Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ A mission, talk,a bath ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OK, that last chapter was so annoying because my computer crashed recently and luckily i had a back up of the chapter for Microsoft word. So i tried to load it onto the computer and i didn't have the word program. So then i loaded it in a program called abiword. that worked but then when i went to load it onto the site, the quotation marks were royally messed up. so i tried fixing it today and when i loaded it all i got was symbols so i tried switching to a different program and once i finally got it to work the stupid site can't recognize the format so i tried again and after revising the chapter about 30 times i finally got it to load good....except for the weird stuff at the top of the page but i did my best so it's good enough. i am really sorry to anyone who got the annoying email's about the chapter being rewritten in there mail boxes because of me....please don't flame me i did it for you. BTW that is a really long authors note and once again i apologize.

~~~
"what is it this time toddler?" asked a rather upset Yusuke as 2 of his friends arrived in the room via portal.
"I have a mission for you and don't call me that!" answered the small ruler of the Spirit World .
Kurama walked over to Koenma's desk. "Me and Hiei found a Inu hanyou in the human realm today. I though you would like to know about him"
Koenma leaned back. "so you've seen him too. Well that's your mission for today. you have to catch him and find out how he got out of the demon world"
"Hn"
"what is it Hiei?" asked the toddler
"can't do that" replied Hiei
"why not?"
"He disappeared today, along with a young miko" replied Kurama.
"What?! A miko. How is that possible?" Questioned Koenma. just then Koenma's assistant (you know that ogre thing. i think it's name is George or something) came into the room with a pile of paper work. He put the pile down on the desk and whispered something to Koenma about being very far behind in the work. This caused Koenma to yell at the ogre, which in turn caused the newly taller pile to fall on the small ruler.
Kuwabara was cracking up "the shrimp got crushed" soon Yusuke was too. Kurama and Botan simply smiled and Hiei, well with Hiei you never know what to think, he looked the same.
Once Yusuke and Kuwabara stopped cracking up enough to listen and Koenma was safely out of the pile he began to talk again. "a miko, well that explains the resent high energy sightings. Any way about the hanyou, keep an eye on him if he shows up again along with the miko-" he paused "it wasn't that funny" he addressed this statement to the 2 humans in the room. "later i will provide you with some information about the shrine madden and i will be expecting you to keep an eye on her once she showed up again. Understand?"
Kurama nodded and Botan created a portal for them to leave. they all left there it but not before Kuwabara started laughing again.
~~~

It was dark out and in the sky was a fire cat with 2 humans and a sleeping kitsune on it, where as on the ground below and a little ahead of them was a man wearing red and a woman on his back. The man riding on Kirara looked up and began to speak "it's getting dark"
Kagome heard him yelled up to him and Sango "why don't we stop for the night"
"Yea that's a good idea. we won't be able to get much farther tonight anyway" the other woman replied.
"Feh, shows what you know we could get there be---" Inuyasha started but Kagome cut him off.
"We are stopping of the night OK? we're all tired Inuyasha"
"Fine" he stopped running and the fire cat landed next to them. He jumped into a tree as everyone else began to set the camp up. Once the fire was ready Kagome dug threw her bag and pulled out 5 cups of noodles. As she was making them Shippo who was sleeping woke up and walked over to the food waiting for it to be ready for him to eat. With in seconds of the time the food was ready Inuyasha jumped down and sat on the ground waiting.
"how much longer wench?"
"it's done" she handed him and everyone else a cup before taking one for herself and sitting down next to sango and across the fire from Inuyasha. Shippo was sitting on the miko's other side and miroku was sitting on Sango other side. So Miroku and Shippo were sitting next to Inuyasha (OK i just confused my self).
"Want to go try to find a hot spring after dinner?" asked Kagome
"Yes, I'd love to. i saw one while we were flying here. it's not to far but what about you know who?" she replied pointing her chin to the person sitting on the other side of her.
The miko nodded, "yea you have a point. Inuyasha would you please keep an eye on Miroku for us?"
Inuyasha nodded in between mouthfuls of ramen noodles.
"what is it that you suspect my of ladies?" asked the monk
"Don't try that, we know you too well." replied Kagome
"do you suspect me of anything unholy? i am a monk after all" he said as his hand inched ever closer to Sango's butt.
"move it any more and you'll be sorry" Sango said, her eyes never moving from her food as the hand returned to it's master instantly.
Kagome and Sango stood up and put the cups away. "keep an eye on him Inuyasha" and they both walked away after Kagome grabbed some things from her bag. After walking about 5 minutes in the same direction the stopped at a hot spring. Both girls got undressed and rapped them selves up in towel then slowly entered the warm water. Once both were in and relaxing (and Kagome letting the conditioner sit) the started talking.
"Kagome why is your skirt a different color today?"
"oh yea..i had to switch schools." she sighed "my grades were too low for the other on so i got transfered out"
"I see. It's because of coming here right?"
"yes but i don't mind. i do need to study more though but i am used to it. it has been a year and a half"
"you've been coming here that long?"
"Yea, next month it will make it 18 months" with that Kagome ducked under to get the hair product out. She resurfaced and Sango stood up.
"we should be heading back"
"yea." Kagome got out of the water and got dressed after drying off. sango did the same and they headed back to camp.