Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Never say: It can't get any worse ❯ Magic Rabbit Eggs ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks to HieiAndSess'sBabyGirl for informing me of the correct usage of koi. =D Hotdogs and onion rings for you!! >=D Will change it! *saluts*

Ergh. Sorry about the long gaps in time that it takes for me to update. ^^, school stuff. My grades are going to hell at the moment so I have to focus on that first and foremost.

Thanks for all the reviews - especially on mediaminer.org. I'm surprised I got that many reviews from over there. ^^ Usually people just read and don't review, because of the view counter thing. ^^ I always dreamed of having that many reviews. =D Thankies!

Sheesh. Be patient. The 'entertainment' won't be for a while. However I shall make some references towards it in the story.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: I changed Rain to Atsume which I believe is Japanese for Rain. ^^Atsume/Rain and Kagome is the same person by the way. Youko just calls her the other name because he didn't know her name at first and she wouldn't give it.

This chapter is dedicated to D-Chan3 for that wonderful idea . . .enjoy.

-

Souten crossed her arms and glared at the dog half-demon that was walking beside her as they made their way down the hall of the Western Palace.

Inu Yasha also had his arms crossed and was currently glaring at the little munchkin, "Don't glare at me kid! If your brothers hadn't kidnapped Kagome we wouldn't be in this mess."

The black-haired girl just glared at him, "Stupid! I hate you! Now I'm stuck with you!"

The halfling snorted in contempt. "You remind me a lot of your brothers. Particularly Hiten. He was such a jackass."

"Moronic bastard!"

"Go to hell."

"Lead the way."

"My pleasure."

The twosome parted ways at the next corridor both muttering obscenities about one another.

*

Youko lounged about on a low branch near the ground aside a meadow Kagome and the children were occupying. They were playing tag. A soft breeze swept by to lift strand of his hair into the wind. He sat still. Still as a statue. He looked in tune with nature despite his silvery colour, when the sunlight struck his silvery persons he seemed to radiate a bright silver glow. His face held a carefree mischievous look like a child's almost boyish yet at the same time his eyes held the expression of old wisdom.

His eyes furrowed in deep concentration marring his god like visage. He was puzzling about the all mysterious Atsume aka Kagome. How is it that she had in her possession a 'plastic' ball? If memory served him right plastic was invented till around T.V. was invented . . . which was in the 1900's whenever whoever invented T.V. So he didn't know exactly when so what? What he really wanted to know was who exactly was Atsume/Kagome?

"Hey Youko!" A voice called.

Ye speak of thy angel and she hath come.

Atsume was below him waving with a grin. Today she chose to wear a black sleeveless shirt that didn't cover her smooth flat abdomen, blue flare jeans that

Youko fell down and hung by his forelegs, his face nearly colliding with Atusme's. "You called Atsume?" He asked smoothly.

Kagome backed away a few feet then smiled in recognition at the fox and because he looked funny hanging upside down. "Sure did. Rin has a question." She said looking down at the small black-haired girl in question. "Go ahead Rin. I'm sure he knows the answer."

"Yes. Ask me." He said smiling in amusement at the nervously fidgeting girl. He was ready for any question that could be thrown at him.

"Um . . . . ." Rin looked up at Youko and asked innocently, "Where do babies come from?"

With the possible exception of that one.

[Yes Youko.] Suuichi smirked. [Were do babies come from?]

{Shut up.}

Kagome watched in silent fascination as Youko began flickering again. Only this time he didn't flicker between colours - he flickered between shapes. When Youko flickered he turned not into a red blur as before but more like his whole body changed. In place of the red blur was a young man with long red hair, green eyes, a soft face, who wore pink uniform and he looked . . . . . human. She saw that all within a fraction of a second and then he was Youko again and then he flickered again . . . . . she really had to ask him about that.

Youko looked accusingly at Kagome who just smiled at him innocently. He looked back at the small child with a small smile; he calmly flipped down to the ground and knelt in front of the small girl. "You really want to know?"

Rin nodded.

"Eggs."

The girl tilted her head to the side. "What eggs?"

Youko looked up to see Atsume giving him a warning look, he looked back at Rin with a smile then replied. "Magic rabbit eggs."

[ . . . . . . You are screwed up in the head.]

{Didn't I tell you to shut up?!}

Kagome started coughing, Youko suspected that she was hiding her laugh.

"Really?" Rin asked wide eyed.

"Yes." Youko said then continued. "You see when a mommy and a daddy want to have a baby they do the 'bunny dance'." He curled and uncurled both is middle and index finger on both hands when he said bunny dance.

{What about the stork? And where the heck did you get the "bunny dance" from?!}

Youko mentally rolled his eyes at his counterpart. {The Magic Rabbit Eggs story is much closer to the truth! Besides the stork one is dumb.}

Kagome bit her lip and looked away trying not to laugh.

"The 'bunny dance'?"

[The stork story is NOT dumb! I won't begin to comment on how dumb that 'bunny dance' thing sounds.]

"Yes Rin. They do the bunny dance to honour the great and all powerful Magic Bunny King."

Kagome snorted in laughter, she slapped a hand over her mouth and looked away.

[Magic Rabbit King?]

{Kids love magic so I give them magic!}

[I still like the stork version better.]

{The one about strangling a stork?! What if children actually did that just to get a brother or sister!?}

Suuichi rolled his eyes. {You could just tell them that you have to be over the age of twenty - and mated!}

"So then what?"

"Well. They have to do the 'bunny dance' at right time, the right way and on the right day. Or else it's will be all wrong and they'll have to do it again."

[See? Close to the truth!]

{What if she asks what the 'bunny dance' IS?}

"What does the bunny dance look like?"

"You'll find out when you're older."

[. . . . . ]

{Don't say it.}

"Why?"

"Because. Just because."

"So then what?"

"When the two people do 'bunny dance' correctly the Magic Bunny King sends out a messenger stork to bring a Magic Rabbit Egg to the two people."

[There. I put in a stork. Happy?]

{. . . . . I still like the other version.}

[ERGH! Humans are so damn hard to please!]

"Oh! And then the egg hatches! Right?!" Rin asked hopping up and down.

Kagome looked up trying in vain not to burst out laughing.

Youko nodded. "And that's where babies come from."

Rin grinned then hugged Youko. "Yay! Thank you Youko! That was a great story!" She let go of the fox and turned to back to run to the other children but not before saying, "Even though that's a complete and total lie! Everyone knows that babies come from the pearls that people choke out of storks. Thanks anyway!"

{ . . . . . . . }

[That was surprising.] Suuichi mused.

{Two words: Shut up.}

Youko looked up to see a doubled over Atsume laughing her head off. He glared hard at the female who dared ridicule him, how dare she?! She probably asked Rin to ask him! Evil! Pure evil! Oh he knew exactly how to get her back! The fox looked up with an evil grin gracing his lips.

Kagome wiped away the tears from her eyes and stood up straight with a grin. She looked over at her foxy companion only to find him staring quite intently at her. Her eyes widened and she took a cautious step back, he stood then without warning pounced on her. He straddled her stomach, pinned her hands above her head with one of his own.

The miko's eyes widened in fear. This brought back really bad memories. Memories about not being able to move as a looming figure stood atop of you. About being tortured over and over and over again. Memories. Horrible ones. Ones that would haunt her forever. Memories of being unable to move while she was being tortured over and over again until she could barely breath. A horrible torture technique designed to leave you gasping in pain as precious oxygen is painfully driven from your lungs and a burning sensation is left as a terrible reminder. A horrible. Evil. Maniacal. Twisted torture.

Youko's free hand was poised in the air; a twisted smirk marred his calm countenance. Silence enveloped around the two as he menacingly and slowly brought his claws down.

[DON'T DO IT YOUKO!!] Suuichi pleaded. [Not even you can be that be that sadistic and heartless!]

{A fox has to do what a fox has to do.} Youko replied to his other half with a smirk.

[Bastard!]

Kagome thrashed wildly as the hand was brought down lower and lower . . . .

Youko chuckled then said, "It's futile to escape. No one makes a mockery of, I Youko Kurama The Greatest Thief in all of Makai, and lives unscathed."

Then in a burst of speed the hand bore down upon her.

The miko screamed . . . . .

. . . . as he tickled her.

"Let go!" Kagome sobbed as the fox's hand darted around furiously at all her ticklish spots. "Bas . . . tard!" She choked out.

Suuichi shook his head. [You asshole. How could you?!]

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YOUKO'S MOLESTING KAGOME!!!!"

Youko's head snapped up at the shout and saw Shippo racing over to them with a determined look. The fox was impressed at the bravery the young kit showed, he was just barely able to dodge the foxfire thrown at him. The silver fox jumped onto a tree branch with an amused look.

Boink.

Kaboink.

Youko blinked in surprise and felt the lump on the side of his head where two rather large rock hit him. Another rock hit him. And then another. Pretty soon he was under siege of rocks all of which he skilfully dodged while still remaining on the same branch. He looked toward the source and noted with amusement that all of the children had banned together and pelting rocks at him.

He looked over at the sprawled out Kagome with sardonic grin as she laid panting out of breath. She looked delicious just laying down there . . . .

With a last look at the priestess in question he disappeared into the trees.

*

A dark laughed escaped his lips. "How does it feel down there?" He asked mockingly with a smirk gracing his lips.

"I'm . . . sorry!!!" A choked sobbed from the dark abyss. The voice was nearly drowned out because of all the inhuman calls from the dark pit.

"Sorry. Is not good enough." The figure cloaked in black hissed.

"You . . . you . . . you . . . ar . . . aren't . . . . ."

"Say hello to your new friends. Kuwabaka."

*

Sesshomaru sat on a stone bench in a large inner courtyard beside a small trickling stream; thick foliage hid his solitary figure from the world. His eyes were closed in deep thought.

'Should I actually make Kagome do that dance in front of the others just to embarrass her?' He asked himself.

\You shouldn't Sesshomaru-sama\ A soft voice giggled.

/Don't listen to her. Make her do it . . . / A scratchy voice croaked.

The taiyoukai's eyes snapped open. "Who's there?" He demanded as he stood and looked about him. He was confused when he realised that he was alone.

\I'm here.\

/I'm here./

He spun around, "Where? Show yourselves!"

Suddenly an two small images appeared on his shoulders. On his left shoulder was an image of Jaken with devil wings, a forked tail and a pitchfork. On his right was of a feather winged Rin. Both were small.

"Rin? Jaken? Why are you both . . . ?" He raised an eyebrow trailing his sentence.

Angel Rin grinned at Sesshomaru, "I'm a visually representative metaphor designed to personify your rectitude or conscience!" She pointed to Devil Rin, "Vice versa for him."

-

Yes I know there were grammar and spelling mistakes.