Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Blue Eyed Beauty ❯ Temper ( Chapter 13 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Temper
 
`How did I not notice?! How did you not notice?!' Youko whined. `All the signs were there, clear as day, and we willingly let a miko stay in our domain!'
 
As the tension rose, everyone unwillingly to speak after Kagome's declaration, Kurama silently watched as the small woman's energy slowly receded back into her flesh where it could not harm him without direct contact.
 
Youko's mind suddenly took another turn. `How the hell did Hiei get a hold of someone like her without being purified?! Not even I have had the pleasure of touching a miko's flesh!'
 
Kurama was well aware of that fact. Youko's memory was his own, and the spirit had often tried to seduce a miko into his bed when he was within his own body. After all, it was said that when a miko bedded a demon willingly, her energy became similar to an aphrodisiac and made the act ten times more exciting.
 
`That little bastard!' Youko snarled. `He doesn't even appreciate what he has! If she were my mate, I would not have left her alone with any male because I would have strapped her to my bed until—!'
 
Yes, well, she was not his mate, so there would be no strapping to any bed whatsoever.
 
Youko went to reply, until another energy suddenly descended upon the area with speed and anger. The sudden threat hung heavily in the air, suffocating all of them, before a window blasted inward and Hiei stepped inside.
 
The hybrid's grip settled around his throat, pushing him back into his seat. Kurama forced himself to remain still, as Hiei growled from deep within his throat and asked, “What have you done to upset my mate, fox?”
 
Keiko gasped, drawing Hiei's attention for only a moment. She stiffened under his darkening gaze, and felt Yusuke's hand settle on her shoulder for support.
 
Hiei snarled, as his gaze finally settled upon Botan. “You allowed Reikai's dog to look upon my mate, fox.” His grip tightened, as he added, “I should kill you for that.”
 
Hiei.” Yusuke's voice alone was a demand.
 
Feeling Hiei's claws bite into his neck, Kurama felt Youko surface as he asked, “Does that scare you, Hiei?” Then, with a single shove, he found himself sprawled on the floor and watching as the hybrid moved in the direction of his mate.
 
“Kagome is mine.”
 
The hybrid did not even give his little mate a chance. His lips suddenly captured hers and they disappeared. The only indication that they were still within the house was the slamming of the door at the end of the hallway.
 
`Fucking little bastard,' Youko muttered. `I'll get him back for this one, whether you want me to or not.'