Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Palace~

Kagome is in the huge beautiful garden in the palace. There is a big concrete wall surrounding the palace and yard. "Im caged like an animal in here... hes the animal..." Kagome said to herself as a bird flew into the small tree surrounded by the garden. Kagome walked down the the concrete walk way amazed by the different types of gorgeouis flowers. She then stopped and sat on a bench under a tree to shade herself from the hot sun. "I hope your okay Inuyasha..." She said. "My brother is recovering... Kagome..." A voice said from behind. She turned and seen Sesshomaru standing behind her. "When do I get to see him?" She asked. "Why, never... you can never see him nor any of the absent minded friends of yours." He replied. Kagome stood up fast enraged. "What are you just gona keep me here behind these walls until my death?!" She said loudly into his face. Sesshomaru did not answer, he just walked away slowly. Kagome threw herself on the bech and began crying.

~A Secluded Island~

On this secluded island Hiei, Kurama, Peril, and Yusuke are all unconcious in the sand. Yusuke begins to wake up. "Uhh..." He said raspy voiced as he pulled his body up with his arms. He looked over to see the rest of them lying unconcious in the sand. He crawled slightly over to Kurama who was lying about 2 inches from him. He shook him. "Kurama! Kurama!" He yelled out waking up Peril and Hiei. "Uhh..." "Ahh... sweeet snooow?" Hiei said waking up with sand in his mouth. Yusuke then felt for Kurama's pulse. He felt nothing...

~A Small Cottage Deep In The Woods~

"Wheres Kagome Tiena?" Inuyasha asked. "Sleep Inuyasha..." Tiena told her recovering uncle. "Im not tired Tiena! I want to know where Kagome is?!" Inuyasha replied. "I SAID SLEEP SO YOU SLEEP!!!!!!" She screamed in his face wanting him to rest and get better. "AHHH! okay!" Inuyasha said dropping his head on the pillow and closing his eyes as fast as a blink of the eye. Tiena then left the room closing the doors behind herself. "Kagome where are you?" Inuyasha asked himself quietly. He then got himself out of bed slowly and crawled up to the door and put his ear up against it. Outside Tiena was talking to Sango and Shippo. "How are we gona rescue her from Sesshomaru?" Shippo asked. "I honestly dont know Shippo... he went far to do this... I mean he married her!" Tiena replied. "Kagome is my best friend and I will stop it nothing to help her from that bastard!" Sango added. "Kagome shouldn't have to go through this... she helped me in my time of need and so Im going to help her." Kioto said. Meanwhile Inuyasha was shocked by what he was hearing in the next room. He struggled to get off the floor and slowly walked over to a small chair which had his red outfit on. Suddenly he heard the door creep. He slowly jumped back into the bed and put the blanket over his body not see his cloths. He was scared that he wouldn't have enough time but he did when the door finally opened he shut his eyes. Tiena walked in and kissed his head. "We have to save Kagome..." She said before leaving the room and shutting the door. Inuyasha opened up his eyes and crawled out the window into the dark night.

~The Palace~

Kagome stood and staired at the moon off her balcony overlooking the garden. Sesshomaru approached her. "Are you ready to concieve a child Kagome." He asked. Kagome turned around and looked him in the eye. "I will never ever bare your child! Inuyasha is the only one who's chil... AHHHHHH!!!" Kagome screamed as Sesshomaru pushed her off the balcony.

~The Island~

"Kurama!!" Yusuke yelled. Hiei looked nervious but tried not to show. "Kurama! Wake up!" Peril yelled. Suddenly Kurama began coughing. They all took a deep breath of relief. "Ahhh... where are we?" He asked realizing the sand, trees, and water around him. "Some island..." Peril replied as she too looked around her. They all then stood up. They were whiping the sand off their pants and Peril was whiping it off her dress. Suddenly a man approached then with a sword in his hand and a bow an arrow in his back. "Huh?" They all said confused. "You!" He said pointing his sword at Kurama. Then he flung the sword making go straight at Kurama. Kurama stood still shocked as the sword came at him...