Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Kagome Kidnapped ( Chapter 11 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or Yu Yu Hakusho, or any of their characters*

Chapter 11- Kagome Kidnapped?!

Kagome stood by Hiei looking around in hopes of catching a glance of one of the others, or the enemy. Hiei was pretty much doing the same.

A hand reached out and grabbed the back of Kagome's shirt collar. It pulled her back, away from Hiei. She squeaked a first, but then screamed. Her scream was shortly muffled. Another hand had found it's way to Kagome's mouth and now currently covered it to keep her quiet.

The hands were cold and almost human-like, with the exception of the abnormal color and claws!

A deep, whisper reached Kagome's ear, "Be quiet young girl, I will not hesitate to kill you if you make a sound."

He pulled Kagome to him and began to walk away.

Kagome was thoroughly disgusted, and scared!

********************Hiei POV**********************

Kagome had been holding my cloak while we searched. My cloak was being pulled and I took a glance at her. She was being pulled away, quickly. She squeaked and then screamed. I ran after her, but lost her. She was lost like the others were. I heard her scream and headed in that direction. I saw a figure running in the distance. I slid my katana carefully out of its sheath and held it ready to attack. As I grew closer I ran behind the person and held my katana at his back.

"Don't move or I will kill you in an instant! Tell me where you have taken Kagome!"

The person seemed shocked. He relaxed somewhat. "Relax Hiei, I am not the enemy. It is I Kurama."

I removed my katana from his back and slid it back into the sheath.

"So where are the others?"

"I don't know. I was suddenly by myself and could not sense them."

"I know I could not find any of you using the Jagan either."

"It seems you had found Kagome though."

Actually she found me. I guess she stayed close and somehow we weren't separated."

"I see. So, where is Kagome now?"

"She was taken. My guess is by the person who is doing all this stuff to us."

"Yes, it appears so."

"Ha Ha Ha Ha! You are correct Hiei!" A voice boomed. It seemed to be coming from all directions.

"AHHHH! Who said that!" someone screamed. It sounded a lot like Kuwabara.

"Well, why don't you show yourself?" I shouted.

*************In Koenma's office (normal POV)*********

"Inuyasha calm down! PLEASE!!"

"Where is Kagome? What happened? Why can't we see her?!!"

The poor ogres were trying to hold Inuyasha back, but they were failing miserably! There must have been at least 20 ogres holding him, but they were no matches to Inuyasha's superhuman strength!

"Inuyasha if you calm down, I will explain it all to you." Koenma said in a calm tone.

Inuyasha looked at Koenma and then finally decided to calm down a little.

"Feh."

The ogres let go of him and he just stood there in front of Koenma's desk with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Well, I am waiting."

"There is some kind of spell I that room. It blocks all of your senses and could keep someone lost in there for years!"

"WHAT?!!"

"Calm down Inuyasha. You see, Kagome is with Hiei."

"How do you know?"

"Because I could see them for a little bit and then I lost them. If you weren't so rialed up, you would have seen it too."

"Feh"

"Inuyasha there is something I must tell you though. The spell in the room is slowly dispersing and I can see that Kagome is no longer with Hiei. The enemy has taken her. Hiei has found Kurama I see."

"Kagome has been taken?"

"Correct, but don't worry they will get her back. The spell is dispersing remember? They will be able to find one another again and finally be able to defeat the enemy, who ever he is."

***************Hiei POV***********

The haze around us slowly disappeared. I was now able to find everybody else. Kurama and I met up with rest of them.

"Hey what was that all about?" Kuwabara asked.

"It appears that it was a trap to take Kagome."

"What? Kagome's gone?" Yusuke asked.

"Yes, The demon took her."

"HA HA HA! I guess you want her back now don't you?" That annoying voice again!

The haze completely disappeared and lights flickered on around us. There was a platform high in front of us. It was at least 15feet tall. The demon we have been looking for was standing there. Looking down on us. To his right Kagome was tied to a wooden pole. There was a gag in her mouth.

"I am the one you have been searching for. I am the demon Naruzu!"

A/N:

Ooooo! Cliffy! I haven't written one of those in a while! What do you think of this story so far? I think it is very humorous! But that's just me. Well, review Please! Oh! And for story stats go to my profile page. It is all in my bio! If you have any questions, you can e-mail me, or IM me. (That is if you have AIM). Well, that is all I can type for now. I will update as soon as I can! Ja ne!