Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ leaving ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
application/x-abiword AbiWord Sun Jun 13 18:00:57 2004 Ok Yu ok teleporting Hakusho Hn

OK, I really am sorry for taking so long. I have been studying for my finals and state test a lot and that stunted my creative growth so today i am going to forget about studying and work on my story (i can all ready her my dad yelling). Anyway i got more K names! The list will be at the end of the chapter for anyone who actually reads that far.

~~~~Disclaimer (I keep forgetting this. Bad, Angelbaby13112, Bad): I do not own Inuyasha or Yu-Yu Hakusho i will ask for them for my birthday but thats a long time away. I shale wait till then!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Soon after Kagome left Kayko did too. Once both the girls were gone a small demon jumped down from a near by tree.

"Hello Hiei" said Kurama.

"Hn" said Hiei. "who was that?"

"I believe you should find out something about that girl. She is new at our school but when i shook her hand i felt an abnormally high level of spirit energy from her." Responded the fox.

Yusuke and Kuwabara looked confused. Then Kuwabara spoke. "Is she has high power why couldn't i sense it?

"yeah, why couldn't the moron sense anything?" guess who said this

"yeah why couldn't I..." Kuwabara chased Yusuke screaming "Urameshi!" After a while they stopped and Kurama began to tell them the reason.

"Kuwabara you can sense demon energy and human energy correct?"

"yea so?"

"If i am correct the reason you couldn't fell Kagome's energy is because she is a miko. Mikos use purification powers. It is still spirit energy but it is different." by this time Yusuke and Kuwabara were more then a little confused.

Hiei looked at Kurama. "That can't be right fox, mikos haven't existed in this realm since feudal times"

"I know but i am almost positive that she was one. And a strong one at that."

"well why don't we just go ask the toddler about it?" Said Yusuke.

"we could but then they would more then likely lock her up. I believe we should follow her, and keep an eye on her, to find out what we can." The (smarter) red head told them.

With hearts in his eyes Kuwabara said "I'll watch my beautiful Kagome everywhere" he then started rambling something about showers which earned him a punch from Yusuke. "Baka Ni! (idiot2) this isn't some kinda peep show"

"I think Hiei should---" when Kurama looked up he saw that his short friend was already gone.

~*~Back with Kagome~*~

The young miko was sitting at a desk in her room working on homework when, unbeknown to her, a pair of crimson eyes watched her from a tree. After finishing her first subject of homework she played with something on her neck that caught Hiei's attention. It was the shikon-no-tama, well part of it anyway. it appeared that a rather large chunk of it was missing. actually she had less then half of it but he could still feel the great power radiating from the small jewel. Hiei jumped from the tree and ran, not that anyone could actually see him run so it was more like teleporting, to Kurama's home.

Not that long after he left her home did she have another visitor. This time it was a dog hanyou. He jumped from the well house to the ground below the window to her room th her window sill and knocked on the glass. She turned in her chair then, after seeing it was Inuyasha she stood and walked to the window. Once she let him in she sat down, this time on her bed.

"Wench you're coming back with me"

"Good to see you too" she said, a little too sweetly before adding "Sit boy" which was followed by the sound of her friend meeting Mr. Carpet. Next she heard a string of words not appropriate for the younger audience members. After the hanyou stopped his foul mouthing,

"what was that for wench?"

"my name isn't wench, and besides you know i am staying for 5 more days."

"you are coming back now. There is a village being attacked by spider demons. The leader is said to have a shard"

"Ok ok. I'll come back. Just give me 20 minutes to pack."

"Feh" Inuyasha said before siting on her bed. meanwhile he was thinking 'what are minutes?' Kagome grabbed the yellow backpack and turned it over. Out fell a pile of books, paper, folders and other things. She looked threw the pile of supplies and removed a few book. She then pushed the rest of the pile into her closet. The miko gathered some clothes before running down stares to get the ramen, first-aide kit and other things like pots and pans. When she returned to her room Kagome tried to stuff everything into the bag unsuccessfully. After about 5 tries she got it all to fit and zippered the backpack up. After writing a note to her mom she told Inuyasha she was ready to go.

~~~~~After typing another half a page with out saving the computer froze. i didn't save ::brakes down into tears:: stupid computer!$~~~~~

"Inuyasha"

"what?"

"can you carry my bag?"

"Feh" when she handed him the bag he noticed something.

Kagome noticed something was wrong "what is it?" without saying anything he leaned in and sniffed her shoulder; however this caused Kagome to turn pink because of how close he was to her. Then after noticing this too he quickly leaned away.

"um?"

"why do you smell of kitsune?"

"What? i have no clue" She then thought really hard "Wait i may know."

"what?"

"well today i bumped into this guy at school well anyway I got this weird feeling from him. Later a shook his hand and i felt it again. But it didn't feel like a normal demon. It felt, well, human."

"what ever. lets go" with that they both walked down stares and out to the well house.

~*~*~*~

K names:

Karasue, Kanna, Kagura, Kagome, Koga, Kiade, Kurama, Kuwabara, Kayko, Kiyko

Kanna and Kagura

Kagome, Koga, Kiade, Kurama, Kuwabara, Kayko, Kiyko