Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ Hiei's attack & Inuyasha's fury ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don' t own any of the Inu characters or the YYH characters!*

Kagome's Crush

Chapter 12- Hiei's attack & Inuyasha's fury

They YYH gang looked up at Kagome and Naruzu.

"Hey, Urameshi. What are we going to do?" Kuwabara asked.

"I don't know! Just give me a sec!" Yusuke yelled at Kuwabara. He tried to think of a way that they could get Kagome back and kill Naruzu with out hurting her.

*********************To Koenma's Office*************

Inuyasha jumped up to look at the screen, when he saw Kagome being held captive by Naruzu. He began to growl at the sight, in anger. Koenma looked up at the growling Inuyasha.

"Please calm down. The boys will get her back." 'I hope.' Koenma added as an afterthought to himself.

"NO! I will get her! Those guys will probably just screw things up!" Inuyasha stormed out of Koenma's office.

"Shall I go after him, sir?" Botan asked.

"Yes, yes, follow him."

"Yes, sir." Botan then flew out of the room after the angered hanyou.

*****************Back to the fight Kurama's POV**********

I looked around at everyone to see what course of action they would take. Yusuke appeared to be devising a plan. Kuwabara was freaking out and seemed to be annoying Yusuke. I lightly chuckled at the sight. I looked over to Hiei. The sight I saw surprised me. I never would have thought I would see Hiei look so worried or concerned. He looked ready to kill! I looked back to Naruzu. He was studying our every move. He was just waiting for us to attack. Kagome looked terrified at first, glancing at every one of us. Then she seemed to relax somewhat. I looked back at Hiei, but he wasn't there! I looked around the room. Naruzu screamed and fell to the ground. Kagome was let go and landed next to Naruzu. I looked up at the platform Naruzu was previously standing on and Hiei was standing there with a smug smirk on his face.

***********************Normal POV********************

Everyone looked up at Hiei. The attack surprised Kuwabara and Yusuke. Naruzu slowly and shakily made his way back to his feet. Naruzu looked up to Hiei.

"How dare you!" he yelled and then began to chuckle softly. "I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten of your speed. I did not even see the attack coming. I guess I will have to be more aware from now on."

Naruzu then disappeared and everyone looked around. Hiei's eyes widened and he too disappeared.

"Ahh! Everyone's disappearing! Aliens are here! Run away and hide!" Kuwabara then ran around the room and tried his hardest to find a hiding spot where the 'Aliens' wouldn't find him. He hid behind a rock.

"There aren't any aliens! Get your butt back out here Kuwabara!" Yusuke yelled.

Kagome was sitting on the ground and then she too disappeared. Hiei then reappeared with Kagome in his arms next to Kurama. A couple of seconds later a spirit beam was shot at the ground where Kagome had just been a few seconds before.

The doors then exploded into splinters.

Kuwabara was on his way back to where Yusuke was, and then stopped when the door exploded.

"Ahhh! I told you! The aliens are back!" Kuwabara then ran back behind his rock.

The splinters, that was once the door, and dust cleared to show the figure of Inuyasha standing in the doorway. Inuyasha looked around the room to find Kagome. He spotted her in Hiei's arms. Hiei was holding Kagome bridal style. Inuyasha growled, but was cut off by a beam being shot at him. He jumped out of the way. He looked up to see who attacked him and saw that guy who was holding Kagome captive before. Inuyasha grabbed the Tetsusiaga and pulled it out from its sheath and it transformed into its giant fang form.

"Keh, You wanna fight? Well, that's fine with me!" Inuyasha then jumped up in the air with Tetsusiaga raised above his head. Naruzu just stood there smirking. Inuyasha brought the Tetsusiaga down and unleashed the wind scar. Naruzu saw this and quickly dodged the attack.

"That is quite a powerful attack you have there! Too bad your aim is lousy!"

A/N:

Yeah! Another chappy of Kagome's Crush out! I have the next chapter all written up I just have to type it! I hope you enjoyed it! Sry for the shortness. I wrote it on my boat in Rhode island on my vacation. This story is coming to and end. I would saw at least 3-5 more chapters left from this point. I have the end all planned out! I think you are going to like it. Just to tell all of you this is not going to be a kur/kag fic! Hiei is Kagome's crush! Well, now that I have that all cleared up, I am going to get to work on typing up chapter 13! You know what to do! Send me a review!

Next chapter: Chapter 13- The raging battle