Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ Finishing her first day ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OMG! I am so so sorry for not updating! My computer crashed and all my files were lost. To make it up to you I waited another day and typed a longer chapter. Once again I am so sorry.
*** Kagome and Kurama walked to Mr. Kaindo's class they talked a little.
"What school did you go to before you moved?" asked Kurama.
"I didn't move. I only transferred schools."
"Why did you switch?" Kagome paused after being asked that question not knowing how to answer that question. If she said she'd been sick it would make her seem kind of strange and maybe gross, but if she said she had been going to the past to kill demons it would make her seem crazy. Luckily Kurama noticed she was hesitating and said, "If you don't want to answer it's ok. I shouldn't have asked such a personal question"
"No it's ok, I just don't know how to answer"
"Oh. Well, what school did you go to?"
"Haniku High (does anyone know the real name of Kagome's school? I just made this up)"
"Oh, I know that school. It's much better then this one. One of the top in the city"
"Yea, but this one isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be"
"Yes," He stopped in front of a door. "This is the room." With that they both walked in to the class. Kagome noticed some girls seemed upset at seeing the 2 of them together. She walked over and took a seat next to the window in the front row. Kurama sat in the same row but back 4 seats. A few girls walked over to her and began to talk with the miko.
"Are you and Minamino an item?" asked a girl with wavy brown hair
Kagome blushed "what! Shuuichi and me? No way." "Besides I am not available." Kagome knew this wasn't true 'talk about wishful thinking on my part. Oh Inuyasha would die if he heard me'
"Ok that's good to hear by the way what's your name?" responded a tall girl with straight black hair.
"Kagome Higurashi. What are your names?"
"I am Yumi" said the one with wavy hair. She began pointing to and introducing all the other girls. "this is
Miki, Haru and Akina" they all bowed as did Kagome. Akina was the one with the black hair but Miki also had black hair. Haru had dark brown hair with dark red highlights. Just then a man walked in to the room and everyone quieted down. Kagome recognized this man as her homeroom teacher, Mr. Takanaka. He began to talk to the students.
"Hello. Mr. Kaindo is sick today and we couldn't get a sub so you have a free period. I will be watching you though." He then took a seat at the big desk. Kagome walked up to him.
"Hello Mr. Takanaka. Do you know where I can get a textbook?"
"Ah yes, Miss Higurashi. They are right over here." He then walked Kagome over to a bookshelf and handed her a somewhat large textbook.
She bowed "thank you very much" and walked back to her seat. She used the class to work on her homework and she also talked a little with Yumi, Miki, Haru and Akina. She learned that they were all in Kurama's fan club. At the end of class she walked over to Kurama's desk.
"Those girl seem to like you a lot Shuuichi"
"Yes, but it can become a little irritating at times"
Kagome giggled, "I guess it would be. But they jump to conclusions easily" she blushed. "I mean just because you walked me to class they thought we were going out"
"Yes, I heard you 5 talking. Apparently you are unavailable" this caused Kagome to blush like crazy.
"YeawellsortaumInu" Kagome felt so stupid 'god! Why am I stuttering? I mean sure he's cute but I the last thing I need is another guy to make Inuyasha jealous. God I am acting so like Eri right now!' she took a deep breath and calmed down. "Well, next class should be starting soon so good bye"
"Good bye but don't you want to know where your next class is?"
"Oh yea. Where is Mrs. Yakono's room?"
"2 doors down on the right"
"Thank you. Well, um yea bye" She walked away feeling like an idiot. Meanwhile Kurama was thinking to himself 'she is defiantly not like any of the other girls here, she's interesting' he then walked out and went to his next class.
In Kagome found out Kayko was in her last period English class with her, Mrs. Yakono's class. When she walked in Kayko was sitting down at a table with a pile of book on the seat next to her.
Kagome walked over "can I sit?"
"Yup I was saving this seat for you. Sometimes Yusuke actually come in to this class but not very often so you can take his seat"
"Thanks"
"No problem. So how was your first day at Sarayashiki High?"
"It wasdifferent."
"Well, that's how we keep up our rep of the worst schools in Tokyo," they both giggled a little then Kagome started to talk.
"Not everything was bad. And I got to talk to that Yusuke person you are friends with"
"Oh, when?"
"Lunch, this Shuuichi asked me to sit with him, Yusuke, and a boy named Kazuma"
"Kuwabara"
"Huh?"
"No one calls him Kazuma, he prefers Kuwabara"
"Oh. He is a little strange"
"Yea, well anyway don't let anyone see you walking around with Kurama. Or you will make a few quick enemies."
"Oh, his fan club?"
"Yea. He walked me to class and the thought we were an item. They are a little strange"
"I know, unfortunately one of my friends is in the club. He is all she ever talks about"
"Oh I have friends like that. All they ever talk about is there new crushes or who they want to set me up with. Apparently they don't trust my choice of guys"
"I have friends like that they don't like Yu--" just then she was interrupted by Yusuke coming into class.
"Yo Kayko, Yo Kagome."
Kagome smiled "hello again Yusuke"
Kayko did the same "Hi" both the girls then moved their seats over a little so Yusuke could sit and he did "so Yusuke. Why are you actually in class today?"
"Woh. What do you take me for? some kinda class cutter?"
Kayko gave him a dirty look "Yusuke Urameshi!"
"OK, ok. Truth is the teachers were searching the roof"
"And you didn't want to have to skip another detention?" Kayko finished his sentence.
"Duh"
Kagome giggled. 'this is who inuyasha would act if he were from my time, well maybe worse...' she thought about her other secret life but was snapped out of her thoughts by the teacher walking in. Yusuke put his feet up on the desk and Kayko pushed them off after shooting him a dirty look. Both girls got ready to take notes while Urameshi just did nothing productive. After about 50 minutes of note taking the class dismissed. the 3 of them walked out of class taking a little and were soon joined by Kuwabara and Kurama (did anyone else ever notice how much 'K' names are used? Kagome, Koga, Kiade, Kurama, Kuwabara, Kayko, Kiyko, and I am sure that there are more that I forgot). They all were taking and Kagome said good bye to them all.
"Bye" said Kagome
"Bye, see you tomorrow" responded Kayko and Kurama
"Catch ya later" answered Yusuke and Kuwabara wave good bye as she walked away.
***
Well, I finished it. I am not happy with the chapter at all. I think the characters are very out of character. Well buh bye