Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ K&K: The Search For Two Brothers ❯ Ending Chapter ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~The Sword~

As the sword came to him faster and faster Kurama just stood there confused and shocked. He just stood still. None of them did anything either and just stood there unaware of what was going on. This was all happenings so fast. Suddenly as the sword approached it got faster and faster until it came to a complete stop. The tip of the sword touched Kurama's chest. It was just still. Kurama looked down. "Huh?" The man said with a confused face.

~The Drop~

Sesshomaru pushes Kagome off the balcony overlooking the garden after she tells him that she never will have a child with him. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Kagome screamed as she went down. Suddenly she landed in the fountain in the garden. It made a huge splash noise. "That'll teach to yell at me..." Sesshomaru said before he walked back into the palace. Kagome pulled her head out of the water breathing heavily. She was now soaked. "I HATE YOU SESSHOMARU!!!" She called out. "Oh your magesty..." A young woman said approaching Kagome with a towl. "Are you okay? You must have hurt yourself!" She said helping Kagome up and out of the fountain. She then rapped the towl around Kagome's shoulders. "Who are you?" Kagome asked. "My name is Neonna... I just started working here." She told her. "Oh your magesty Ill get you some dry cloths." She said as they walked in the huge arch doorway into the palace. She had one arm around Kagom shoulder holding up the towl. "You can call me Kagome..." She told her. "Um... okay your mag... Kagome." Neonna said. "Thank you Neonna." Kagome said as she sat down on chair.

~Empty Room~

Kioto opened the door to wake up Inuyasha and say goodbye to him. Everyone else was sleeping at this point. Kioto wanted to tell Inuyasha that he was going to find Kagome and bring her back to him and then he had to leave right away. "Inuyasha?" Kioto said approaching the bed. He then looked and seen that the bed was empty annd his cloths were gone. "Oh no... Inuyasha..." Kioto said to himself. "Where is he?!?!" Kioto looked back and seen Tiena in the doorway. She then walked up to him. "Where is Inuyasha?!" She asked angrily. "I... I dont know." Kioto said.

~Searching~

Inuyasha jumped and jumped realizing that he would get around faster if he jumped. He was looking for Sesshomaru's houses. He had already gone through about 10 of them and there was no Sesshomaru or Kagome. He was putting himself in a lot of pain. "Ah... got to find Kagome!" He said to himself jumping high in the air. He seen the next of Sesshomaru's many houses. He stopped jumping but instead of landing on his feet he fell on the floor. He smashed the door opened and the house was empty an dark. "Kagome?!" He yelled out. Suddenly he heard his brothers voice in his head. "You'll never find us little brother... not ever... HAHAHAHA!!!" He heard his brother loud and clear. He put his hands over his head and nealed on his needs. "Uhh!! Where are you?!! You son of a bitch!!' Inuyasha yelled out. Inuyasha could no longer hear the voice he hated so much.

~Empty Room~

"Oh no! What if my father has him!" Tiena started to tear up. "I dont think so Tiena... his cloths are gone... he probably went in search of Kagome." Kioto told her. "Then we have to find him! He could get hurt and his still recovering!" Tiena said as she began to run out of the room. "Tiena stop!" Kioto said as he ran and grabbed her arm. "You know how strong he is Tiena...:" He said. Tiena nodded her head. "Just let him find her... he wants it the most so hes most determinded. He'll find her Tiena... give him the chance." Kioto told her. "Yeah what if he find them and my father kills him... I have to find my uncle." She said. "Tiena... trust him... Inuyasha knows what hes doing." Kioto said. "I just dont wana lose him again Kioto." She sad as her eyes tear more. "He'll be okay... I promise you Tiena." He sad as he hugged her.

~The Sword~

Kurama grabbed the sword shaking and in shock of what was going on. "Oh no..." The man said as he ran off into the woods of the island. "Kurama how did you do that?" Yusuke asked very shocked. Kurama shook his head and the neckalace began to glow. "Lets get him!" Hiei yelled. He then ran off into the woods and Yusuke followed. Peril with her eyes wide open was also shocked and then followed Hiei and Yusuke. Kurama looked at the sword and then the neckalace. He then heard the man yelling. "HELP ME!!! HELP ME!!!" He screamed as they chased after him. Kurama then with the sword in his hand ran into the woods and followed the man's screams.

~The Chase~

"Get him!!" Hiei yelled looking at the back of the man run. Hiei was finally catching up to the man. "HELP!! HELP!!" The man screamed. "Theres no one to help you!" Yusuke yelled. The man then tripped over a log of a fallen tree. Hiei then slowed down and approached the man lying on the ground. Then Yusuke, Peril, and Kurama approached. "Who are you?" Hiei asked. "Please dont hurt me!! Im just a demon pocher!" The man said. "A what?!?!" Hiei yelled. "Ah.. a demon..." The man stopped as an arrow went through his heart. "Huh?" They all looked in the direction from where the arrow came from and seen Naraku standing there.

~The Palace~

"Thank you Neonna." Kagome said as Neonna gave her the dry clothing. "How did you fall from that balcony?!" Neonna asked. "I didnt fall! Sesshomaru pushed me!!" Kagome said angered. "What?! Your own husband pushed you?!" She asked surprised. "Yes! That son of a bitch!" "Why did you marry him if you hate him so much?" Neonna asked. "He blackmailed me into marrying him! I... I love his brother... Inuyasha and I thought that he had died in this forest fire..." She said. "Oh yeah, I remember that fire! My house was nearby it." She said. "Wait its by a hill?" Kagome asked. "Yeah! Its like a cottage." She said. "We stayed there once we got out of the fire." Kagome told her. "Really?! I left when I seen my bro... when the fire started." She said. "Well Inuyasha really didnt die in the fire... Sesshomaru had him and he wouldnt give him this antidote that he needed unless I married him." She told her. Neonna was really into what she was saying. "He said I have to marry him and bare his child." Kagome continued. "Im never ever going to bare his child! Not ever!" She said enraged.

~Searching Again~

Kioto was sitting on a sofa and Tiena had fallen asleep in his lap. Kioto was looking at his bag up against the wall across the room. "Hmm..." He then got up and layed Tiena's head down on the sofa and walked over to his belongings. He grabbed them and put his bag back on the stick and left the house they were at. He began walking. "I have to find my brother now..." He said as he continued on walking.

~The Neckalace~

Kioto was taking a rest near the ocean. "Ill find you brother... where ever you are." Kioto said to himself. What he didnt know was how close he was to his twin brother! Suddenly the neckalace began to glow and rip Kioto through the woods and into the ocean. Pulling him closer and closer to the island that his brother was on!!!!!

~The Island~

"You! Kurama Im going to get rid of you once and for all!" Naraku said. They all stood staring at him. "Naraku is it?" Kurama asked. "Kurama you know this guy?" hiei asked. "Yeah hes the man who is the father of my brother... the man who killed my mother and my father!" Kurama said. "He also put the slash on your leg..." Yusuke added. "I also put the arrow in your shoulder you pointless demon!" Naraku said. Hiei went to run up. "Hiei stop!" Kurama said. Peril had a scared look on her face. Hiei stopped quickly in his spot. "I wana take this bastard myself!" Kurama said. "Come on son of Hisho!" Naraku said as he put his hand out and signaled for him to come here. "This is for my mother, my father, and most of all for my brother and I!" Kurama said in his soft spoken voice with rage. Naraku pulled out his sword and Kurama got ready. The two began to battel it out with their swords as Hiei, Yusuke, and Peril watched.

~Pulling~

The neckalace is pulling Kioto at a speed of 156 mile per hour! "Oh maaaaaaaaaannn!!!!" Kioto yelled as he hit the secluded Island that his brother was on...

~The Fight~

Kurama and Naraku fight and fight with their swords. "I've been waiting for this moment ever since I put this neckalace on and seen you kill my mother and my father!" Kurama said as he made a quick move and slashed Naraku's arm. "AHHH!!" Naraku yelled but didnt let his focus be taken of this fight. Suddenly Naraku stuck his sword into Kurama's arm which held his sword. "AHHH!!" Kurama yelled before he dropped the sword on the ground. "HA! I defeated you!" Naraku said. "But you havent defeated us!" Hiei yelled. Suddenly Naraku pulled a small packet out of his pocket. He threw it over at Hiei, Yusuke, and Peril and it exploded throwing them far apart. "Now... I defeated you!" He said. "And now to finsh you!" Naraku said. "You cant kill me Naraku... the neckalace protects me!" Kurama said. "Oh really?!?!" He said before he slashed Kurama's other arm and then his leg. "AHH!!" Kurama yelled falling on the ground. Naraku then reached down and ripped the neckalace of Kurama's neck and threw it behind him. He then pulled the sword above his head pointing down at Kurama. "Say goodbye!" Naraku said. The sword began down... A deep breath was taken in pain... The sword dropped and went into the ground between Kurama's legs. Kurama could see the sword out of Naraku's stomach. Naraku then dropped off to the side and Kurama looked eye to eye to his brother... Kioto. Kioto smiled. Kurama looked on his neck and seen the neckalace, it was glowing. And in Kioto's other hand was Kurama's neckalace, also glowing...
~To Be Continued in K&K: The Rescue Of Kagome~