Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Crush ❯ The Raging Battle ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

*Disclaimer- I don't own Inuyasha or YYH or any of their characters!*

Chapter 13- The Raging battle

Inuyasha glared at Naruzu.

"Bad aim huh? I'll give you bad aim!" Inuyasha raised the Tetsusiaga and charged toward Naruzu. Inuyasha swung the Tetsusiaga continuously in an attempt to hit him, but he simply just dodged the attacks.

"See what I mean? You can't hit me." Naruzu said while continuing to dodge Inuyasha's attacks. Inuyasha became angrier and while Naruzu was laughing, Inuyasha swung the Tetsusiaga really hard and made contact with Naruzu's gut. He went sailing into the wall. The wall crumbled around him into a pile of rocks and dirt. Naruzu slowly rose from the rubble looking livid. Naruzu raised his palm to face Inuyasha.

Kagome watched the battle rage. She cheered when Inuyasha managed to hit Naruzu. She watched him rise from the rubble and was perplexed when he raised his palm toward Inuyasha.

'It looks like he is trying to say talk to the hand.' Kagome chuckled at that thought. She soon stopped when she felt and immense amount of spirit energy being gathered. Her eyes widened when she realized what was about to happen.

"Look out Inuyasha!"

"Huh?" at that moment when he looked at Kagome, Naruzu fired the spirit blast at Inuyasha.

It was like everything was in slow motion. Kagome wriggled free of Hiei's grasp and grabbed her bow and arrows. She ran to aim her arrow at the beam. She fired the arrow in the beam's path as Inuyasha moved to avoid the beam. The beam connected with the arrow and an explosion erupted. As the dust cleared it showed that Inuyasha was safe, the arrow canceled out the spirit beam, and Kagome was standing there with another arrow ready to fire. It was aimed at Naruzu.

"Leave him alone!" Kagome shouted. Naruzu turned his attention to Kagome.

"Hey, aren't we supposed to be fighting too?" Kuwabara observed.

"Yeah, we are the ones assigned to this mission. We haven't had any action yet." Yusuke said. He walked up next to Kagome and got ready to fire his spirit gun. Kurama soon followed. He stood next to Yusuke and withdrew his rose whip. Hiei stood next to Kagome on the other side with his katana in his hand and the Jagan uncovered. Kuwabara was next to Hiei holding his spirit sword.

"What is this?" Naruzu said. He took a step toward the group.

"Don't move or I'll shoot!" Kagome shouted.

Naruzu stopped in his tracks.

'That girls arrow canceled my spirit beam. So she does have power.' Naruzu looked at each of them. Studying them in some way. 'The boy, Yusuke has some great power too. Hiei and Kurama are quite strong as well. The ugly boy wit the orange hair seems to pose no threat though.'

Naruzu took one step closer and Kagome fired her arrow. Yusuke also fired his spirit gun. It wrapped itself around Kagome's arrow and headed straight for Naruzu. Naruzu tried to dodge it, but Hiei appeared behind him and held him in place. Hiei held onto Naruzu until the last moment, then let go and quickly moved out of the line of fire. Naruzu wasn't as quick. He was hit by both attacks.

Inuyasha stood s the arrow and spirit gun made it's way toward Naruzu. He grabbed Tetsusiaga and unleashed the wind scar to join the other attacks.

As Naruzu was already suffering from Kagome and Yusuke's attack, he was hit by another from Inuyasha. Naruzu screamed one last shrill scream before disintegrating and a big explosion erupted in the room afterward.

Everyone shielded themselves from the blast. The smoke slowly started to disperse and everyone was tense and wary of the outcome. When the smoke completely dissipated, Naruzu was nowhere to be found.

Everyone relaxed and let out a breath that they didn't know they were holding.

"Eh, is he really gone?" Kuwabara asked.

"Yes, it appears so." Kurama answered.

Kagome walked up to where Naruzu once stood. Something was glittering on the ground. Kagome kneeled down and picked up the object.

"What's this?"

"Huh, that looks like the necklace we were supposed to retrieve." Yusuke said.

"Kagome, are you OK?" Inuyasha asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Kagome said. Kagome walked over and handed the necklace to Yusuke.

"Thanks."

"Let's go Kagome." Inuyasha said as he kneeled down to allow Kagome to climb on.

"Wait, you can't go!" Hiei spoke up. Everyone looked at Hiei in shock.

"What? Why not?" Kagome asked.

"Uh,……….because………Koenma may want to thank you." Hiei supplied.

"Yeah right. You just want her to stay because you like her." Kuwabara said while elbowing Hiei. Hiei's cheeks glowed a light pink shade.

"You better watch it Kuwabara, Hiei might just kill you." Yusuke said.

"Kagome let's go. We have to finish gathering the jewel shards before Naraku does!" Inuyasha said.

"Hold on. Is that true Hiei? Is that the reason you want me to stay?"

Hiei's face resembled a tomato at that moment. He looked away and slowly nodded. Kagome smiled and gave him a hug. Inuyasha growled in anger. He walked over and grabbed Kagome's arm.

"Come on, let's go!"

"What if she doesn't want to?" Hiei asked.

"uh…." Kagome brilliantly said while standing there with a look of shock on her face.

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me, shorty?" Inuyasha said while letting go of Kagome's arm and pushing her gently to the side.

"Huh, why bother fighting when I am obviously going to win?" Hiei arrogantly said.

"We'll see!" Inuyasha shouted while unsheathing Tetsusiaga.

A/N:

OOOO another cliffy! I am so evil. I am not sure how I am going to go about righting the next chapter. Hiei vs. Inuyasha is coming up next. I hope you liked it! So Kagome's Crush is coming to a close. I estimate about 2 more chapters left! Yay! I can't wait can you? Well, send me a review! I love reading them! Who knows maybe it will encourage to write the next chapter sooner!