Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~A House In The Fields~
"Sh-sh-Sesshomaru..." Inuyasha struggled to say. "Yes... half breed little brother." Sesshomaru replied. "W-where are we?" Inuyasha asked. "Just rest little brother... you'll need save your energy..." Sesshomaru said.
~Two Days Later~
~Near A Huge Tree~

"Wow! Look at that tree!" Yusuke yelled out. "Wow..." Peril whispered to herself. "I havent seen this tree since I was seven years old..." She continued.
~Flashback~

"Come up in the tree mommy!" A little girl with long brownish blonde hair yelled down from up on top of a huge branch in the gigantic tree. "Im coming Peril!" The woman yelled up laughing as she began to climb the tree. "You better get up there before I get you!" She yelled to her daughter. The young Peril started climbing higher and higher in the tree. The two were laughing very much.

~Flashback~

Peril's mother lyed dead stabbed to death on the ground. (This is all one day) Peril was still in the tree looking down on her mother confused. "That'll teach her to cheat me! Now wheres that runt of a daughter?!" A man with long black hair said looking around. He looked around for a minute before finally walking away.

Peril's eyes teared. "Whats wrong Peril?" Kurama asked. "Uh... nothing... nothing Im fine." Peril said whiping her eyes and walking up. "I guess we should camp out here for tonight." Hiei said. "Hiei... the day only began a couple of hours ago." Kurama said. "I know... but I would say a couple of hours of walking is enough for today." Hiei added. "Yeah but we should move on..." Kurama told him. "I agree." Yusuke said. "Yeah maybe just a little more walking." Peril added. "I dont care what you guys do... Im staying here for tonight!" Hiei said. "Okay... I guess we're staying here tonight." Kurama said. Hiei began climbing the tree. "Hmm... I wonder if this is a sweet snow tree." Hiei said before climbing.

~The Memorial~

"Sango? Are you ready?" Shippo asked. Sango teared a bit. "Yes..." She said taking a big breath. Sango and Shippo walked up to a small hole under a tree which Shippo had dug. Sango held the earn which held Miroku's ashes close to her chest. She kissed the earn and lyed it down in the hole. Kagome, Tiena, and Kioto approached them all holding flowers in there hands. "I know that not everyone here liked or could stand Miroku... so Im just gona have to say that I loved him... everything about him." Sango began to tear again. "Goodbye Miroku. Goodbye Inuyasha Sango said. "Goodbye Miroku... goodbye Inuyasha." Kagome said puttting her flowers next to the earn then taking a deep breath holding back her tears. "Goodbye monk..." Tiena said putting her flowers on top of Kagome's. "Goodbye... Inuyasha." Tiena continued before bursting out in tears. Kagome grabbed Tiena into a hug. "Goodbye Inuyasha... thanks... bye Miroku." Kioto said lying his flowers over the others. "Bye guys." Shippo said. Kagome let go of Tiena and ran off.

~The Messages~

Kagome ran off and fell on the ground crying. "Oh Inuyasha!" She yelled out. "I love you!" She then yelled out. She put her face into the ground crying more and more. Then suddenly she heard something in her head. "Kagome..." "Huh?" She asked. "Inuyasha's alive!" The voice continued. "OMGosh!" She said to herself. "Inuyasha?!" She questioned. "Go to the rock where you mourned over Inuyasha!" The voice told her. "By the forest?" She asked. "Hurry..." The voice continued. Suddenly Kagome got a glimps in her head of Inuyasha lying in bed in pain. "Inuyasha..." Kagome said before she got up and ran to the rock.

~The Rock~ ~Fast Forward~

Kagome arrived at the rock. She looked around. "Hello!?" She asked loudly. Suddenly she heard a voice from behind her and turned quickly to see Sesshomaru. "Kagome..." He said. "Sesshomaru!?" She said. "Wheres Inuyasha?!?!" She demanded. "Where?!?" "Hes lying in the same bed you seen in that vision." Sesshomaru told her. "What did you do to him?!" She asked. "Nothing you silly human... I saved him..." He told her. "Is he okay?!?!" She asked him. "Hes dieing..." He continued. "Oh no Inuyasha!" She yelled. "Without this antidote... he will definately die... this could save his life." Sesshomaru said holding the antidote up to her. "Well give it to him you moron!" She yelled at him. "...On one condition..." He said.