Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~Neonna's Cabin~
Sango sat next to Miroku and held his hand. "Im so sorry I didnt save you on time Miroku... Im sorry." Sango said sniffling her nose. "Im just glad i was able to tell you how I felt..." Sango said. Just then the door opened. Kagome walked in. "Sango..." Kagome said. Sango turned her head to Kagome. "Shippo and me are gona see if theres anyone okay... maybe they made it out of the fire..." Kagome continued. "Do you wana come with us?" She asked. Sango turned her head back to facing Miroku's body. "I love you." She said putting his hand back on his stomach. Sango then got up and walked out of the room with Kagome.
~Under A Tree By The River~
"Breath Kioto!! Breath!" Tiena yelled in his face. Kioto was now coughing up a lot of blood gasping for air. Tiena knew what she had to do. She lifted him up and yanked the arrow out of his chest. Kioto now had blood pouring out of his chest and mouth. Kioto could not breath at all. She took the end of the arrow and stabbed him in the chest next to his wound. She then licked his second wound.(dog saliva is 50x cleaner then humans and can make cuts heal faster) Then the blood stopped coming out of the first wound and started coming out of the second, draining out his lungs. Kioto was now able to breath but had to strain as the blood drained out of his lungs. "Oh Kioto!" Tiena yelled. She then ripped his sleeves of his shirt and ran to river to wet them. She ran back to Kioto with the soaked cloth and lifted him up again. She then tied them tightly around his chest to stop the bleeding. Kioto was able to breath again. He lyed up against the tree.
~Continuing The Journey~
Kurama, Hiei, and Yusuke kept walking passing by trees and rivers and fields of grass when they heard a voice. "Hey wait up!" The looked behind them and seen Peril running across the field. "Wait for me!" she yelled running to them. "Oh great..." Hiei aid under his breath. "Hey isnt that that Peril girl?" Yusuke asked. "I believe so." Kurama said. "Where were you guys going?!" Peril said as she approached them. "We thought you wouldnt continue with us on the journey because you were home." Kurama replied. "Are you kidding?!?" She asked. "Nothing like this has ever happened to me! I would love to come on this journey." She said. "Yippee for us..." Hiei said under his breath. Peril stood there with a dirty look on her face but really felt the complete oposite inside.
~The Burning Forest~
"Are we gona stand here all day Kagome?" Shippo asked. Sango was sitting on top of a huge rock watching the burning forest begin to die out. "Yes... Im not leaving until I know that Inuyasha is safe." Kagome replied. "Kagome... Inuyasha is dead." Shippo said. "No! He cant be! He had enough time to get away before that explosion took place!" Kagome said in denial. "I didnt want to face it before either... I kept hoping he was okay..." Shippo told her. "NO! Hes gona walk out of this with nothing more than soot on his face." Kagome said. "Kagome..." Shippo said. Sango got off the rock and grabbed Kagome shoulder. "Kagome how much of a chance would Inuyasha have? You seen the way Miroku looked..." Sango said with tears in her eyes. "They're all probably dead..." Sango continued. Kagome broke down in tears. "Oh Inuyasha..." Kagome said to herself. "What about Tiena? And Kioto? And Kouga?" Shippo asked. "Oh no! Tiena... and Kioto... he'll never get to find his brother..." Kagome said. "Tiena?!?" Sango said shocked. "Tiena was in the fire too?!" She asked. "Yeah..." Shippo said. "Oh no!" Sango continued. Kagome was still crying about Inuyasha. Shippo was now sitting next to Kagome on the rock. Kagome was looking down crying silently. "Im going for a walk.." Sango said walking off from the sad scene.
~The Stream~
Sango approached a stream coming down from the forest all the way down as far as she could see. Sango looked at the nearby burning trees and then at the water. She began to walk along the streams side. After awhile she hadnt realized how far she had gone. She just kept thinking about Miroku and Inuyasha and Tiena. Then suddenly she glanced over and seen two people sitting under a tree. "Uhhh..." They were sleeping up against the tree. It was Tiena and Kioto. Sango squinted her eyes a bit. "Tiena?" She said. She walked up closer to them. "Tiena!" She screamed. Tiena then woke up as well as Kioto from the yell of Sango's voice. "Uhh..." The two said. Tiena suddenly realized she was woken up by Sango. "Sango!" Tiena yelled jumping up. They ran to each other into a hug. Sango began crying. Kioto lyed up agaist the tree in pain trying not to move. "I thought you were dead Tiena!" Sango said. "No we took the stream out of the forest." Tiena replied. "Thats... um..." Sango questioned. "Kioto... thats Kioto." Tiena replied. "Kagome thinks you and him are dead." Sango told her. "Is Kagome alright?" Kioto said with a raspy voice. "Um... yeah..." Sango replied. "Yeah is everyone okay?" Tiena asked. Sango began crying. "... Miroku's dead... and um..." Sango said. "Oh no! Miroku?" Tiena asked with tears in her eyes. Sango nodded her head. "... And who? Sango." Tiena asked. Sango stood quiet but tear eyed. Tiena began to tear up. "Inuyasha?" She asked. Sango nodded again and Tiena began to cry more grabbing Sango into a hug. Kioto started to think about Kagome.
~Fast Forward~
Sango and Tiena were helping Kioto walk as they approached the burning forest where Kagome and Shippo were. Kagome and Shippo were still sitting on the rock looking at the fire, watching it burn the trees and die out more and more at the same time. Just then Kagome and Shippo looked back to see Sango, Kioto, and tiena approaching. Immediately Kagome jumped off the rock and began running towards them. Tiena let go of Kioto and ran into kagome arms where they both mourned Inuyasha's death. "Oh Kagome!" Tiena said. "I thought you were dead!" Kagome said crying more and more. "I know about Inuyasha." Tiena said crying out.
~A House In The Fields~
"Hmmm..." A dark voice said. "Ahhhh..." A raspy voice said from behind in pain. The house was dark. The person lit a candle in front of them and walked over to the person who cryed out in pain. They were lying in a bed with bandages. "Without this antidote your dead... Inuyasha." The man said putting the candle up to Inuyasha showing his face. "And you wont get it until I get what I want." The man said putting the candle up to his face showing Inuyasha that he was his older brother Sesshomaru!...