Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never say: It can't get any worse ❯ Saliva ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ergh. Sesshomaru has been too out of character. I'll try and fix that in this chapter.

___________________________

Kuwabara, who was in hiding in a cupboard, peered out cautiously through the crack of his hiding place. When he was satisfied that he was alone he silently crept out. He straightened then silently snuck toward the screen door. If he could just get back to the time portal where Botan was he'd be scott free! He definitely owed Uramenshi for informing that Hiei was out for blood, his blood, thus saving his ass.

Hiei smirked when he saw the idiot climb out of the cupboard. He popped a brownie with a creamy melted chocolate interior into his mouth. Yum. The apparition made a mental note to steal some more from the kitchens later to satisfy his sweet tooth.

Sounds weird eh?

No one but Kurama new the apparition had a really big sweet tooth which was somewhat of a problem because whenever there were sweets around and the rest of the gang were there he couldn't eat the morsels until they left the room. For personal reasons that and to keep his reputation, whoever heard of a bad guy who has a sweet tooth? And with his reputations it would cause only complete and utter humiliation on his part. Which is why his friend and partner almost always made sure that the humans left some leftover treats, but he usually ended up with only five or so pieces, the most got was eight, which always left him in a sour mood. He blamed Yusuke and Kuwabara, of course, seeing as he himself would have trouble deterring their one track minded mouths.

The apparition left his treasure wrapped in a handkerchief up on the rafter of the room then silently landed on the ground behind the buffoon. He leaned close and whispered into the moron's ear, "You're dead."

Kuwabara jumped a mile high, he hastily tried to grab a rafter beam but was suddenly forced down by an invisible weight crushing down on his stomach. He looked up to see Hiei standing over him an evil smile gracing the Jaganshi's face.

___________________________

Youko looked over at Hiei's smug face. {What did you do to Kuwabaka?} He asked curiously through their mental link. He hadn't seen nor heard of his 'servant' in over four days so far nor had his jaganshi friend been around either. .

Hiei's grin widened, but he refused to answer.

"Why has the Northern Lord not come here yet? It has been four days since the meeting has commenced!"

"Mayhap the Lord may've died."

"The Lord could be ill."

The whispers and opinions of others resounded around the table. Inu Yasha stared listlessly munching on the baked treats, Kagome and them made, that were served. That was the only apparent highlight of the meeting so far.

Oh joy.

"I bet the Lord is really cute! That's what I've heard anyway!"

"Inu Yasha. Sit up and act with a little more dignity. You represent our family - unfortunately." Sesshomaru admonished indifferently.

"Hmph! We should elect a new Lord for the Northern Lands! Someone who can be at such an important meeting as such on time."

The said hanyou just rolled his eyes, "So who's the Northern Lord anyway?"

The Western Lord glared at his brother impassively. "You clearly are as stupid and ignorant as you look. Or could it be that you are just half-human? Half the demon, half the brain."

"Shut up!" Inu Yasha growled baring his fangs. "At least I ain't a stuck up jackass!" he crossed his arms huffily.

Sesshomaru smirked. "Come now little brother. Even the little fox that travels with you can come up with a better insult."

"Half brother! Just answer the bloody question! Who's the Northern Lord?!"

___________________________

She sighed. She was ridding on her brand new black pony, Houten. Her little red shape-shifting dragon companion flitted beside her as they made their way toward the west.

The dragon flew up and tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"What?" she snapped.

"Um . . . well . . . do you think it would be a good idea to be going to Lord Sesshomaru-sama's palace? I mean . . . he's . . ."

"Shippo is at the palace. Besides he can't hurt me! The Lords Meeting has begun and he can't kill another youkai unless out of dire need according to law of old, set down by Tsyunakai and Amidamurai the first two to call the Lord's Meeting, of the gathering or else dire consequences will take place."

"But - "

"Do you want to die?" She growled.

The dragon eeped then flew back to hide amongst the saddlebags.

She smiled as the Western Lord's castle came into view. The black haired girl sighed and pulled out a box of crayons from her armour, she rubbed it against her cheek. "I'll see you soon Shippo," she whispered.

___________________________

Inu Yasha's eyes widened. "Hiten. And. Maten. Northern Lords?"

Sesshomaru inclined his head slightly. "They annoy me, I have not dealt with them often and usually avoid them unless absolutely necessary."

"Oh." He said. Just his luck. He killed the two Lords of the Northern Lands a year ago! Just as well, Shippo would've attacked them on sight were they alive and just happened to saunter in the Western Palace. "Hey." He said lazily. "When's the last time you talked to them?"

"A year ago."

"Oh." He blanched.

Dammit! Why of all the demons in the whole of bloody Japan did the two Thunder Brothers HAVE to be the Northern Lords?! Why hadn't they mentioned that fact?!

Sesshomaru lifted a delicate eyebrow. "Little brother, if you are to be sick do so else where."

"Lord Sesshomaru." Someone with a Scottish accent said. Lord McNalton's translator continued when everyone ceased talking. "My Lord McNalton believes that we should consider nominating a new Lord of Northern Lands of Japan. The Lords Meeing is a very serious gathering of demon Lords. It a grave and serious offence to miss even one meeting. The Northern Lord of Japan did not come to first meeting which is even worse and now he is currently meeting the second meeting. My Lord says that we should elect a new Lord for the said territory."

Sesshomaru stared stoically at the burly Scottish horse demon or centaur, as Kagome called him when they first met. Many others just nodded. Inu Yasha looked sick.

"What say you Sesshomaru?" Lady Saro asked patiently. Though she was the official leader of the meets no one could help but look to the quiet stoic taiyoukai as the unofficial decision-maker.

He nodded slightly. "I have no one to nominate for the said position."

Lord McNalton whispered something to his translator who nodded. "My Lord McNalton nominates - "

He was interrupted when the shoji screens were thrown open. "WAIT!!!" Someone cried.

All eyes swivelled to a small panting black haired girl that had a small red dragon floating by her side. Inu Yasha raised an eyebrow. "Souten?"

The halfling winced. Souten. Sister to Hiten and Maten. Was everyone in that particular family named a name that ended in 'ten'? Wait no! Concentrate! She's the new Northern Lady! Damn. He was in deep shit.

"Who are you?" One of the Ladies demanded.

Souten drew herself up, "I'm Souten of the Thunder Beast Family in the Laimei Valley. The Lady of the Northern Lands of Japan." She finished. She bowed low. "I'm sorry for being late. I didn't know the meeting commenced until a day ago."

Silence met with this announcement.

Inu Yasha took this opportunity to sneak off but only got a few feet away before Sesshomaru lashed out, grabbed his hair and pulled him back to his place on the cushions. The hanyou glared at his brother who just looked at the girl.

"That is lie!" Someone shouted.

"It can't be she's just a girl!"

"This is a mockery!"

"Well you're were right and wrong. The Northern Lord is really a Lady. Yet she still is cute!"

"Mayhap she be telling the truth."

"She's too young to take up such a big responsibility."

The Lords and Ladies chattered loudly voicing their opinions - mostly negative ones.

"SILENCE!" Lady Saro shouted.

Everyone shut up.

Lady Saro stood then walked over to the nervously fidgeting girl. Saro stopped by the girl and said in a kind voice. "How can you prove that you are really the Lady of the Northern Lands of Japan?"

Souten swallowed hard. "I know I'm just a little kid, but I'm the only remaining member of The Thunder Beast Family. I don't know how I can prove that I'm the real Lady, but I'll do anything you say Lady . . . uh . . . Sara right?" she asked trying to find the owl's name.

"Lady Saro." The owl demon said with a smile. "Well you look enough like Jouten-kun and Katen-chan."

'Dear gods?! Why was everyone in her family named with a 'ten' at the end?' Inu Yasha thought incoherently.

"However I don't understand something." Lady Saro said with a frown.

Uh oh.

Inu Yasha tried to sneak off again only to have his ankle latched onto by his brother.

"What happened to your parents?"

Souten blinked "My parents died in battle."

"Your brothers too?"'

Souten shook her head. "Yup. Only Inu Yasha killed them."

Everyone swivelled their eyes toward the said hanyou who was evidently attempting to gnaw off his half brother's wrist, which was connected to the hand which was latched onto to the hanyou's ankle. While the other said half brother tried not to show any emotion as he attempted to dislodge his brother's mouth from his newly regrown appendage.

Really. It was just plain undignified for one to have someone gnawing and salivating on one's wrist. One's newly regrown wrist, might I add.

___________________________

The forest was silent. Not a peep was heard from any animals.

Sango bent over the monk. She gulped panting hard as she took his long thick staff into her hands.

Miroku grunted panting hard. Sweat dripped down his face as she pulled then he let out a loud moan.

"Miroku?" Sango asked timidly. She let go of it somewhat hesitantly and sat up on her knees. "Am I hurting you?"

The monk shook his head. "First time at this?" he panted. Sweat dripped down his chin

She nodded her head reluctantly.

"Okay then. Gently please." Miroku murmured.

Sango nodded then bent over the monk once more and straddled him. "Ready?"

Miroku nodded. He groaned when she started to pull again, gently this time.

"Sango? Miroku?" A hesitant voice called out.

Sango looked up at the miko gratified. "Kagome! A worm demon attacked the houshi and I, we killed it but unfortunately Miroku got impaled by his own staff."

"Oh no! Miroku!" Kagome exclaimed. She ran over then knelt beside her fallen comrade. She looked up at the exterminator, "Sango. Hold him down. Ouch this looks deep." Kagome took off her outer kimono then shredded it into strips for bandages. She took a hold of the staff that was embedded in his shoulder then said: "Miroku. Scream as loud as you want." Then with a mighty tug she pulled the staff free.

Miroku yelled out and didn't stop.

Sango watched helplessly as Miroku writhed in pain but what bothered her was the scream. It reminded her so much of the scream that her mother screamed when she was being devoured by the spider demon. She willed for him stop but he didn't so she did the only thing she knew would stop him. Sango leaned over the fallen monk then kissed him.

He felt pain.

Like hell.

Then bliss.

Like Heaven.

'Sango.' He thought incoherently. He slid his good arm and placed it on her head, he slanted his face and slid his tongue into her mouth greedily, he explored the interesting inside of her mouth. Sango pressed harder against him timidly rubbing her tongue against his. He stroked her tongue trying to meld his mouth with hers. 'Oh gods. She could rob a monk of all good holy intentions.' He thought distantly.

"Sango. Miroku." Kagome said. They didn't hear her as they were too engrossed in one another's mouths. Normally Kagome would've snuck off and let them have their moment - cause come on! It's about time they started making out!

However the large amount of blood currently gushing out of the monk deterred her from doing so.

Sex would probably kill the said monk.

She sighed. Time to bring out the big guns. "Miroku you sly dog you. Didn't ask that servant that beautiful servant to bear your child an hour ago?" Kagome asked sweetly.

Nothing could've snapped Sango back faster. The taijiya sat there and glared hard at the monk who was trying to defend himself. "I'll go get some water." She said stiffly. She stood up then walked off with her boomerang and Miroku's heart.

___________________________

If you're coffuzled about that scene up there, then no they did not do the three-lettered tango. I just made it seem like they did. Okay? Good!

Um. . . . I'm sorry if I got Souten's personality wrong but I haven't watched the episode where she pops up yet. ^^' Please bear with me.

No I didn't spell or grammar check.

Please stop sending threat mail. It annoys me. It's okay if you remind me to update and all but swearing every other word is just plain annoying. =) Thank you for understanding. Oh and flamers. If you are going to flame me please at least leave me an address to contact you with. That and have a better reason to flame me than, 'It's SO fucking stupid!' I don't take flames seriously if that is the only thing that you've got to say.

Last thing LESLIE C.!!! CONTACT ME!!! I LOST THE URL OF THE WEB PAGE!!! SORRY!!! GIVE IT TO ME PLEASE!!! ^^

This Chapter Was Revised.