Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pandora
 
 
 
Chapter 1
 
 
 
Why am I here? Why am I alive? The wind howls as the rain pours down, the streets are dark with no light in sight as a lone figure walks in the night. Away from the city and all of the people she walks in the allies away from everything, not to be seen.
 
You maybe wondering who this girl is, well I'll tell you, it is the same kind hearted Kagome Higurashi. The same happy girl with no care in the world, the same one that still travels back in time to meet InuYasha, Sango, Miroku, and her son Shippo searching for the Shikon No Tama.
 
After the indecent her whole life changed. Her attitude changed and everyone she knows doesn't know what happened to her. What happened to Kagome you may ask well she was turned into a vampire. The night that she was changed was after she got back from the Feudal Era.
 
She was walking up to her house when she was tackled down to the ground. Kagome was about to scream, but then she realized that her family was not home and even if she did screamed then they probably wouldn't be able to hear her with all raining that was going on.
 
She decided that she should find out who had tackled her and when she looked up to see who it was she was in aw as she saw a man that was on top of her. The man had baby blue eyes and black hair; he was the most gorgeous guy that she had ever seen.
 
Then the next thing se knew was that he had bitten into her neck and she started to feel really weak. Right when she was about to pass out she felt something press against her lips. She opened her mouth and felt some hot liquid fall into her mouth.
 
Once she drank it for the first time she couldn't stop. The man felt that he was losing too much blood so he pulled back and glared at her. Kagome just looked up at him and smirked at him.
 
“I was hoping that you wouldn't pull back, so I could kill you.”
 
“How did you know about that bitch!”
 
“Well let's see, I live in a shrine and I read about vampires and how to kill them.”
 
When Kagome said that she shoved her hand into his chest.
 
“Now you can finally die.”
 
With his last words he called her a bitch and died. Kagome pushed him off of her and dusted herself off, then walked into her house. When Kagome got into her house she went to her room and she started to look in her closet for some new cloths to wear. What she found was one of her favorite outfits that she wasn't allowed to wear.
 
It was a tight black leather tube top with a blood red dragon going around it, black tight leather pants and a long black trench coat. She had on some black knee high leather boots. (AN: I really like leather ^_^) Once Kagome got her outfit, she went and took out her bath stuff and jumped into the shower.
 
When Kagome got out of the shower she noticed that she was more filled out in all the right places and that her hair and eyes changed into different colors. Her hair had turned black but when she turned certain way it looked like it turned a little midnight blue. Her eyes had turned golden with a little of silver specks in them.
 
 
Once she thought that she looked a little decent she decided that she would go out for a little, and that's when we left off in the beginning. Kagome was out for a hunt, looking for something to eat. It was just her luck that someone would just happen to walk into the same ally as her.
 
The person was a tall lean guy that was vary, vary wasted, so since it was an easy kill she didn't care. Kagome pounced on him before he could even cry out for help, and before you knew it she had already sucked him dry and left him there for someone else to find.
 
Kagome decided that it was time to go, even though she was still hungry, then that's when she thought that she could go to the Feudal Era and get some strong demon blood to satisfy her hunger, plus it was getting light out.
 
Once she was decided she left back home and backed some cloths and some food for everyone else, but one thing was still bothering her, she was trying to figure out how she was going to sneak away from InuYasha and everyone before that sun comes up and be able to not be found.
 
The hiding was not a problem it was the getting away from that that she was going to have to work on. She decided that she would figure that out later. Kagome looked out side to see where that sun was at and that's when she noticed that it was almost up.
 
She ran to the well and jumped in, but of course she made sure that no one had seen her. When Kagome got to the Feudal Era she saw that it was just twelve o'clock midnight. (AN: I want it to be dark so that she could see them first.)
 
She was surprised that InuYasha had not come to the well yet, but then she saw that Kikyo's soul takers were in the air and were heading towards the Goshinboku Tree. Kagome came to the conclusion that InuYasha was to busy fucking his dead bitch to be able to sense her.
 
She decided that she was going to sit on the lip of the well for a little longer. The breeze was nice out and you could really see that stars out. Right when Kagome was just starting to relax she sense that InuYasha was running her way. Kagome let out a loud sigh that she was going to not have her little time of silence.
 
“Oi wench what are you doing back so soon?”
 
“And a hello to you to InuYasha.”
 
Kagome just smirked to herself because she noticed that InuYasha still didn't noticed that she wasn't wearing her normal outfit and that she looked just a tad bit different.
 
“Well since you're here why don't we go back to the hut.”
 
InuYasha started to pull her towards that hut so that the others could greet her and she could get some rest. When they had reached that hut Kagome didn't really want to go in but she knew that she would have to tell them sooner or later or else they would just find out for themselves. She knew this because when she would not get up in the morning but would be up at night, they would start to get a little worried.
 
Kagome decided that she would see if they would notice it in the first place before she told them anything. When InuYasha and Kagome walked into the hut everyone asked her why she was back so soon, she just told them that she was board in her time and so she wanted to come back.
 
Sango, Miroku, and Shippo all noticed that Kagome was not wearing her normal outfit but they all decided that they would ask her later about it, but for now they just sat there and enjoyed each others company. While they were sitting around the fire talking, Kagome started to get hungry. She was guessing that the guy she had before had not satisfied her enough.
 
Kagome knew that it was time that she had to leave. When she looked around she noticed that they were all getting a little tired. Kagome decided that she would just get up and act like she was going for a walk. When she got up InuYasha noticed that she was going somewhere and he decided to fallow her.
 
Kagome knew that he would fallow her so when she got out of the door she took off before InuYasha even got up. When InuYasha got outside, he could not find Kagome anywhere, it was like she just disappeared. He was just about to go look for her when he saw one of Kikyo's soul stealers and decided that Kagome could wait.
 
* Next Morning*
 
 
InuYasha hut just got back to the hut to see that everyone was still asleep, but the one person that he could not find was Kagome. He started to get a little bit worried because it was already day time and she should've been back by now. Everyone started to get up but Shippo was the first one to notice that Kagome was not there. Shippo started to look around when he saw that InuYasha was standing in the door way.
 
“InuYasha did you do something to Kagome again?”
 
“HEY runt I didn't do anything to her. While you guys were sleeping she got up and walked out the door, when I got out there she was no where to be seen and I couldn't smell her nether.”
 
“Well then I think that we should go and find her.”
 
Sango and Miroku got up and started to walk out of the hut. InuYasha and Shippo quickly fallowed after them. Throughout the day they couldn't find a trace of Kagome anywhere they looked, night was starting to fall and they were getting tired so they decided that they would start their search in the morning.
 
Night fell and Sango just started to cook dinner when out of nowhere Kagome appeared in front of them. They were all shocked that they couldn't find her anywhere and here she was standing in front of them.
 
“Hey guys!”
 
“KAGOME!!”
 
“Where the hell have you been wench!”
 
“Well I have been around why?”
 
“Kagome we were looking for you all over the place and we couldn't find you anywhere. Where have you been?”
 
“Like I said I was around.”
 
“Well anyways we were just about to eat do you want some?”
 
“No I'm not hungry.”
 
They all looked at her wired and Kagome just blew it off like it was nothing. It was around 12 midnight and Kagome was getting restless and hungry so she thought that it was time to leave again, she looked around and saw that everyone was asleep so she left.
 
What Kagome didn't know was that InuYasha was wide awake and that he saw her leave but this time he hid his scent and fallowed her.
 
Kagome was out looking for her next prey to satisfy her hunger when she saw that Sesshomaru was walking alone. She knew that she would be able to have a little taste of him before she had a low class demon.
 
Kagome hid her scent and snuck up behind Sesshomaru when he was not paying attention. What she knew that he did not see her she bit down where his shoulder and neck met. Sesshomaru had no clue as to what was going on but when he looked over he saw that InuYasha's wench was biting down on his neck and sucking the life out of him.
 
Kagome was just about done when she felt InuYasha behind her in the trees. She looked up really quick to see that InuYasha was standing there with his mouth open and his eyes wide. Kagome was a little shocked that she could not feel InuYasha fallowing her.
 
Sesshomaru was a little shocked when he felt her let go but then he felt InuYasha and locked around but when he did he saw Kagome have a evil smirk on her face towards InuYasha. She turned around and looked up at Sesshomaru and kissed him on the lips.
 
“Hey Sessy you taste great, maybe I'll come and find you later. Bye!”
 
Kagome gave a little smirk and then disappeared. Sesshomaru was in shock that Kagome had just given him a kiss. InuYasha was just about to ask Sesshomaru why Kagome had kissed him but when he turned around he was already gone.
 
InuYasha was going to fallow Kagome when he noticed that she had already covered her scent. InuYasha decided that he would give up and go back to camp and ask her about it in the morning.
 
While InuYasha was heading back Kagome was searching for a low class demon to satisfy her hunger. After a while she found on and had her fill. After she was finished she left to her cave to sleep before the sun came up.
 
*Morning *
 
InuYasha had woken up at the crack of dawn to see that Kagome had not come back yet, so InuYasha went and started to look for her. Kagome on the other hand was in a cave just outside of the western lands. She had put up a barrier at the entrance of the cave just before she fell asleep.
 
InuYasha was still out searching when he came to the same cave that Kagome was in, but he didn't know that. He pulled out the red Tetsusaiga and swing at the barrier, but when he hit it the barrier did not fall. It confused him because that was the first time that a barrier did not fall.
 
InuYasha had a feeling that he should know this aura from somewhere, but he couldn't place it. He decided that he would go back to the others and tell them what he saw Kagome do and to show them the cave.
 
While InuYasha was heading back he felt that Sango, Miroku, Shippo and Kilala were heading right towards him, so he stopped and waited for them to show up.
 
“InuYasha what are you doing out here this early in the morning?”
 
“I was out looking for Kagome.”
 
“Will did you find her.”
 
“Well guys the thing is that I have got to tell you something that I saw last night.”
 
InuYasha told the whole story about what he saw Kagome do to Sesshomaru and blah blah.
 
“So what do you guys think?”
 
“Well I have never heard of something like that before I wonder what's wrong with her.”
 
“Well I did find this cave just up ahead with a barrier around it and I can't seem to be able to break it but it fells really familiar.”
 
“Well InuYasha show us where it is.”
 
InuYasha showed the others where the cave was. When they got there Miroku knew who it was that was inside the barrier but he wasn't really sure that it was really was Kagome inside there. They decided that since they could not break it that they would just camp out in front of it.
 
It was about twelve o'clock when Kagome woke up. She was about to let her barrier down when she felt InuYasha and the others just out side the cave. She didn't want to tell them about her just yet so she ran by them as fast as she could with out them noticing her.
 
While Kagome was running she felt a really powerful demon just up ahead and her curiosity got the better of her and she had to see who it was. She ended up in a clearing where she saw a gorgeous demon practing with his sword whit his shirt off.
 
Kagome just couldn't help her self she had to go and talk to him maybe even get a little taste of him. Kagome started to walk up to him when all of a sudden he turned around and she was met with the most gorgeous red eyes that she had every saw.
 
The demon started to walk up to her when he just disappeared and reappeared with his sword at her throat. Kagome smirked she just loved it when they liked to fight with her. So she decided that she would play with him for a little bit.
 
During their little play the demon was not having much fun so Kagome decided that she would just end it right now. Kagome flipped over him and bit into his neck. When she finally let go she whispered into his ear.
 
“What's your name?”
 
The demon didn't know what came over him but he told her his name.
 
“It's Hiei.”
 
 
 
AN: So what do you guys think good bad so R and R and tell me what you think ok well tootles.
 
^_^ Ris