Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Moving On ❯ The Discovery ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2:The Discovery

Kagome walked through the woods clutching her chest a little bit from the suppressed fear she suddenly had.The forest was very dark that night,because the clouds were blocking out the moon.<Its a full moon tonight...> Kagome suddenly remembered.As she walked closer to a group of trees,she heard voices.She stifled a gasp,which would have sounded more like a cry of pain.She saw Kikyo,with a dagger in Inuyasha's back!

<Inuyasha's POV> I looked at Kikyo,who gave me an ice cold warning look.The plan was simple ,she had told me,All we had to do was fool Kagome into thinking you were dead,then she would be fooled into attacking.Then her soul would be mine! When she said that,I didn't know what to say.She was not the Kikyo I remembered.<But,I owe her don't I?> I thought.<But,how can I kill my best friend?> I thought.I would have done something, But Kikyo had placed a spell on me that was almost like a puppet master.She controlled all of my actions.I could not move,or speak at all.I wanted to growl,I wanted to warn Kagome!Dammit,I felt so helpless!
saw Kagome looked surprised,and was reminded again how helpless I was right now.<DAMMIT!> I thought."KIKYO!WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!?" Kagome demanded.Kikyo did a mysterious smile,"I want my soul back,Kagome." she said,with a hint of malice in her voice.My "eyes" widened.I fought the spell as hard as I could,but then I felt it grow stronger.That was when I realized my mistake.

~At Spirit World~ Yuusuke walked into Koenma's office muttering...Botan woke him up right in the middle of a good dream!It was about 4 a.m now,and the Urameshi group was looking pretty disgruntled.Hiei was muttering death threats at the toddler every few minutes,which made the toddler grow pale.Even Kurama was annoyed at Koenma,and thats saying something."Oi Toddler!Whats the mission this time?!" Yuusuke demanded sounding annoyed.Koenma didn't answer."Hn,if you do not answer I will rip out your voice box,then you will wish you did talk." Hiei said,narrowing his eyes.He looked like he was fully prepared to go all out with the threat.Koenma jumped."Eheheh...No need to do that Hiei." Koenma said nervously."Well tell us the damn case!" Yuusuke said."Yeah," Kuwabara said."I bet I will beat everyone!!" Hiei smirked."Hn,that would be a sign of the apoclypse."

"You shrimp!"

"Idiot"

"3 EYED MORON!"
HUMAN!"

"SHORT FREAK!"

"BAKA NO NINGEN!"

"MIDGET!"

"IMCOMPETENT BAKA!!"


Kuwabara tried to punch Hiei,put he simply used his speed to dodge.Everyone sweatdropped,and looked back to Koenma.He cleared his throat,then began to speak."This is a very important case!" Koenma began.Yuusuke yawned."you all need to go find peices of the Shikon no tama!" Kurama and Hiei's eyes went wide."The Jewel of 4 souls?" Kurama said.raised an eyebrow.Koenma nodded."Do you have any information on it!?" he
and Kuwabara,were far from being as serious as the god and
2 demons."GIMMIE THE DAMN CHIPS MORON!" Yuusuke yelled punchig
ME URAMESHI!" he yelled back.There was now a giant anime fight cloud in the middle of the office.
Hiei muttered.Other than his remark,no one payed attention to the idiots.

Kurama nodded again."I was the curious thief who wanted to find the Jewel.It is supposed to triple a demons power.But the jewel was split into hundreds of peices by a miko (priestess) in training." he finished.

Hiei was smirking,Koenma looked shocked Kurama knew so much about it,and Yuusuke and Kuwabara stopped fighting to listen to the story."Hn,so all we need to do is find the shards?" he asked.Koenma nodded.Hiei scoffed,"I do not wish to waste my time with these fools," he said.He then dissapeared in a black blur.

Everyone was sweatdropping."Sooo...where are the shards?" Yuusuke asked.Koenma got an anime vain."IF I KNEW WHERE THEY WERE FOR SURE WHY WOULD I BE SITTING HERE!?!?" He yelled.Yuusuke and Kuwabara jumped,and Kurama winced.

"OK OK!DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT MIGHT BE!?!?" Yuusuke demanded looking pissed."Yes I do.It is in the Higurashi Shrine 10 miles away from your house,Yuusuke." Koenma said.Yuusuke,and Kuwabara anime fell.CLOSE?!" they yelled at the same time.Kurama winced again.Koenma's anime vain got bigger."STOP MESSING AROUND YUUSUKE AND MOVE IT!" he yelled.
turned to Botan."OPEN THE DAMN PORTAL!" he yelled.Botan jumped,making a small 'eep' sound.She nodded her head,"Yes Koenma-sama." she opened the portal,and pushed Yuusuke,Kuwabara,and Kurama inside.

After they had left,Koenma sighed in releif."Ogre,get me my aspirin." he said.sweatdropped."Uhh..Koenma sir?We're all out.Hiei took the last of them.."went wide eyed.Then he began ranting about how his spirit detectives are always lazy.(Sorry,I HAD to put that,i couldn;t fight the urge ^^)very sorry about this,it was getting so long,and I wanted to make the fight scene and this the same chapter,I hope this is ok.I got my friend to help write it.