Hiei... Yukina... howd they find me?" Neonna whispered to herseilf. "Whats wrong wth Hiei?" Yukina asked. "Hmm?" Yusuke replied. Hiei was standing outside when all of a sudden an arrow hit him in the shoulder. "Ahhh!" Hiei said in pain as he rolled down a hill and into a stream. He flowed down and fainted.
~Hour Later~
Hiei walked outside and Kurama had fallen asleep while Yukina was resting on the couch. Neonna was looking at Kurama as he slept. "Good bye." She said to him. She then put a bag on her back and left the little cottage. "Hiei?" Yusuke asked. Yusuke then walked back inside after looking around for Hiei for awhile. "Wheres Hiei Yukina?" He asked. "Huh?" She replied. " Whered he go?" He asked again. "I dont know? Where could he be?" She asked. Meanwhile, Hiei awoke from unconciousness and in a room, in a bed. "Where..." He said confused and disoriented. "Oh, hi..." A pretty girl with long blonde hair and soft eyes said.