Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Outside The Forest~
Kurama got a glimps of the three and tryed his best effort to run to them but Kurama just couldnt run from his leg injury. "Wheres Yukina?!" He yelled in the far distance. Hiei looked down with grief and Peril looked at him knowing that he wanted to burst out crying. She wanted him to, she wanted him to need comforting so she could give it to him. Yusuke began running to Kurama. "Wheres Yukina?" Kurama asked as Yusuke approached him. "Ah... lets just get the out of here!" Yusuke said. "No!... Where is she!?!?" Kurama demanded. "Where?!?" "Shes... dead alright!" yusuke told him. "What?! Yukinas... dead?!" Kurama began to tear. And he put his head down facing the ground. Yusuke put his hand on Kurama's shoulder. "Yukina..." Kurama said one last time as he put his chin up and whipped his eyes. He and Yusuke began walking back to Peril and Hiei. There was a moment of silence until Peril broke it. "Hi... Im Peril." She said. "Kurama... Hi..." He replied as he shook her hand. The four of them began to walk away from the woods. "Everyone could come to my cabin. its nearby. And so they did.
~Neonna's Cabin~
Sango lies there, next to Miroku's lifeless body. "Oh Miroku..." She said when she kissed his face. "I love you so... mahahach!" She said hysterically. Kagome opened the door to the room slightly. Her and Shippo stood there with a sad look on. Sango turned her head around to see them at the door. She cryed more and more. Kagome walked over to her and sat on the bed and huggred her. Sango was facing the wall and crying and Kagome was facing Miroku's body. She cryed but not as much as Sango. She looked at his face and touched his hand. "Good bye Miroku... good bye..." She said to him crying more. Shippo flew himself over to her and Sango who were still hugging. He put his arms around there shoulders and lyed his head on theres.
~The Lake~
Kioto and Tiena arrived at the lake where there were strong currents. Trees started to fall al around them. "Kioto what are we gona do?!" She asked worriedly. "Get in the water!" He said getting ready to jump in. "No! It could drowned us!!" She yelled. "Well we have more of a chance with the fishies than with this sample of hell! Come on! It will take us somewhere... I dont know where but it will be outta this burning firey forest!!" Kioto told her. "..." Tiena replied breathing heavily and very scared. "Trust me Tiena!" Kioto said putting out his hand. She put her hand into his. "On 3 jump in!" Kioto told her. "1... 2..." He continued. "3!!" tiena yelled as they both jumped into the rapidly lake.
~Peril's Cottage~
The four enter the house. Kurama touches his neck making sure he did not lose his neckalace. "She was my sister..." Hiei said angrily as he sat down on the small sofa. "Huh?" Kurama said. "What?!" Yusuke said. Peril just stood there with tears in her eyes. She could not take her eyes off of Hiei though. "Yukina... she was sister... I let her die!!!" Hiei said getting off the sofa and punching the wall so hard that he put a hole in it in the shape of his fist. Peril jumped being scared. "it wasnt your falt Hiei!" Kurama yelled to him. "Years ago I promised myself that I would get my revenge on the Koorime... the same demons that tryed to kill me and caused my mother to murder herself! I never told Yukina that I was her brother... I thought she would be ashamed... but Yukina doesnt... didnt know what ashamed meant... or hate... or the word negative... I couldnt protect my own sister..." Hiei leaned his head up against the wall facing the floor. "Its gona be alright Hiei..." Kurama said. Then suddenly Hiei burst out and grabbed Kurama's throat and put him up against the wall...