Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ The Story ❯ Information ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!!!!!!!! I really tryed to update before I left but i was just too busy to. I typed up a page and was gonna type more but didn't get a chance to so i waited. this chapter isn't very long but i am trying!
i do not, will not, and never have owned Inuyasha or YuYu Hakusho. (but i will keep wishing!)


They arived at the village no later then noon and were greeted by a young shrine madden. "Hello, do you happen to be the people lady Keade sent?" to this Kagome nodded. "Very well, i am pleased to meet you all. I go by the name of Miaka"
"I Kagome, and these are Miroku, Sango, Shippo, Kirara and Inuyasha" she said while pointing to each on as she spoke there names.
"Follow me i will show you to where the spider demons last were seen." Miaka began to walk and all of them followed her to a farm that was destroyed, the house was gone as were all the crops. There was 1 or 2 chickens just walking around. Thats it there was nothing else but a little blood. Miaka began to walk away. "You will be expected to deal with this problem before the sun rises to the middle of the sky tommarow. We wish not to have demons walking among us." With that she left a rather angry hanyou.
Not wanting to have Inuyasha get mad or anything Kagome quickly said "Well, lets start looking!"
"Good idea Lady Kagome" responded the monk before they all began to search for anything strange, after no less the an hour Kagome yelled and Inuyasha ran over to see what had happened only to find a small caterpiller on the miko's shoe. He brushed it off then began to speak with Kagome.
"Feh, stupid humans. You con kill demons but you're scared of a little worm?" and with that he picked up the worm and held it in her face to see what would happen.
"AHHHHHHHHHHH SIT!"
However from the fall Inuyasha droped the bug and it landed in Kagome's hair which caused her to jump up and start screaming. Finally Shippo came over, jumped on the uncontious dog demon and removed the bug he then threw it into the woods. "Are you ok Kagome?"
"Yes, thank you Shippo i just hate cat-cat-caterpillers"
Soon Sango walked over to Kagome and Inuyasha who were now looking together and told them she found something "There are trails over there but the marks are strange, not from any animal i've ever seen anyway. "
Everyone then ran over to the marks and began to follow them on foot.

with kurama and hiei~*~*

"Well, what did you learn fox?"
Everyone's favorite fox red head hottie began to walk again, with Hiei next to him. "I believe that something suspicious is going on in that house and the family is covering it."
"and what does that have to do with the mission?"
"I think that the dog hanyou may kidnap her and when she goes home he comes back for her."
"Hn"
"What i don't get is why her family covers for her or why she acts so kind to him. We should see Koenma about this"if on que Boton then arived threw a portal and greeted them. "Lord Koenma has new information he wants you all to know" Kurama nodded and entered the portal along with the short demon and the cheerful grim reaper. When they imerged from the portal they were in their bosses office and Boton smiled and left, returning soon with Kuwabara and Yusuke.
"what's it this time toddler??" asked Yusuke before sitting down in a chair next to Kuwabara.
Koenma stood up in his chair and put his hands on his desk. "I am not a toddler!!" he then sat down again and began to tell them on his new information. "I have learned that the hanyou is not escaped from the other worlds. He has always lived in this realm, I think that he is from another time. Infact i am all most positive that he is. (i don't remember if Kurama told Koenma what InuYasha was wearing but from here on he did) His even clothing were more then likely, from what you described, from anchent times."
Kurama interupted him. "How is that possible?"
"Well he may have found a way to 'jump' from one time to another. He took the miko with him this time."
"well what do you want us to do?" asked Kuwabara.
"Just keep an eye on where you last saw them and if they come back, capture the hanyou and the miko"
All of them nodded and left. Once they were back in the street, Yusuke looked at his watch and started to run away. "Catch ya guys later!"
Kuwabara then started to walk away, in the opposite direction of the other human. "I'm going to go find my lovely Yukina!" that last coment made Hiei's skin crawl ever so slightly.
"Hiei you really should tell her."
"Hn"
"Ok don't listen to me then."
"Hn. why didn't you tell Koenma about what you learned?"
"I do not think he needs to know how often she leaves. Well good bye, i will go watch the well first" both then left.
you liked it!!