Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~Neonnas House~
Kurama awakens from his beautiful dream that turned to horror. "Ahh..." Kurama said awakening. "Kurama?" Yukina asked. Kurama was sweating from this like his dream was as long as eight hours. "Are you okay?" She asked. "Uhh... ummm." Kurama responded confused. "Yeah, im fine." He continued. "Okay... do you need anything?" She asked him. "N-no... Im fine..." He told her as she was walking out of the room. "Yukina?" He asked. "Huh... yes?" She responded. "Wheres that girl?... and Hiei?" He asked. "I... I dont know. Yusuke went to find Hiei and... I dont know where that girl... Neonna went." She told him. "Oh... so Hiei just disapeared?" Kurama asked. "I dont know..." She replied. Kurama began trying to get up. "I think... we should go find him." Kurama told her. "But you need your rest Kurama your hurt..." She said. "Look... Hieis out there... I want to find my brother and Im not going anywhere without Hiei. And... that girl... Neonna, she... something tells me shes not coming back here." Kurama said to her. "Huh? What do you mean?" Yukina asked confused. "Look just trust me... Neonna left and we have to go find Hiei." Kurama demanded getting out of bed. "Umm..." Yukina said. "Guy!" Yusuke said running in. "I cant find Hiei anywhere... I looked all around here." Yusuke said. "Well then we'll just have to look again... the woods are right there... lets check it out." Kurama said. "Okay..." Yukina said. "Uh... lets go then." Yusuke said. The three went to look for Hiei in the woods not knowing that the woods they're about to look in is where Kioto and the rest of them are camping out.
~The Forest~
"Guys Im tired... and hungry." Miroku whined. "We're not stoping for nothing until we can get out of these woods!" Kioto said determinedly. "Ahh... Kioto maybe we should stop for some food... I mean how far can we get without energy?" Kagome said to him. "Ahhh... fine!" He said. "Good cause Im hungry too." Inuyasha said. "Yeah me too." Tiena said. "Same here!" Kouga announced. They all were resting up against the tree. "Ill go find the food." Inuyasha said. "W-wana come... Kagome?" He asked her. Kagome smiled then blushed. "Sure." She said going with him. "Ill go too!" Shippo said hovering up. "Ah... no you wont little guy!" Kioto said grabbing Shippos tale as he tried to fly away. They were all waiting for they're return with the food while Kouga was starting the fire. "Im going for a walk... maybe Ill find a lake or something." Kioto said walking off. "Im going for a walk also." Tiena said secretly following Kioto. "Well... its just me and you here Kouga." Miroku said. "Im taking a nap." Kouga said. "Good idea... I will too." Miroku said while Kouga fell asleep up against a tree and then Miroku did also on another tree. "Ill..." Shippo was about to say but the two fell asleep. Then Shippo ran off to find Kagome and Inuyasha.
~Perils House~
"So what are you doing out here... I mean its the middle of nowhere." Peril said while eating her ice cream. "Im looking for someone with a couple of friends." Hiei replied. "Oh... well before you woke up I was in the woods... I seen a couple of people walking." She said to him. "No my firends are at a my sis... i mean a girls house... i guess its not to far from here." Hiei told her. "Well maybe they noticed you were missing and decided to go looking for you." She said. Hiei just shrugged his shoulders and kept on eating his ice cream. "Would you like some more?" She asked him. "Sure!" Hiei said. Then Peril got up and went to get some more ice cream for the both of them. Hiei then got out of his bed trying hardest not to move his shoulder or arm. He walked out of the room. He then opened up the front door and walked out. He stood there. "Where are you going?" Peril asked him. "Peril Ive got to get my to friends... my best friend... hes looking for his brother and I told him I would help him find 'em." Hiei told her. "Well your shoulder and arm are... your injured." Peril said worried. "I have to go... thank you for everything but I have to go back to them." He said. "Okay well Ill go with you... I mean if those people were your friends in the woods... You shouldnt be walking around by yourself with the amount of blood you lost and still losing." She said. "...Alright... I guess you can come." Hiei told her. The two of them began walking through nature on theyre way to Neonnas house.
~The Forest~
Inuyasha and Kagome went to get food for everyone and Shippo followed. Kioto went for a walk and Tiena followed him. Miroku and Kouga fell asleep in front of the fire. The fire was getting larger by each passing wind. Then sparks began coming out rapidly and hitting into the trees. The leaves began catching on fire and began making a train of fire for each tree. Miroku and Kouga did not wake up though. The fire was soon surrounding them and began burning the woods...