Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ this better work ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
1¾«è!##$%% &à=Ð/ÿ&yu ml;  2À!8¨9ÐÐ

Hi, I redid chapter 7 because after rereading it (which I usually do before I post) I realized how bad it was. Thank you akuma_river for pointing out my mistakes, I am very happy to know when I mess something up. Well. Thank you to all my readers and especially to my reviews. Oh yea and I am getting lots of questions about the pairing but, please don't yell at me, I haven't really decided. So here goes. ~~~~

A little before they jumped into the well, Kagome and Inuyasha were visited by 2 demons. Hiei and Kurama watched them during the conversation they were having about Kagome’s sent. That conversation had probably been the only thing that stopped Inuyasha from noticing them. He was distracted. After the talk the 2 of them walked into the well house and then were engulfed by that blue light. Hiei and Kurama jumped from their watching place and went into the well house only to find them gone and the room empty except for a well.
Kurama walked over to the well and said, "That's strange. Their sent goes into the well then disappears"
Hiei then jumped down and landed next to him. "Explain your self fox"
"I can't. They just disappeared" Kurama looked down into the well. "Who was that hanyou anyway? All dog demons were sent to the demon realm a long time ago so how did one get out long enough to have a hanyou of that age?"
"Hn ask Koenma not me" with that he walked out of the small building and Kurama followed. No sooner did they leave the grounds of the shrine; a blue haired woman visited them on an ore.
"Lord Koenma needs you. Kuwabara and Yusuke are already there" Botan then opened a portal and the three of them walked threw.
*Back with Kagome and Inuyasha*
As soon as Kagome got out of the well a little fox ran up and jumped on her causing her to fall backwards. Inuyasha grabbed her and pulled her up by her arm before she hit the bottom of the well. Shippo, who was now sitting in the edge of the well, moved out of the way so Kagome could sit then jumped into her arms.
"Good to see you to Shippo" she patted him on the head "have you been good while I was gone?"
"Yes but Inuyasha kept hitting me" with that he rubbed his head
"Feh, lying runt"
"Inuyasha be nice to him" said Kagome as Shippo stuck his tongue out at Inuyasha and crawled onto the miko's head. Soon all three of them were walking to the village on the other side of Inuyasha's forest. Once they saw the hut that Keade lives in (is it just me or am I having some major trouble keeping everything in the same tense? You know past, present ECT...) Shippo jumped off Kagome's head and ran to it with the young lady following, of course the fox got there much sooner. Once the 2 occupants of the hut heard the commotion going on out side they looked out of the door of the house to see there friends running to them. Once the first 2 arrived they let them in and waited for the last, a hanyou, to arrive. As soon as all 5 of them were in the small hut they began talking.
Inuyasha began. "Feh, why are you all just sitting around? There is a jewel shard we need to get"
Kagome sighed "well how far away is this village?"
"About a days walk but with Kirara it should take no more then half a day" said the monk as he looked out side. "however the night will be coming before long"
Sango pet the small fire cat in her lap. "even Kirara and inuyasha won't be able to get there before night"
"well what should we do?" asked kagome
"we could leave now and make camp when night comes or we could wait untill the morning" answered the monk.
"we should leave now" stated the dog demon.
"yea I guess that would be fine." Kagome stood up "lets go"
~~~
URG!!! My dad is a jurk so I have to stop writing now so he can use the computer because he is the only person that matters in the world. If her can't use the computer then life as we know it will end. I hate him but I will try to update soon. Buh bye
€èÿÿ €‚\„="ÿÿ$ÿÿ 7ÿÿ¢ÿÿêÿÿÊÿ ÿ†ÿÿÿÿð à À!ð
àÀ!
)ÿÿgÿÿÇÿÿ ÿ&yu ml; ÿÿ5 ÿÿ™ ÿÿÎ ÿÿp< br /> ÿÿß
ÿÿ ÿÿwÿÿ¦ÿÿ&ar ing;ÿÿëÿÿèÿÿé& yuml;ÿà=Ð/ÿÿ   ;2À!Ш9ÐÐÈ(  i€jÿÿÿÿ  Times New RomanSymbol Wingdings
Wingdings 2