Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


~Ceremony~

"I do." Kagome said softly. Everyone had a shocked look in their eyes. They all believed Kagome would back out. "Then by the power invested in me... I now pronounce you man and wife. You may..." The priest began saying but stopped when he seen that look in Kagome's eye. It was a look telling him not to say it. Sesshomaru then took his wife's arm and headed down the isle made by the guests. Kagome looked sad and depressed. Sesshomaru turned and faced the guests once he got to the end of the isle. He picked up Kagome in his arms ready to fly off. Suddenly Tiena ran up to her father. "You sick son of bitch!! I hate you and as far as I'm concerned I dont have a father! But I do in Inuyasha... the demon you'll never be!" She said loudly then towned down her voice. Kagome held onto Sesshomaru's shoulders. He looked deeply into his rebellious daughters eyes. He then fastly flew off into the sky.

~The Tree~
~The Next Day~

"Who wants breakfest!?" Peril asked approaching the big tree as she woke everyone up with the loudness of her voice. "Huh?" Hiei said awakening. "I just caught us a fiest of fish!" She continued. "Oooo... Im hungry!" Yusuke yelled getting out of the tree. "I guess we'll need something in our stomachs before we go on." Kurama said with his soft spoken voice. "AH! You woke me up for this! I thought you said sweet snow!!" Hiei yelled before turning over on his side. Peril looked at Hiei with sparkles in her eyes. "Ill get the fire wood." Kurama said. Peril began fantasising. Hiei climbs out of the tree... walks up to Peril. "I love you Peril and I always have since the moment I woke up in your house and seen your face. Peril breaths slowly. The two begin to kiss... "Peril! Peril!" Yusuke yelled. "Uh.. huh?" Peril asked mesmorized by the backside of Hiei. "Huh what?" She asked turning to Yusuke. "Give me the fish... I said I'd skin them." He said. "Oh okay." She said before she handed the fish to Yusuke and began staring at Hiei again.

~Up In The Sky~

Sesshomaru is holding his new wife in his arms and is flying over fields and trees. "Are we going to Inuyasha?" Kagome asked. "Well of course not..." He said. Kagome looked confused. "We're going on our honeymoon." He continued. "Honeymoon?! You said as soon as I married you, you would give Inuyasha the antidote!" She said agrily as the wind blew in her face from the fast flying. "I already gave it to him... hes now recuperating..." "What? How'd you give it to him already?" Kagome asked. "I gave it to him before the wedding..." "How'd you know I wouldnt back out at the last minute?" She asked. "I knew you werent that absent minded... you wouldnt dare risk that half breeds life." He said. Kagome just stared at him. "Besides... i could have just killed him if you backed out and then you." He told her. Kagomes eyes began to tear as they continued on.

~Hatred~

Tiena began to cry. Sango, Kioto, and Shippo walked up to her. "I hate that man!" She screamed. Sango grabbed her shoulder. "Tiena dont worry about him... I dont think he will be alive much longer." Sango said. "Yeah... Inuyasha will probably kill him for what hes doing." Shippo said. "Well where is Inuyasha?" Kioto asked. "I think I might know." Tiena said. "Where?" Kioto asked. "Lets just go get him." Tiena said as she began to walk. The rest followed.

~Fast Forward~

"Im starving!!" Hiei complained. "You should have eatin' when we had all that fish that I caught!" Peril said. "Well Im starving and if you's dont to stop... tough cause Im gona get some of my own food!" Hiei said. "Hiei... we're going to be thrown back... your going to waste a ton of time." Kurama said. "Ooo... theres a river!" Yusuke said. "I am thirsty..." He continued. "Good... and i can catch some fish." Hiei said as him and Yusuke began walking toward the small river. Kurama looked at Peril and Peril just shugged her shoulders and followed them.

~Fast Forward~

Sesshomaru was relaxing in a bed of pillows with fruit. Kagome came walking in. "Ah... my dear bride." He said. "When is this honeymoon over?" She asked. "Well we just arrived here... we can leave as soon as our child is concieved." He told her. Kagome looked at him with her eyes mean. She walked closer to him. "Why would you want me? I mean Im a human... you hate humans... why would you want your own child to be half human? A half breed..." Kagome said. "Because... I can the child I want... hurt my brother in the most powerful way... Im killing two birds with one stone." Kagome shook her head.

~The River~

Hiei is catching the fish fast and seems as if hes been doing it his whole life. Peril is sitting on the grass watching Him. Kurama is resting on the ground and Yusuke is sipping the water. Peril begins to fantasize again. Hiei walks out of the water and over to Peril. He puts his hand out. She grabs his hand and he pulls her up. Their lips touch as they kiss passionatly. ~Fast Forward~ Peril and Hiei are playing with each other in the water... laughing and splashing... Peril returned from her tranz and shook her head. She looked back over at Hiei... suddenly something hit the back of Hiei neck. Peril squinted her eyes as she tried to see what it was. He felt the back of his neck before he dropped into the water. "Huh?" Yusuke said as he was slurpling up the water and standing up. Then something hit the back of his neck, he then fainted. Kurama stood up as well as Peril. They looked confused before Kurama was hit and dropped to the floor. Peril looked shocked, confused and scared not knowing what was going on. Suddenly she felt something sharp stab the back her neck quickly. She felt the back of her neck and felt a tiny capsule sticking out of her neck. A needle was connected to it and was in her neck. She began to feel drowzy before she slowly closed her eyes and dropped to the floor...
Please viewers, review my fic and tell me what you think of Kioto, Peril, and Tiena.