Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Rock~

"Whats... the condition Sesshomaru?" Kagome asked. "You must marry me... and bare my child..." He told her.Kagome stood with shocked look on her face. "What?!" She said shocked. "If you dont... your little half breed boyfriend dies!" He replied. "I will never ever marry you or bare your child! Not ever!!!" Kagome told him. "Fine have it your way Inuyasha dies!!!" He said as he began to fly off. Kagome was shocked but thinking that if she doesnt then she might as well kill Inuyasha herself. "... Sesshomaru wait!!!" She called out to him as he stopped.

~The Grave~

"Oh Inuyasha... How is Kagome gona live without you? How am I gona live without you? You were always there to protect me against my father and you always believed in me..." Tiena mourned. Tiena then pulled out her knife and began to carve Inuyasha and Miroku's names into the tree. "Poor Kagome..." Shippo said. "Yeah... Im gona miss the both of them very much." Sango added. "Now what do we do?" Shippo asked. "Um... Im just gona go..." Kioto said. "Go?..." Shippo asked. "Where are you going?" Sango asked. "You cant go!" Tiena said. "Ive gotta find my brother... you guys know my father is trying to kill me... hes probably so close to getting to my brother... I just cant waste any more time..." Kioto said. "This is wasting your time?" Sango asked angrily. "N-no... look... my father is very dangerous. He killed my mother and my brothers father... he was gona kill my brother but he just gave him to a family in need." Kioto explained. "Then go... sorry if we wasted your time with this memorial!" Sango added. "Sango its not like that!" Kioto said as she began to walk away. Kioto caught up to her. "Look Im sorry about Miroku but he was helping me find my brother... as well as Inuyasha... and Kagome and Kouga and Tiena and Shippo. They were all coming along with me." Kioto told her. Tiena soon approached with Shippo. "Kioto if your going... Im going with you. If Inuyasha cant help you complete your journey, then I will." Tiena told him. "I'll go if Kagome goes too." Shippo added. "I would go in Miroku's place... but first I have to do something for him... I have to kill Naraku!" Sango said. "N-Naraku?!" Kioto asked.

~The Tree~
~Night~

Everyone was up the tree sleeping on a branch. Everyone except Peril. She couldnt take her eyes of Hiei sleep. She then remembered when Hiei woke up in her house..."Where am I?!" Hiei jumped up real fast. He had a patch on his shoulder and on his back in the same spot. "Your at my house... you were hit with an arrow, I seen you just laying in the grass. You were soaking wet and so I took you back to my house... here." She told him. "Who are you?" Hiei asked. "Umm... my name is Peril."... Peril then got off the branch she was laying on and climbed up a few more branches where Hiei was sleeping. She struggled to be quiet. As she balanced herself on the long branch and held onto the branch above her head her foot suddenly slipped. "Whoa!" She yelled as she held on for her life. Hiei then slightly woke up and said in his something in his sleep. "Ill take three scoops of sweet snow..." He said before falling back down to a deep sleep. Peril then pulled herself up and made her way over to Hiei. She switched to the branch right next to the one Hiei was on. Hiei had his head resting on trunck of the tree. She leaned in on his face and put her hand on the branch to hold her up. She then leaned in closer and closer when... CRRRRR... the branch began to snap. CRRRR... "Oh no..." Peril said to herself. SSSNAAAAPP!!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" The two yelled going down.

~The Rock~

"If I... agree to marry you... and bare your child... you'll leave Inuyasha alone for the rest of his life? You wont try to hurt him in any way?" Kagome asked him. "Exactly... well I cant say it wont hurt him if you were my wife." Sesshomaru replied. Kagome thought for a minute. "...give him the antidote..." Kagome said in tears. "I thought you would come to your senses my future bride... ah but as soon as we're married Inuyasha will get the antidote and not a moment before." He told her. "I'll be right back..." Kagome said before running off. "Plan for the wedding..." Sesshomaru said.

~The Grave~

"Yeah... you know him?!" Sango asked. "Uhhh... I heard of him." Kioto said smiling and rubbing the back on his head. "Well..." Tiena began a sentence but before she could finish her thought Kagome came up running anxiously. "TIENA!!!" She called out approaching them. "What Kagome?!" Tiena asked also anxious. Everyone stood around waiting for what Kagome might say. "Tiena!" Kagome yelled out out of breath. "Kagome what is it?!" She asked. "Inuyashas alive!!" Kagome said shocking everyone. "WHAT!?!?!" They all questioned. "Hes alive but dieing!" She told them. "Where is he?!" Kioto asked. "...Sesshomaru has him!" She told them. "Father?!" Tiena questioned. "Yes and Inuyasha needs a certain antidote otherwise he'll die! Sesshomaru wont give it to him unless..." Kagome paused. "Unless what Kagome?!" Sango asked. "...Unless I agree to marry Sesshomaru and... and bare his child..." Kagome said which shocked them all. Tiena walked away not so shocked anymore. "Knowing my father... he'll definatly do it..." She said. "Cant you stop him?!" Kioto asked. "No... I can never stop him, thats why I have to be away from him." Tiena said. "Im so sorry Kagome..." Tiena continued. "Another set back." Kioto said under his breath. "Kioto I know your looking for your brother and this all taking up precious time... so go find him." Kagome told him. "...No Kagome... you were gona help me find my brother... now I'll help you through this... dont worry I'll do whatever I can to help you." Kioto told her. "Thank you Kioto." Kagome said hugging him. "I guess today is your wedding day?" Shippo asked.

~The Tree~
~Night~

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Peril and Hiei yelled before they landed on the ground. Peril landed right on top of Hiei. The loudness of all the camotion woke Kurama and Yusuke up. "Huh?!" Kurama said waking up quickly. "Ah whats going on?!" Yusuke asked. "GET OFF ME!!" Hiei screamed in Peril's face. "Okay!!" She yelled back in his face. "What the heck were you doing?!?!" Hiei asked her. "I... aa... I aa... had to go to the bathroom and it was so dark I couldnt see where I was going... hehehe." Peril said with a smile on her face as her cheecks blushed. Hiei rubbed his head. "Oh great the best sweet snow dream in months and and it goes right in the trash!!" Hiei said while climbing back up the tree. "Hmph." Peril said.

~The Wedding~

Sesshomaru and Kagome stand at the alter. Kagome is dressed in a white out fit and is crying. Sesshomaru is smiling the whole time. He looks over at Tiena and smiles at her, she gives him a dirty look back. "Dearly beloved..." The priest began. "Sesshomaru turned to the priest. "Get on to the importance." He said to him. The priest nodded. "Do you Sesshomaru take Kagome to be your lawfully wedded wife?" He asked. "I do." Sesshomaru replied. "And do you Kagome take Sesshomaru to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Kagome looked at Sango, Kioto, Shippo, and Tiena standing there not happy at all. Kagome was about to say i dont before she got a glimp of Inuyasha in her head. She turned and faced Sesshomaru who had a smile on his face. Kagome shook her head with anger. "I do." She said...