Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~The Girls House~
"Where am I?!" Hiei jumped up real fast. He had a patch on his shoulder and on his back in the same spot. "Your at my house... you were hit with an arrow, I seen you just laying in the grass. You were soaking wet and so I took you back to my house... here." She told him. "Who are you?" Hiei asked. "Umm... my name is Peril." She said. "Hi..." Hiei said before feeling a sharp pain in his shoulder. "Ooo... you shouldnt move your arm that much." Peril said. "Um... are you hungry?" She continued. "No... but I could use some swee... ah, forget it you probably dont even know what it is." Hiei said. "What?" She said sweetly. "Do you... have any ice cream?" He asked. "Oh Yes!! Of course!!" She said. "Really!? Ahhh" Hiei said then felt a sharp pain when he went to sit up more. "Oh I love ice cream Ill go get you some!" Peril said before leaving to get Hiei some ice cream. "This isnt so bad after all." Hiei said to himself.
~The Forest~
"Okay... can we go now!?" Kioto whined. "Yeah lets go already." Kagome said. Inuyasha just stood standing looking into the woods. "Hey puppy! We're going!" Kouga yelled to him. "Hrrrr..." Inuyasha growled. As they walking Kioto bgan telling them about his rich life and how terrible it is. "I never want to be king! Not of Hyrule and not of anywhere!" Kioto said angrily. "Are you sure... I wouldnt mind living that way at all!" Miroku said. "AS long as theres woman there! So how many do you get?" Miroku said. "Shut up! Miroku you pervert!" Kagome yelled. "And so..." Kioto continued until a voice from behind started yelling. "Hey guys wait up!" A voice said. They all looked back and seen it was Tiena. "Tiena?" Inuyasha said. "Wait for me!" She yelled. "Guess your dad didnt see you!" Inuyasha continued happily. "Yeah... I wanted to come along when i seen you guys but when I seen my father I had to may a break for it... so now i guess he thinks im hiding somewhere." Tiena told them. "Oh... you want to come with us?" Inuyasha asked her. "Of course! Your my favorite uncle Inuyasha. She said to him. "Im your only uncle." Inuyasha said then hugging her. "Okay great! Now that we had the family reunoin can we be on our way?!" Kioto said anxiously. Then they all began going on further and further.
~Neonnas House~
"He probably just went for a walk Yusuke." Yukina told him. "Wheres that girl... Neonna anywayz?" She continued. "Hmm... I dont know?" Yusuke said. "Ill check on Kurama." Yukina said. "Ill try and find Hiei again." Yusuke said walking back outside. Yukina walked into the room to see Kurama sleeping still.
~Kuramas Dreams~
Kurama is in a dark place looking around and can see nothing but darkness. "Where am I?" He said to himself. Just then Kurama got a glimps of the past. He sees his mother and father holding two babies. In his mothers arms is his himself as a newborn and in his fathers arms is his brother. They seem very happy and are joyed but the two new additions to their life. Kurama is so happy smiling to himself. Then he can see Naraku approaching from behind with hisdark clothing and mean look on his face. The happiness turned dark as he approached with his sword...