Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ The mission begins ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- Me no own Inu!*

Kagome's Crush

Chapter 9- The mission begins

Inuyasha was brought to Spirit World. Botan lead him to Koenma's office.

"BOTAN COME IN HURRY UP!!!" yelled Koenma.

"What's he yellin' for?" asked Inuyasha.

Botan ignored him and opened the door. Inuyasha walked in ahead of Botan.

"I have been expecting you. I have some things to discuss with you."

"Yeah, well where is Kagome!"

"I am getting to that. You see she has gone on a very important mission that I have assigned her and some others that work for me."

"Yeah, and?" Inuyasha was starting to get impatient.

"Kagome is helping my spirit detective for Earth find a demon that has stolen a very precious artifact from me. It is a necklace that will increase its power 100 fold when worn."

"Ooooo, kind of like the Shikon no Tama." Inuyasha said rather amazed.

"Precisely."

"I am keeping watch over them, so I would like it if you stayed here."

"Feh, whatever." Inuyasha stated before going to the corner of the room and plopping down on the floor into his oh so famous position.

*************************************On to Kag and YYH gang***************************************

Yusuke opened the door and everybody filed in after him.

"You see there it is. I told you I knew where it was."

"Yeah, but how did you know Urameshi?"

"Duh, don't you remember we used this portal when we went to demon world to get that whistle from the 4 saint beasts?"

"Oh yeah I remember now!"

Yusuke jumped in first followed by Kuwabara, then Kurama, then Kagome, then Hiei.

They all landed on a patch of grass or that is what they thought it was.

"Eeewww. This grass is so slimy!" Kagome squealed.

The ground started to move. Hiei looked up and realized that they weren't on the ground. They had landed on some kind of demon.

It started to get up and they all slid off and hit the real ground. They all stood up and got a good look at the demon. It looked like a giant bug! The group got ready to fight. Kagome had remembered to bring her bow and quiver of arrows.

"You all shall die. My master says to kill anyone who trespasses." The demon said in a raspy voice.

"Is that so?" Hiei questioned.

Kurama used his rose whip to try and slice it while Hiei did the same with his katana. Both their attacks did no damage!

"Ha Ha Ha! Your weapons are no match for me. Only one who possesses great spiritual power can beat me."

"Really, then you will die today!" Yelled Yusuke and blasted his shotgun at the demon. Kuwabara used his Spirit sword. There was a cloud of dust. When it cleared the demon was still there.

"It didn't work! What shall we do now?" Kurama asked trying to hide the panic in his voice.

Kagome was just standing off to the side amazed at their powers. She hadn't seen any powers like it. Well, maybe she had, but it was different.

The YYH gang started to discuss what they could do next. While this went on the demon decided to make its next move. It was going to attack them when they weren't paying attention. Kagome saw this. She notched and arrow in her bow and pulled back, ready to let it fly.

"Hey you! Demon! Over here! "

The YYH gang finally acknowledged that the demon was near them, but then turned their attention to Kagome.

"Ha ha ha. Silly human. Didn't you see your friend's try to attack me and they failed? What makes you think a young woman like yourself can beat me if they can not?"

"Well, I have defeated many powerful demons. Let me tell you they were a little bit weaker than you, but you are nothing compared to the demon I have been chasing for a while now. You are much weaker than Naraku!" After that she let her arrow fly. Her miko energy surrounded the arrow in a purple light. It struck the demon. It pierced the demon in the heart.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOO! That is impossible! How can a young human girl defeat me!!!???" Yelled the demon before it exploded in a puff of smoke and dust.

"Whoa." said Kuwabara shocked. Actually everyone was pretty surprised.

'Her spiritual powers are amazing!' thought Hiei.

"Hey Urameshi she may be stronger than you!"

"Right." Was all Yusuke said before walking over to Kagome.

"Hey great job! Can you sense which way the demon is?"

"Uh,........... yeah........... Over.................there!" Kagome pointed in the direction of the demon and they all started to walk in that direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

OK, OK, OK. Yeah I know what took me so long? Well, I have been extremely busy with school. Sry. I can't believe I am skipping my Science homework to write this. I am proud to say though that even though I wasn't updating. My hard work in school has paid off! I got straight A's on my report card! Oh! And tomorrow is my Birthday! 10-23 I am going to be 14! Yeah! Well, for my birthday you all can review me! I would greatly appreciate it! I am just amazed that I have over 100 reviews! I would like to take the time to thank all of those who have sent me a review! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Well enough talking. I really should go do my homework now! Until next time!