Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Pandora
 
Chapter
 
 
~ Last Time ~
 
“What's your name?”
 
The demon didn't know what came over him but he told her his name.
 
“It's Hiei.”
 
 
~ Now ~
 
Kagome smirked she knew that if she just asked that she would be able to get anything out of him.
 
“Well Hiei you taste fantastic and you're a great fighter.”
 
“Hn”
 
Kagome just smiled she knew that she had to go back to the others and tell them what was going on but she just had a feeling that she wanted to stay here with Hiei but she also knew that he would not stand for it so right when she turned around and was about to leave Hiei grab her arm and turned her towards him.
 
“You're a good fighter would you like to spar with me?” (OK I knew that this is oc for Hiei but I had to make him stop her somehow ^_^)
 
Kagome thought about it for a little while and decided that she could use the practice so she stayed and had a little fun. During the spar Kagome started to get a little light headed and was about to pass out. Hiei noticed this and stopped to see what was happening to her.
 
Kagome fell to the floor and holding her head. Hiei started to get really worried about her so he rushed over to her and held her in his lap. (Their not going to do anything so don't worry) Kagome looked up at Hiei and saw the concern in his eyes.
 
“Hiei don't worry I just need some food.”
 
“What do you need?”
 
“Remember when I sucked your blood well that is what I eat.”
 
Hiei nodded his head and brought her head to his neck. Kagome looked at him like he was crazy she looked up at him to see if he really wanted to go through with it and he just shock his head yes. Kagome opened her mouth and sank her fangs into the same spot that she did earlier.
 
Hiei closed his eyes expecting to fell a big pain but he didn't fell a thing. He looked down to see if she was doing anything and he saw her drink his blood. When Kagome knew that she had about enough she let go.
 
“Hiei are you ok?”
 
“I'm fine Kagome I didn't even feel a thing.”
 
“Are you sure?”
 
“Hai.”
 
“Well since you said that you are fine and that you don't fell anything I need to go and find a real meal before I pass out.”
 
“I'll come with you just to make sure that you are ok.”
 
“Thank you Hiei.”
 
Kagome jumped into the trees and started to look for someone to have, and Hiei fallowed her. While they were searching Kagome came across Sesshomaru again, she had a little smirk on her face and she knew right away who her target would be.
 
Hiei saw her have a smirk on her face and so he looked to where she was looking and to his surprise he saw that she was looking at the Lord of the Western Lands. He looked back at her and right when he did he saw her take off towards him.
 
Hiei just watched as Kagome latched herself onto his neck. He watched this with fascination at how she was able to catch the Demon Lord off guard. What he heard next really shocked him the most.
 
“Hey Sessy I told you that I would be back.”
 
Sesshomaru had known that she was there all the time so he was expecting it to happen again.
 
“Well Kagome I guess you did.” (Hey guys I'm going to make this story where Sesshomaru and Kagome are like brother and sister but that they have feelings for each other sort of, it's more like brother/sister feelings ok)
 
Sesshomaru turned around and grabbed Kagome and held her to his body, and then he kissed her on the lips. Kagome smirked and kissed him back. Hiei was still in the trees when he saw what was going on. He started to get a little jealous about what was happening but he didn't think anything of it.
 
Hiei stepped out of the forest and stared at them. Kagome and Sesshomaru stopped what they were doing and looked at Hiei. Kagome stepped out of Sessy embrace and walked over to Hiei.
 
“Hiei I would like you to meet the Lord of the Western Lands, Lord Sesshomaru also known as my brother/friend.”
 
“How is it that he is your brother?”
 
“Well he was that one that trained me and we just grew to like each other so Sessy over there did the blood bound with me and now I'm his little sister.” (OK guys Sessy and Kagome are brother and sister for real well adopted bro and sis and their best friends)
 
Kagome let the spell fall down and it showed her in her true form, as her Inu form with a red crescent moon on her forehead. She had midnight blue hair with silver strikes through it, her eyes were a dark blue with gold and silver mixed into them, she had the same kind of strips as Sesshomaru had and she grew about two more feet and her hair and claws grew.
 
Kagome fangs on the other had were just a little bit longer than most because she was turned into a vampire. Kagome looked at Hiei and gave him a little smile before she turned back to Sesshomaru.
 
“Hey Sessy where is that little toad of yours?”
 
“Why Kagome?
 
“Well I need to feed and so since you're here can I eat him and then you can just bring him back?”
 
“Well…….. I guess I can do that for you but I don't know why you like him. JAKEN!”
 
Jaken came running into the clearing and saw that his lords little sister was there with some other demon.
 
“Hai milord?”
 
Right when he was done saying that Kagome had him by the throat.
 
“So Jaken do you know what I want”
 
“NOOOO NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!”
 
Kagome bit into his neck and draned him of his life. After Kagome was done she dropped him and walked up to Sessy and Hiei. When she got up to them she looked at them and saw that they had a disgusted look on their faces.
 
“What guys?”
 
“Kagome how could you do that it's just disgusting.”
 
“Well he has this little spice in his blood that I just love.”
 
“Oh so that's why you always come to me.”
 
“Hai because it's hard to find that sort of taste anywhere else.”
 
Hiei and Sessy just nodded their heads and Sessy walked up to Jaken and brought him back to life. Jaken got up and ran back to find Rin before anything else could happen to him. Sesshomaru looked back over to Hiei and Kagome and just stared at them.
 
“So Kagome why are you with the Forbidden Child?”
 
“Well Sessy I saw him in the forest and I just had to have a taste of him after he was done practicing so he saw me and we got into a little fight and then I had my little taste and then we started to spar with each other until I got light headed.”
 
“And that's when you came to me.”
 
“Hai.”
 
“So what is your name?”
 
“My name is Hiei.”
 
“Well Hiei treat her well.”
 
And with that Sesshomaru disappeared into the forest. Kagome and Hiei looked at each other and they had the same look on their faces that Sesshomaru was on something.
 
Kagome looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was starting to come up.
 
“Hiei I have to go before the sun comes up all the way.” She was about to leave when Hiei stopped her.
 
“I'm coming with you.”
Kagome just nodded her head and they both left together. Kagome and Hiei made it back to her cave before that sun came up. When they got there they noticed that there were people inside the cave asleep. Kagome looked back outside and then back to Hiei with a worried look on her face.
 
“Kagome what's wrong?”
 
“Hiei I have to find a different place to stay out of the sun before the sun comes up or else I will die.”
 
Hiei's eyes got really wide at what she just said. He knew of a place that he could take her but it would be pushing it.
 
“Kagome I know where there is a place that you can go but it might be pushing it a little, is that ok?”
 
“That's fine but we have to go now.”
 
Hiei went and picked up Kagome bridle style and ran off to the place that he knew of. While they were running Hiei and Kagome looked up at the sky and then at each other.
 
“Don't worry Kagome we are almost there.”
 
Kagome nodded her head and just looked ahead of her trusting Hiei that he knew where he was going. They had finally made it to the place and Hiei ran inside, when he did Kagome put up her barrier and looked up at Hiei.
 
“Thank you Hiei.” Kagome leaned up and gave Hiei a kiss on the lips. Hiei was in shock at first but then he started to kiss her back. They broke apart because they had to breath. Kagome smirked up and Hiei and then got out of his arms.
 
“Where are we Hiei?”
 
“This is my home.”
 
Kagome looked back at him and then she started to look around the house. The house was really big it was like one of the apartments in her time. Kagome was starting to get light headed and started to fall, but before she did Hiei caught her just before she hit.
 
“Kagome what's wrong?”
 
“I'm just really tired right now and I need to sleep.”
 
Hiei picked her up and carried her to his bed and laid her down. Kagome look up at Hiei just as he was about to leave.
 
“Hiei don't go.”
 
“Why not, you need to get some sleep.”
 
“Well why don't you come and sleep with me, I know that you are tired and I don't want to take up your bed.”
 
Hiei nodded his head and headed back over to the bed. He took off his shirt and climbed into the bed behind her. Once he was in Kagome snuggled up to him and Hiei put his arms around his waist. Once they were comfortable they both fell into a peaceful sleep in each others arms.
 
When the sun came up the Inu gang woke up and just stared at each other. They had stayed up almost all night trying to find how was inside the cave but they weren't about to tell who was in there. They were going to stay up all night and see if the person came back but I guess they didn't.
 
They still didn't know where Kagome was and they were starting to get a little worried about her. She had not been back to them in two days and they had no clue as to where she would be at. During the day they were still looking for any signs as to where Kagome might be, but so far that had nothing to go by.
 
What they didn't know was that Kagome was asleep in Hiei's arms. Night started to fall and they started to make camp. Sango was making dinner and InuYasha, Miroku, and Shippo were playing a card game that Kagome taught them.
 
Kagome had just woken up to see that Hiei was still asleep with his arms around her. Kagome smiled at him and gave him a kiss before she got up. When Kagome was out the door she turned back and wrote Hiei a note telling him where she was.
 
 
Dear Hiei,
 
I have to go but I will be back soon so don't worry and when I do come back we can finish our little spar that we didn't get to finish.
 
Love,
 
Kagome
 
Kagome left and headed towards the well to go back home and to tell her family what is going on. Kagome had jumped into the well and headed home. When she got home she headed to her house to see if her family was still awake. When she got in she saw that her mom was in the kitchen cooking dinner.
 
Kagome smiled to herself, all of a sudden Kagome got an evil smirk on her face. She decided that she would scare her mom. Kagome was right behind her when her mom turned around and looked at her. Her mom screamed and dropped that food that she was holding.
 
Kagome caught the food before it all fell on the floor. Kagome started to crack up at her moms face. Her mom on the other hand was not laughing but she was in shock that her daughter was home. Her mom just looked at her and saw that she was setting the table for her.
 
“Kagome what are you doing back so soon?”
 
“Well mom I have something that I need to tell you so I think that you need to sit down for this.”
 
Kagome's mom look at her like she was crazy but then she just brushed it off.
 
“Well mom I have to tell you that I did come home earlier but when I got out of the well someone attacked me. It was a vampire and so he turned me into one.”
 
Kagome looked at her mom to see if she should continue with the rest of her story. Her mom looked like she was going to have a heart attack but she nodded for Kagome to continue.
 
“Well before he could leave I killed him and headed into town to have a little fun, after I was done I headed back into the well. I have also met someone that I will let you met sometime.”
 
Her mom was a little shocked but she smiled at her daughter anyway. She could tell that her daughter was afraid that she would not accept her so she went up to her and pulled her towards her.
 
“Kagome don't you ever think that I would not accept, I don't care what you are I will always love.”
 
“I know mom I was just worried that's all.”
 
“Well Kagome have you told your friends yet?”
 
“No but Sesshomaru knows, and I met a demon named Hiei that I like.”
 
 
“Ok well so you need anything?”
 
“No I just wanted you to know that and I have to go I'm a little hungry right now.”
 
“Kagome before you leave I have something that I need to tell you.”
 
“What is it mom?”
 
“Well Kagome I thought that you might like to know that you are a demon and that you were never human.”
 
“Really………Well that can come in handy. Why didn't you tell me before?”
 
“Because we were in danger so I had to make you guys look human.”
 
“Ok well thank you for telling me………so how do I change into my youkai form and what kind of demon am I?”
 
“You are a mix between and Silver Fox, a White Inu, and a Fire Apparition. You can change like this.”
 
Kagome's mom had closed her eyes and before Kagome knew it she was looking at a Silver Fox/ White Inu. Kagome was in shock to say the least but she gave it a try anyways. She closed her eyes and thought of what her mom looked like and then she imaged what Hiei looked like. The same thing happened to Kagome that happened to her mom.
 
When Kagome opened her eyes she saw her mother smiling at her, she decided to go and look in the mirror. When she looked at herself she was in shock. She had hair that went passed her butt that was a midnight blue color with white, silver, and red streaks in it. Kagome went back down stairs and looked at her mom with a smile.
 
“Kagome there is one more thing that you need to know.”
 
“What is it mom.”
 
“Kagome now that you have your demon powers you are able to control them all ready and you can walk in the sun without dieing.”
 
“Wow Mom that's great well I have to go but I will be back ok. Bye.”
 
Kagome left and headed towards that well and jumped in and decided that she would see if her mother was right and go see Hiei before he decided to find her.
 
 
 
 
 
AN/ Well guys that is the end for this chapter. I hope you guys like it and I should update it soon ok well thanks for reading and please R&R thanks.
 
~Ris~